/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is interaction with jinn permissible

Givividivinci
01-10-2023, 05:54 PM
Selamun aleykum

I sometimes have a Jinn, or sleep paralysis in my Dream.

It occurs about once or twice every 2 months,
and once it occurs it usually does the next few days after it aswell.

In your dream you can feel the presence of the Jinn before he grasps you,
An unique feeling, pressure
I have a chance to escape when I feel this pressure by waking up which
I in some cases have the ability to.

Pressure is tingling your senses and instinc, your intuition, also your current dream
Becomes much more colorful, realistic and powerful, you can instantly lucid dream
Whatever you have in your mind and the power to change your dream into any scene

But after a very short period lets say about 3-20 seconds the Jinn grasps you.
Then you open your eyes, and that's the period you can only move your eyes most of the time.

Now sometimes I can move my hand and body little but still
Restrained like a very heavy body is on top of me to the bed.

Once I saw a jinn from my door moving to the side of my bed,
His figure was like an african kid who was holding a footbal on his left hand.

Out of spite I somehow moved and grasped his neck squeezing it, it felt very weird.
Like how you try connecting magnets they pull away, a sensation like that except it's
Tingling inside of my hand that is choking him which I about immediately woke up after.

I've seen the Jinn so many times in my Dream now that im not even afraid, but amused.

Its Such a weird moment but I like to have it so I can struggle against the pressure and restraints.

But now I wonder whether touching (fighting back physically) the Jinn is permissible.

Is it obligatory to recite ayat-al kursi if you know it will happen?

After you had a sleep paralysis you can feel something distinct and know it's gonna happen next time you sleep, in fact it can happen mulltiple times in a single sleep like 3 times, you wake up after paralysis then sleep and it happens again.

If it's a sin not to protect yourself by reciting duas I'll gladly do, otherwise I just like having the surreal experience in my half dream half wake moment and even taunt the Jinn to try scaring me.

Borthers please advise, thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
01-11-2023, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Givividivinci
Selamun aleykum

I sometimes have a Jinn, or sleep paralysis in my Dream.

It occurs about once or twice every 2 months,
and once it occurs it usually does the next few days after it aswell.

In your dream you can feel the presence of the Jinn before he grasps you,
An unique feeling, pressure
I have a chance to escape when I feel this pressure by waking up which
I in some cases have the ability to.

Pressure is tingling your senses and instinc, your intuition, also your current dream
Becomes much more colorful, realistic and powerful, you can instantly lucid dream
Whatever you have in your mind and the power to change your dream into any scene

But after a very short period lets say about 3-20 seconds the Jinn grasps you.
Then you open your eyes, and that's the period you can only move your eyes most of the time.

Now sometimes I can move my hand and body little but still
Restrained like a very heavy body is on top of me to the bed.

Once I saw a jinn from my door moving to the side of my bed,
His figure was like an african kid who was holding a footbal on his left hand.

Out of spite I somehow moved and grasped his neck squeezing it, it felt very weird.
Like how you try connecting magnets they pull away, a sensation like that except it's
Tingling inside of my hand that is choking him which I about immediately woke up after.

I've seen the Jinn so many times in my Dream now that im not even afraid, but amused.

Its Such a weird moment but I like to have it so I can struggle against the pressure and restraints.

But now I wonder whether touching (fighting back physically) the Jinn is permissible.

Is it obligatory to recite ayat-al kursi if you know it will happen?

After you had a sleep paralysis you can feel something distinct and know it's gonna happen next time you sleep, in fact it can happen mulltiple times in a single sleep like 3 times, you wake up after paralysis then sleep and it happens again.

If it's a sin not to protect yourself by reciting duas I'll gladly do, otherwise I just like having the surreal experience in my half dream half wake moment and even taunt the Jinn to try scaring me.

Borthers please advise, thank you.
I do not know whether this experience you are having is a contact with a jinn or just a special kind of dream or whatever.
But if it is a jinn, then in my opinion you should be very very careful because it can be very dangerous. It may be fun and games for now, but it can easily turn out much much worse.
My advise would be to do everything in your power to avoid that.

