/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How did Hazrat Abu Bakr meet Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW

HavocLord
09-30-2022, 01:10 PM
Recently, in my school this topic was discussed and our syllabus book did not clarify this so i wanted to generally ask the Muslim Community as to how did Hazrat Abu Bakr meet Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW. Please use clear english while answering! Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bintabdulnoor
09-30-2022, 04:34 PM
Both Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and Abu Bakr (رضي الله عنه‎) was born into the Quraish tribe though into different clans. According to history of Islam, Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is about two years older than Abu Bakr (رضي الله عنه‎) and both of them were traders.

But I don't know of an exactly authentic source that states how Our Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) met Abu Bakr (رضي الله عنه‎) though it is said that after Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) married Khadija (رضي الله عنه‎), Abu Bakr (رضي الله عنه‎) became his neighbour and a close friend.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.