/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do women rule the world and get away with everything?

Studentofdeed
01-19-2023, 02:00 PM
People told me that there are not thay many good women. And the bad women...I.e. pretty women, always get whatever they want. They can flirt around, sleep around, cheat, then still get married to a rich doctor easily. If thats the case, that the women rule the world and there is no accountability for Beautiful women. This makes me depressed and miserable that girls can ruin people's lives and still get good proposals. A close friend of mine was chested on an now this women is moving on, still on top of mountain with no fear. How is this even possible? I thought the stigma of being promiscuous or divorced would prevent these people from getting away?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghost1987
01-26-2023, 09:28 PM
Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable.

Surah nur

If the women is chaste and wants the halal
Then I think you should call her Muslim mumin

But if the women is bad and wants fornication to speard and wants to take off the hijab of other Muslim women then I think you should call her a evil...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.