/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tresure Hunter MaX

muslimx
11-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Woah, for the first time here. And my body is dancing with excitement, tho my body is least bothered with it.

This is such a treasure trove for a person like me.
Reading about the struggles of other people is what keeps me moving at all. For finding a solution to said problem of course.

Anyhow I am just another stranger among the people, a prisoner in this dunya, and a traveler to this temporary adobe of mine.
Nice to meet ya all. Didnt think I would get into forums but here I am, Gen Z on board!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimx
11-07-2022, 11:44 PM
And my heart* is dancing with excitement, tho my body is least bothered with it.
Nice typos on my first ever post, ya'll know what to expect in the future. It's too much excited I guess.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.