/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for quran english translation verse by verse

peaceandlove
12-23-2022, 07:40 AM
Aslama O Alikum

I am looking for quran English translation audio with some authentic verse by verse for my project

can any boy guide me for some site like that, where i can just type verse number and get the audio downloaded ofcurse i cannot go ahead simple as i am not sure about authticicty

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimdevotee
12-23-2022, 01:09 PM
Walaikumussalm Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
Yes I have a splendid app for learning Quran
where we can get access to so many features...
even tafsir.
The app's name is: Al Quran...
A very beneficial app...share it with ur friends and
family.

Muhammad
12-23-2022, 08:03 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

You can have a look at:
http://www.quranexplorer.com/
https://previous.quran.com/

Is that what you are looking for?

Ümit
12-23-2022, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove
Aslama O Alikum

I am looking for quran English translation audio with some authentic verse by verse for my project

can any boy guide me for some site like that, where i can just type verse number and get the audio downloaded ofcurse i cannot go ahead simple as i am not sure about authticicty
What do you mean exactly by "authentic"?
Almost any site where you can listen to audio files of the Quraan recitation is authentic.

İf you mean the english version...keep in mind that it is only a translation and is therefore never authentic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peaceandlove
12-26-2022, 07:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
What do you mean exactly by "authentic"?
Almost any site where you can listen to audio files of the Quraan recitation is authentic.

İf you mean the english version...keep in mind that it is only a translation and is therefore never authentic.
Asalam o Alikum

Thanks Baruch for your link i will in shaha ALLAH check it

by authentic meaning, i means i did heard that some person try to make translations and distributing it with meanings that are not actually mean by quran or totally changing meaing so that why i am saying it should not be by that group

Ümit
12-26-2022, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove
Asalam o Alikum

Thanks Baruch for your link i will in shaha ALLAH check it

by authentic meaning, i means i did heard that some person try to make translations and distributing it with meanings that are not actually mean by quran or totally changing meaing so that why i am saying it should not be by that group
Exactly.
The problem is that languages always differ from each other.
Which means that if you translate one text in another language, you will always get some change in the meaning...so it is never authentic.
That is why it is forbidden to translate the Quraan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.