/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is selling items in a game for real money haram? The developer of the game forbid it.

Dzaki
12-17-2022, 02:30 AM
I wanted to sell my items in a game for real money, but the developer forbid it. Is it haram for me to sell it anyways?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
12-19-2022, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dzaki
I wanted to sell my items in a game for real money, but the developer forbid it. Is it haram for me to sell it anyways?
Well that depends, what type of game and it’s content was developed? Is it via Poker which one uses real money for Poker-game? Then this is no doubt forbidden in Shariah because this is actually chance game, and it is not befitting for a Muslim to earn wealth with dishonesty. I mean, generally speaking a Muslim should be honest in everything, because Allah Said “you are the best nation ever walked in earth who forbid evil and enjoy what is good”

And what type of items you wanna sell in game? I really don’t think this is possible because we have online selling markets such as ebay, amazon, alibaba and so on, but avoid Dark Web at all cost.

You didn’t mentioned the exact details so that I can help you determine what is the next step you should take.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.