/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Need Top Popular And Last Released Halal Games

yourbrother
11-17-2022, 12:17 PM
Assalamu alaikum everyone,

So as I know there is haram and halal games but I'm finding it difficult to find games which are halal. Can you guys suggest me popular halal games for me plz?
I need xbox / ps4 / ps5 / steam games (any platform really)

My requirements are:

Must be popular
Must be released from 2017 to 2022 (from 2017 to today)
The newer and latest released the game the better
No sexual content/ sexual references
No profanity
Must not have music or you should be able to mute it and still be able to play the game
Must not have extreme violence, like cannibalism for example
No shirk, must not encourage any sins or have others commiting any sins in the game

Jazak Allah khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
12-01-2022, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yourbrother
Assalamu alaikum everyone,

So as I know there is haram and halal games but I'm finding it difficult to find games which are halal. Can you guys suggest me popular halal games for me plz?
I need xbox / ps4 / ps5 / steam games (any platform really)

My requirements are:

Must be popular
Must be released from 2017 to 2022 (from 2017 to today)
The newer and latest released the game the better
No sexual content/ sexual references
No profanity
Must not have music or you should be able to mute it and still be able to play the game
Must not have extreme violence, like cannibalism for example
No shirk, must not encourage any sins or have others commiting any sins in the game

Jazak Allah khayran
Wa alaikum assalam,

You may try 8 Ball Pools which is free app and available on Android and IOS, and it contains no forbidden things, but I should advise you that they will give you a page screen where they’ll ask you if you want to pay money to have some coins for new match which is why you don’t need to pay, because this will just be a waste of money when you can use it for beneficial purposes.

And, you may try as well UNO app which I really love it, and it is a strategic game. And btw, this is free app as well.

KumaShuba
12-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Rocket league, also Jstris https://jstris.jezevec10.com/

Jstris
Online multiplayer puzzle game...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.