/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?

RevertTayra
12-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Have you ever been through a certain situation, that doesn't make much logical sense? A hardship that doesn't end and you don't understand why?

Ever been in situation where you feel like drowning and swimming to the surface, you make it, take a breath and again drowning and you have no idea what is going on and why can't you just get out?

Ever felt all the doors are closed and you don't understand why?

In the meantime you changed a lot for the better, done so many great things, built up sabir to the heighest extents, making tawba (not simple istighfar) every day, giving charity a lot, trusting Allah in the darkest depts of the Ocean, but the doors are not opening at all. Feels like entire world is against you... You're working so hard to solve your problems, but they never get solved.

Sounds like hardship with a deep meaning behind, but you don't see its end and you wonder - why am I still alive?

Dua changes our destiny, tawakkul changes a lot of things, Mercy brings Mercy... but what is going on with me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
12-07-2022, 08:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra
Have you ever been through a certain situation, that doesn't make much logical sense? A hardship that doesn't end and you don't understand why?

Ever been in situation where you feel like drowning and swimming to the surface, you make it, take a breath and again drowning and you have no idea what is going on and why can't you just get out?

In the meantime you changed a lot for the better, done so many great things, built up sabir to the heighest extents, making tawba (not simple istighfar) every day, giving charity a lot, trusting Allah in the darkest depts of the Ocean, but the doors are not opening at all. Feels like entire world is against you... You're working so hard to solve your problems, but they never get solved.

Sounds like hardship with a deep meaning behind, but you don't see its end and you wonder - why am I still alive?

Dua changes our destiny, tawakkul changes a lot of things, Mercy brings Mercy... but what is going on with me?
No one gets a burden heavier than they can carry.
It sounds like Allah thinks that you are a very strong person. That is why your burden is massive. Inshallah, your reward will also be greater.

however, I do taste a little bit of rebellion in your post. As if you are saying, "look at me how great I am, how I changed a lot for the better, done so many great things, built up sabir to the heighest extents, made tawba (not simple istighfar) every day, gave charity a lot, trusted Allah in the darkest depts of the Ocean...etc. etc. and still He doesn't hear my wishes."
As a muslim, you can of course do good deeds because you know you will be rewarded for it...but the noblest thing to do is to do those things just to please Allah without expecting any reward in return.

you have done a lot of good deeds and are now waiting for the reward you think you earned. I think you will get your reward...you just need a little nore patience.

You see, waiting for some to get something is not patience...it is just waiting.
Real patience starts when you get the feeling "I really do not have the patience anymore"

Just hold on

RevertTayra
12-07-2022, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
It sounds like Allah thinks that you are a very strong person. That is why your burden is massive. Inshallah, your reward will also be greater.

however, I do taste a little bit of rebellion in your post. As if you are saying, "look at me how great I am, how I changed a lot for the better, done so many great things, built up sabir to the heighest extents, made tawba (not simple istighfar) every day, gave charity a lot, trusted Allah in the darkest depts of the Ocean...etc. etc. and still He doesn't hear my wishes."
As a muslim, you can of course do good deeds because you know you will be rewarded for it...but the noblest thing to do is to do those things just to please Allah without expecting any reward in return.

you have done a lot of good deeds and are now waiting for the reward you think you earned. I think you will get your reward...you just need a little nore patience.

You see, waiting for some to get something is not patience...it is just waiting.
Real patience starts when you get the feeling "I really do not have the patience anymore"

Just hold on
Oh noo... I didn't mean to sound arrogant or rebellious or to show off or to look for rewards, it was just to prevent possible questions like: did you do this or that? As in some ppl expect rewards just like you explained I listed them as examples of how I actually changed my lifestyle etc. You know when you go through a certain type of hardship, you search for "how to get out from it" and watch videos, read a lot and then you implement them... so I did that all and still it's happening (so I listed them for that reason)

My wondering has been - what is really going on, is there a possibility that I'm still doing something wrong, and I don't see it, or is this just a heavy hardship with Allah's intention to help me get Akhirah faster?

I don't feel like I'm a strong person at all as I get stuck when something hits me and have no idea what to do...

This patience thing is very interesting

Eric H
12-07-2022, 02:25 PM
Peace be with you Tayra,

Amen to everything Ümit; said.

I am only 73, and life has been surviving one crisis after another, and surviving struggle after struggle. Even when you get a break, you are rarely more than a few weeks away from your next struggle -crisis. I say all this not to depress you or to beat you down, but rather, you need to find a continued wisdom, peace and strength to face life's problems. Whatever struggles you have gone through so far makes you a survivor, you are stronger than you think you are, you just have to keep trying.

How many times do you have to try, and the answer is always the same, just once more. (quote stolen from the 'Pirates of the Caribbean').

The more you come through, the more you come to understand perseverance and resilience. I now look to people who are in their 80's and 90's for my inspiration, God willing, that is where I am heading. I have been privileged to have met some really inspiring and encouraging oldies with incredible life stories.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Our problems may seem huge, but Allah has given us this promise; so we have to accept this as the truth. Possibly the most profound way is to always give thanks, not only in the good times, but more importantly in the bad times. Be thankful you have found the strength and the peace to survive another day of struggles, be thankful for a roof over your head, your food, shower, etc. The more you give thanks, the more you see Allah working in your life.

I think Allah answers our prayers in a way that will help us find eternal salvation, rather than solve life's problems today. I find this prayer helpful.

I asked for Strength.
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

May Allah bless you on your journey through life,
Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Murid
12-08-2022, 04:14 PM
:salam3:

:bism:

Dear RevertTayra,

God and his servants appreciate your efforts.

A beliver is always win-win. He gets reward on this world or instead maybe 100x more in akhirah.

You noticed well that you can learn (for example throught books, for example the most wealthy read the most, maybe above 60 books per year) how to improve and problem solve.

Allah is Al Muizz and Al Muzill.

Best Izzat is throught the deen.

In additon to all said and many other benefits of salawat:
https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...-al-nabi-most/

And benefits of dhikr:
https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...t-dhikr-allah/

There are many sunnah duas for every situation.

Please search.

If you want please name and enumber your biggest problems here and I will try to find a hadith reference for you and I think that should not be objected inshaAllah.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-12-2022, 02:53 PM

Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu ,.

The answer of your is in the story of Hazrat Ayub (peace be upon him).
Read his story ,it's all about your question.if you can't find it or find it very long so let me know I will post it shortly for you .you will get your answer .

Jazaki Allah khairen

RevertTayra
12-12-2022, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu ,.

The answer of your is in the story of Hazrat Ayub (peace be upon him).
Read his story ,it's all about your question.if you can't find it or find it very long so let me know I will post it shortly for you .you will get your answer .

Jazaki Allah khairen
This makes total sense!

Jazakallah Khair

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-13-2022, 04:25 AM
This makes total sense!

Jazakallah Khair
Wa iyyaki

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!