/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Government laws

Muslimdevotee
11-13-2022, 04:19 PM
Assalamualaikum. How are you?I wanted to ask you a question which seriously is worrying me a lot. I am having continious thoughts about that. My question is: The country in which I reside in does not permit a school teacher to give private tuitions to the student of the same class because of reasons such as favouritism.I am really confused about this. I dont think my teacher would ever simply favour giving more marks to me than others. And to be honest, I find his teaching the best till now. There are 3 other students besides me who are also attending his private classes. I told my mother regarding this but she looks helpless and says we are not doing any kind of cheating or so and so its fine. But I am very scared that I may be committing a sin.So what is your take in this? Is this sinful?If yes, then can I quit going to these classes after the month time period gets over. Moreover I dont feel good to leave his tuition for the fear that I may make him feel bad. Please help me with this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.