/* */

PDA

View Full Version : American Culture and Islam

AngelOfAllah
01-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Have any of my brothers noticed how culture in the United States is in a state of degeneracy and is contrary to the Will of Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silas
01-05-2023, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AngelOfAllah
Have any of my brothers noticed how culture in the United States is in a state of degeneracy and is contrary to the Will of Allah?
Yes, and one does not have to be Muslim to see this

SintoDinto
01-05-2023, 03:11 PM
I've noticed too. America needs Islam.

AngelOfAllah
01-05-2023, 08:31 PM
I would say that one is muslim, even if they are not Muslim. What I was specifically referring to is shirk, which is more important to Muslims than non-Muslims. It takes many forms, and it is at the root of corruption of the youth and disruption of the harmonious living that would be possible if we only submit to Allah. There is something inherent in the American system that necessarily leads to causing everything to be backwards: possessions are more important than people, sex is for pleasure and not for procreation, female rules male, etc. The prophecies of Islam will be fulfilled very soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.