They are very very stubborn creatures. once attached to you, it is very difficult to get rid off.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-11-2023, 01:48 PM
Walikum assalam,

Actually they are not jinn they are different creature neither human nor jinn .they only attack the sleeping person .when you face is up like you are seeing the rooftop.and sleeping by one side they can't attack sometimes they does but not mostly.in this condition you can't take out the voice only moving of eyes are possible or a little bit of body .read the second kalma and spit on left side then they can't harm .and don't read the ayah Al kursi when you see a jinn . It will be harmful for you.jinn attack against you .but if you are reading it without seeing the jinn only for your protection then it is beneficial.try the read the night Duas when you go to bed . nothing can harm you .
Jazaka Allah khairen.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,

اللَّهمَّ إِنَّكَ خَلَقْتَ نَفْسِي وَأَنْتَ تَوَفَّاهَا لَكَ مَمَاتُهَا وَمَحْيَاهَا، إِنْ أَحْيَيْتَهَا فَاحْفَظْهَا، وَإِنْ أَمَتَّهَا فَاغْفِرْ لَهَا. اللَّهمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ العَافِيَةَ

Dua Transliteration: Allahumma innaka khalaqta nafsee wa-anta tawaffaha, laka mamatuha wamahyaha in ahyaytaha fahfathha, wa-in amattaha faghfir laha. Allahumma innee as-alukal-AAafiyah. O Allah, verily You have created my soul, and You shall take its life, to You belongs its life and death. If You should keep my soul alive, then protect it, and if You should take its life, then forgive it. O Allah, I ask You to grant me good health.’

Source: Al-Muslim 4:2083

This dua is a reminder that we have been created by Allah. In this dua, we are asking Allah to protect us and keep our souls in good health. But we are also affirming the fact that if something happens and Allah decides to take our soul from us, we should ask Allah for forgiveness.

When we go to sleep, we are often looking for what to recite before sleeping. If we keep this easy-to-learn dua with us near our bed, it will make it easier to recite. If you recite it daily, you will end up memorizing it in no time!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
01-14-2023, 12:40 PM
السلام عليكم
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
and don't read the ayah Al kursi when you see a jinn . It will be harmful for you.
Why would reading ayatul Kursi be harmful when seeing a Jinn?

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-15-2023, 06:05 PM
Walikum assalam,
Put it like this,there are bad and good jinns. But you don't know who is good or bad .yes? So ayah are like enemies of jinn .they never like ayah, they get angry( jinns can read ayah and Quran ).but when you see a Jinn then start reading ayah Al kursi they can feel you and ayah Al kursi .so as I have said they get angry.(it is like you are making them fearful from ayah Al kursi). So they can harm you .if jinn is a good jinn ,so don't worry it will not harm you,but if a bad, so be ready for danger. The friend of enemy is lso an enemy.they hate ayah .
Z
Jazaka Allah khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-15-2023, 06:20 PM
Maybe you people are thinking then what should we do? because we read ayah for our safety .yes?. So there are Duas like when you go outside read the Dua ,come at home read the Dua , washroom,bedroom and sleeping. So read these Duas nothing can harm you because you will be protected by an angel .so there will be no need for ayah Al kursi and seeing a jinn,they can't harm you . because you are already in protective shield.
And mostly ulama take out the jinn from the human body by these ayah and ayah Al kursi.but there are zakah of ayah which they give . zakah of ayah are ayah ( the limit and months of ayah ,in which you need to give the zakah of ayah by reading the ayah) .it is very depth .in simple words ayah need zakah in different months ( their zakah is reading the same ayah but there are limit).so without zakah ayah doesn't have that much power . everything has its own way. reading ayah Al kursi 70 times when going outside nothing can harm you.there are many other Duas as well.
So that's why without any zakah ayat Al kursi when seeing a jinn will be harmful for you. It is better to read it before for protection .( Before seeing the jinn) .
I hope you understand or still you have a confusion? .
If you have so I will explain it deeply.
Jazaka Allah khairen.

