/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is doing Photo Editing of Haram Products for E-commerce Sellers also Haram?

Sajid Ali
10-01-2022, 03:43 PM
Salam Alaykum,

I am a UI/Graphic Designer. I used to edit images but stopped doing it when I found that pictures are haram in Islam. Now I edit the images of the product selling on different online marketplaces like Amazon. A client of mine asked me to work on the images of a product that is used to cut pig meat, The same tool can also be used to make beef or mutton but I know that he is going to sell this product as a tool for pig meat for sure.
In this situation, is it haram for me to work on these images? because in the end, the images are going to be the reason for selling something which is going to be used for something Haram.
Please guide me with a reference if possible.

I am working with this client for the last 2 years so it would be difficult to say a direct NO. If possible please also write how to tackle this kind of situation.

Jazak'Allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.