/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing My Father In Umrah

J.Shamweel
01-20-2023, 02:27 PM
Asalamualikom Warahmatul Allahi Wabrakatuh

I am from Swat Pakistan.
My parents and brother went for umrah on 11th January 2023 but unfortunately my father is missing from them on 17th, searched everywhere and also informed the Shurtah people but still not found nor Shurtah give any information. Because of which we are all very worried. If anyone has any information, what should we do next? Also if one is on Umrah in Makkah, or lives from there. So please tell them that you have seen this person somewhere, or met this person, or met them somewhere. So please contact any of these numbers.
I will be very grateful to you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
01-21-2023, 06:51 PM
:sl: I'm really sorry to hear that you are having difficulty finding your father during hajj.

- inshaAllah SWT we should pray that He either accepted him in a beautiful form of worship - or will return him to do better.

"le grande voyage" will possibly help you think of ideas.

I would advise you to post on Arab social media and government sites and forums in case anyone may recall meeting him or may take up the righteous cause.

Please pray and be grateful to Allah SWT - He will not ignore you.

xboxisdead
01-24-2023, 06:13 AM
What would you do if he is still missing a month from now?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.