/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Really wierd dream

Brother2003
12-07-2022, 11:59 PM
Hey, i had a really weird dream after sleeping to pray tahajjud.

I will try to explain to the fullest, i remember it really well which is also weird since i never remember my dreams

Ok so it started by me training in the gym then suddenly i wanted to pray, i walked towards a door, where i saw a woman (like a potential spouse. I was talking to, that sadly didn’t work out)smiling at me. I entered the room, and saw 2 men i am pretty sure they were christians(not completely sure). Reading a book. I walk in the room and spot my aunt and cousin praying I joined them and the christians (or whoever) disappeared/left. I join my aunt and cousin to start my namaz (not sure what time) i say the weirdest niyah: not sure how to translate from Turkish but it went like: i would like to pray the leap year namaz for the sake of Allah S.W.T. And then i woke up

I have been exhausted and sad for a period now, because of school and in general been hard. I have just recently started praying 5 times + night prayer everyday for 2 months now, so i am new. I really want to get married early and not wait. I’m 20 years old

Just any guidence is helpful doesnt need to be experts in intercipating

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
12-08-2022, 04:20 PM
:salam3:

Marriage is a big decission, because not only it ahall be for life, but children come to. A lot of wealth is needed to, despite manners and religion.
Arabs say prove your manhood then marry.

Maybe it would be better for you to educate yourself futher, to study for a degree or two, open up a business for some years, then marry a little bit younger women, say 18-21, from a practicing educated religious family, fit to be your spouse for the lifetime.

Ghost1987
12-18-2022, 01:21 PM
Prayer Salah nemaz is very important.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.