Pure Purple
01-16-2023, 05:54 PM
Totally confuse.what is zakah of ayah in different month?

Muhammad
01-16-2023, 08:28 PM
but when you see a Jinn then start reading ayah Al kursi they can feel you and ayah Al kursi .so as I have said they get angry.
It is known through Ahadith that when shaytan hears remembrance of Allah, he withdraws and goes away. Reciting Qur'an is a means of protection against the shaytan. So if you are saying that reciting Qur'an in the presence of Jinn will be harmful, this needs to be substantiated with evidence from the Qur'an or Sunnah. What you mentioned about Jinn getting angry could apply to any other form of dhikr as well, such as du'as etc.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Totally confuse.what is zakah of ayah in different month?
Zakah is zakah.mostly we give zakah in Ramadan or in shawwal.right? .
This is the zakah of our wealth .but the zakah of ayah is the same thing but the specific ayah has specific months or Time period.but in ayah zakah we read the ayah we don't give money or something else.reading ayah and it has a limit that ,that many time times it should be read .so in this way we give the zakah of saying by reading them .for example now for headache, toothache , stomachache and other pain and disorders; we use medicine but is Islam we use ayah there are Dua and ayah for these pains and disorders.but need zakah. Understand or not ?.

Jazaka Allah khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
It is known through Ahadith that when shaytan hears remembrance of Allah, he withdraws and goes away. Reciting Qur'an is a means of protection against the shaytan. So if you are saying that reciting Qur'an in the presence of Jinn will be harmful, this needs to be substantiated with evidence from the Qur'an or Sunnah. What you mentioned about Jinn getting angry could apply to any other form of dhikr as well, such as du'as etc.
Ok .I understand why you are confused.you are right .can you give me one answer .what is Salah?.and what is the purpose of Salah ?. Hence in Salah we are remembering Allah .yes ? If I am wrong please correct me.so in we said about waswas . mostly in Salah , we are tempted .yes .it's all about shytan .then why we have waswas in namaz ( Salah)?.we are remembering Allah as well .
Jazaka Allah khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 01:46 PM
You are right in ahadith it is written.i am not saying you are wrong.i apologize if you feel bad or hurt by my words .but take it like this .have you ever seen a person who was or is posses by a jinn .if you did so have you ever tried to read the ayat Al kursi .what was the reaction of the person at that time .how he was doing?.may be you do but I mostly see this kind of people and why we take them to a scholar?. Why don't we read the ayat Al kursi or any other ayah or Dua or like you said remembrence of Allah ,so with that shytan or jinn should goes away .but at that time no one goes near to the person.why?.ask the scholar see what will they answer you about it? .is it good to read ayat Al kursi at the moment?. sometimes scholar are killed by the jinn when they are taking it out from the body.they are very powerful creature .like human they are some of them are weak or there are strong jinn as well .if they can kill the scholar then what we are.have you ever thought why we take them(a person who is posses by a jinn) to scholar?.
We should read the ayah or remember the Allah at home . shouldn't we?.
Why ? Because we are not enough for them to control.i know the ayah of Quran are powerful but they need the way . specific way. Leave it and think about why we learn nursing . There is also an injection method. It also takes time.if a simple meth

