/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help a desperate cry from an addict

AwaisMohammed
10-17-2022, 12:54 PM
Salam all my brothers
Brothers I'm a bad situation I have committed the most horrible of crimes.
Not once but 3 times. I feel hopeless like my heart cant even feel guilt.
I have changed my circle of friends long time ago but the habits still linger.
I feel alone no one to talk to. I have a lovely caring family an active maajid near me so many blessings. But I still falter.

I feel like my job is the start of how I fell back into this state.
I had turned away from this lifestyle. However i work as a delivery man and due to this job I deliver to many different types of people. Many are women who sell themselves. Should I leave this job?
Also at times I have had to deliver alcoholic beverages
I feel like I cant do anything else and I feel like God has given me so many chances how can I turn back....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
10-17-2022, 05:18 PM
:salam:
Try to get out of that social circle and find a decent job or two if you need money. Maybe start working from home on internet.
Tell the employers from before you have health issues and can not work anymore
Ask your family if they can help. It is not wrong to talk to locsl imams and shaykhs if not psychiatrists.

Think abput opening a business, for example coffee, tea (maybe varieties, like gerbal, chai-in milk), juicing and healthy buscuits (wholegrains, halal brands). It should not be that hard. Afterwards you can do cheap facebook marketing, maybe 50000 people see your add for some 20 pounds. You should inform you about that fb business marketing or hire an IT guy for a little money.

kit91
10-17-2022, 10:31 PM
Yes I would suggest finding another job as soon as you're able. Every one fails you can get back up again. wait until you have other employment to quit finding a job can be difficult. If you quit now it may make you life harder due to financial problems and make you vulnerable to go back to sin. I want to lift you up brother don't fret you can make anything good happen with the right effort inshallah.

Labayk
10-20-2022, 05:54 PM
Look for any other job that is not going to have you involved in such things. If you could start a business that would be great but for right now, you need something urgent to keep away from sin. There is no need to feel hopeless. Allah Forgives again and again and is very Merciful. Do your best to stay away from such sins and Allah Will Forgive you inshaAllah and Will reward you for staying away from evil.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimdevotee
11-08-2022, 06:43 PM
Assalamualaikum... My bro. My request for you is whenever you r delivering something, DO NOT LOOK AT WOMEN UNNECESSARILY. Only for recognising who u r giving to is permissible but not unwantedly... Really brother. I care for you.. Dont let shaitan deceive you. Always remember, for every sin you commit there is a punishment for it and for sure Allah's punishments are severe. So dont get carried away by temporary pleasures which will not do anything but brings the wrath of Allah Ajjawajal. Fear Allah and regret what you have done my brother. Ask Allah for forgiveness for Allah is the All Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.