/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for dua

Studentofdeed
10-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Assalamu Alaykum everyone,

I would really love and request everyone to make dua for me. I have good thoughts of Allah but Insha'Allah life will be easier with your duas also. I am worried my enemeis will win and everything they told me will come true. Lot of enemies told me I will never get married, I dont deserve happiness. They slandered me and humilated. They told me I am inferiror. Please make dua that Allah accepts my dua and facilatates the path of marriage for me and gets me married. Make dua Allah favors me and doesnt let me enemies win.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghost1987
10-08-2022, 05:28 AM
As salam alaikum

Don't worry about what others say...

Ignore them

Just pray To Allah to give you good wife

May Allah bless you with a marriage

Ameen

Never give up hope in marrying....

SoldierAmatUllah
10-09-2022, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Assalamu Alaykum everyone,

I would really love and request everyone to make dua for me. I have good thoughts of Allah but Insha'Allah life will be easier with your duas also. I am worried my enemeis will win and everything they told me will come true. Lot of enemies told me I will never get married, I dont deserve happiness. They slandered me and humilated. They told me I am inferiror. Please make dua that Allah accepts my dua and facilatates the path of marriage for me and gets me married. Make dua Allah favors me and doesnt let me enemies win.
May Allah protect you,our brother & put upon you His favours!
Aameen

Studentofdeed
10-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Jazakallah Khayran!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.