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 02:16 PM
Sorry it is continue
If a simple methods take that much time and has ways to learn. not everyone know this .it is very much simple.but also takes time and a professional person who can teach you . similarly in these the jinn problem someone should teach you .a professional person.when you don't have any teacher behind you (a person who can teach you about it and expert in it ) so you can't control jinn .it is common things .you are taking about Hadith I am extremely sorry but nowadays Our faith is weak. We are not as much as we should be. Again I am sorry but it is true .maybe there some of us they are good enough but not everyone.if I talk about myself I am also one of them who's faith is very much weak .I accept it.
In a hadith, when Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA) says: O Prophet, you are more beloved to me than anything except my own self, then Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) says: Until a believer doesn't loves me more than his own self Until then, he is not a perfect Muslim. After hearing all this, Hazrat Umar Farooq said O Messenger of Allah, you are all dearer to me than my own self.
What do you people think are we the believer which Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)talked about .in my opinion for my self I am not .we say but we aren't.
We love our parents for them We kill our desires just for their happiness. If we love Hazarat Muhmmad (PBUH).Suppose when this message comes from him or from God that sacrifice your parents in my way. Will anyone? .I don't think so.we can't do it it is not easy. I am talking about myself.i can sacrifice my life but it is hard for me to sacrifice the lives of my parents.we cant .it has proven that our faith is weak.so how can we from this weak faith can face a powerful creature.we don't believe our god that much that we should do .I myself.i am extremely sorry may be my words are hurting you.but it is truth for me .so that the reason I said it can be harmful.
Jazaka Allah khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 02:24 PM
I know alot of people they tried and have experience.whatever I said is true .there is an area which was burn by jinns if anyone is excited for this experience they can visit there and try. I am 100 sure they will be harmed .may be not .if anyone wants to prove me wrong may be I am wrong please visit there you will find the truth .what do you think the population or the villagers didn't learn anything.they tried there hard and also scholar but at last they lifted there places ,houses and many other things .now that area is empty .
Anyone can ask scholar about it or has an experience which proves me wrong. Anyone can experience it simply .go to forest and star Learning Quran at night time at forest what will you experience?.
Mostly jinn attack those person who is alone or two or three person are with him.so if I am wrong I apologize to all of you for sharing the wrong information please forgive me.
Jazaka Allah khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 02:28 PM
There are some scholar why they don't answer ?
So Sorry for the intrusion.
Jazaka Allah khairen

Pure Purple
01-17-2023, 04:39 PM
Zakah is zakah.mostly we give zakah in Ramadan or in shawwal.right? .
This is the zakah of our wealth .but the zakah of ayah is the same thing but the specific ayah has specific months or Time period.but in ayah zakah we read the ayah we don't give money or something else.reading ayah and it has a limit that ,that many time times it should be read .so in this way we give the zakah of saying by reading them .for example now for headache, toothache , stomachache and other pain and disorders; we use medicine but is Islam we use ayah there are Dua and ayah for these pains and disorders.but need zakah. Understand or not ?.

Jazaka Allah khairen
I am unaware of this fact ayah should be read in a specific month on a specific time period?
Can you give me some examples?

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-17-2023, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
I am unaware of this fact ayah should be read in a specific month on a specific time period?
Can you give me some examples?
You are unaware because mostly scholar knows about it . Not everyone one . because everyone doesn't need to know it .
How an example? Like this? .if you are talking about this that you want the Dua of toothache (or any dua like for evil eye or anything else) so tnow there is a specific time for it like for this Dua you have to pay zakah in rajab after the Salah of Isha .102 times you have to read the Dua .take it is an example.

It is just an example. The method but all ayah have different months and time period. I hope you understand? If not you can ask questions.
Jazaka Allah khairen.

Muhammad
01-17-2023, 07:58 PM
wa alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister,

Ok .I understand why you are confused.you are right .can you give me one answer .what is Salah?.and what is the purpose of Salah ?. Hence in Salah we are remembering Allah .yes ? If I am wrong please correct me.so in we said about waswas . mostly in Salah , we are tempted .yes .it's all about shytan .then why we have waswas in namaz ( Salah)?.we are remembering Allah as well .
Jazaka Allah khairen
I asked you to provide evidence from the texts of Islam to support what you are saying, but so far you have not mentioned anything to support your claims. It is unclear what you are trying to prove by mentioning the issue of waswas in prayer. As for the issue of Jinn possession, Ayatul Kursi and other ayat of the Qur'an are known to be effective Ruqya as a means to remove the Jinn, so I am not sure which scholars you are referring to who advise otherwise. I also have not come across this concept of 'zakah on ayat' which you mentioned. Where do we find the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam or the Sahabah doing this? It seems to me you are making a number of statements about Islam without any backing from the Qur'an, Ahadith or statements of scholars which is a very serious issue. No one should be making claims that have no evidence to support them. For this reason I am now closing this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.