/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What type of wife goes well with a husband prone to moodiness/mood swings

SintoDinto
10-23-2022, 09:37 PM
I am prone to moodiness and unstable emotions and mood swings. What type of wife should I marry? (btw, my mother is already discussing this as she wants to get me married soon, or at least prepare me emotionally) a strong wife, or a gentle wife, etc.? should i work on myself before getting married?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-25-2022, 12:46 PM
Assalam alaykum

People get mood swings when they don't have a healthy diet and don't get fresh air or exercise. You need to fix this before you get married.

Start eating fruits, vegetables and meat. You will feel energetic. Then go outside and run and join a sports club. After playing, pray.

You will fulfill yourself physically, socially and spiritually. This will make you a happier person in life. Then you will attract a high value woman in your life insha'Allah because you will be a high value man.

Eric H
10-25-2022, 07:53 PM
Peace be with you Sinto Dinto; good advice from Qatada, hopefully I might add some points.

format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
What type of wife should I marry?
Absolutely no idea. I married 37 years ago, my wife ticked virtually none of the boxes I might have hoped for and we are still together. Having said that, a prayerful, and pious wife would be beneficial.

format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
should i work on myself before getting married?
My favourite definition of marriage is an imperfect man, marrying an imperfect wife, having imperfect children and living in an imperfect world. It's tough enough trying to change ourselves, it is almost impossible to change others. We will often perceive our own faults and the faults of others, somehow, we have to strive to stay together through all of our trials.

In the UK, about half of all fifteen year old children are not living with both their biological parents. Marriage is incredibly hard work, but rewarding, we have to constantly pray and ask for help.

May Allah bless you and guide you on your journey.
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.