/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!

aimrane
02-27-2023, 05:04 PM
I signed up in this website to seek help!
I'm a 16 years old moroccan and i've been MOST of the times a bad person at following to become a good muslim, i've been sinning most of the times, i lie a lot, I don't pray most of the times, and I get "freaky" feelings and sin, but every time I try to come back and ask god for forgiveness, shaitan just gets to my head easily and makes me do these bad things, this has happend not once, not twice, EVERYTIME i come back to pray, after some time i just suddenly stop praying and start sinning again, and every now and then i just start telling myself, "im going to jahanam, am i?", I don't know what to do. what do i do??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anni:D
02-28-2023, 02:28 PM
Listen, accept and acknowledge, you are smarter and stronger than the shaytan. Remind yourself how short this life is, and how basically pointless it is to be a slave to your desires instead of Allah's because at the end of the day, the after life is what is really important. This life is a test, the afterlife is its results

Take control over your own mind, you have complete control on your own actions. Its extremely simple, because you have to change your state of mind.

Instead of saying i cant say i will, just go and do it. Even if you dont want to, train your brain everyday, force yourself, its how you grow.

also some extra advice, watch andrew tate lol, i know it sounds ridiculous but he generally helps you to change your state of mind and become
a better overall person that doesent procrastinate, stays on track and completes their goals. Especially now that hes muslim, you might relate
more to the man.

i hope this helps c:

aimrane
02-28-2023, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anni:D
Listen, accept and acknowledge, you are smarter and stronger than the shaytan. Remind yourself how short this life is, and how basically pointless it is to be a slave to your desires instead of Allah's because at the end of the day, the after life is what is really important. This life is a test, the afterlife is its results

Take control over your own mind, you have complete control on your own actions. Its extremely simple, because you have to change your state of mind.

Instead of saying i cant say i will, just go and do it. Even if you dont want to, train your brain everyday, force yourself, its how you grow.

also some extra advice, watch andrew tate lol, i know it sounds ridiculous but he generally helps you to change your state of mind and become
a better overall person that doesent procrastinate, stays on track and completes their goals. Especially now that hes muslim, you might relate
more to the man.

i hope this helps c:
I'll try, thanks for the advice!

Labayk
02-28-2023, 09:19 PM
Allah Will Forgive as long as you keep trying:

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A servant committed a sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin! Allah Almighty said: My servant has committed a sin and he knows that he has a Lord who forgives sins and holds him accountable. Then, the servant returned to his sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin! Allah said: My servant has committed a sin and he knows that he has a Lord who forgives sins and holds him accountable. Then, the servant returned to his sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin! Allah said: My servant has committed a sin and he knows that he has a Lord who forgives sins and holds him accountable, so do what you wish as I have forgiven you.”

This is how it works: In the beginning, you are caught in between a rock and a hard place: Either you resist the shaitan, in which case he will attack you more, or you give up and give in, in which case Allah Will become Angry with you and shaitan will come back later and demand more evil anyway.

This is in the beginning, but if you show some firm determination and patience and you refuse to give up, then the tables turn and now shaitan is the one who is in between a rock and a hard place: either he leaves you alone in which case you will do good by obeying Allah, or he keeps harassing you in which case you will gain a reward by repenting and struggling. He will have no choice but to give up and try something else later.

You can win, but you have to be patient and steadfast and you should also call on Allah for help when you become weak and things get difficult (which Allah Loves by the way).

Remember, when, not if, you fail, seek Allah's forgiveness, reaffirm your intention and try again. Eventually, you will succeed inshaAllah.

May Allah Help you and us and Guide you and us and Protect you and us Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aimrane
02-28-2023, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk
Allah Will Forgive as long as you keep trying:

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A servant committed a sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin! Allah Almighty said: My servant has committed a sin and he knows that he has a Lord who forgives sins and holds him accountable. Then, the servant returned to his sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin! Allah said: My servant has committed a sin and he knows that he has a Lord who forgives sins and holds him accountable. Then, the servant returned to his sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin! Allah said: My servant has committed a sin and he knows that he has a Lord who forgives sins and holds him accountable, so do what you wish as I have forgiven you.”

This is how it works: In the beginning, you are caught in between a rock and a hard place: Either you resist the shaitan, in which case he will attack you more, or you give up and give in, in which case Allah Will become Angry with you and shaitan will come back later and demand more evil anyway.

This is in the beginning, but if you show some firm determination and patience and you refuse to give up, then the tables turn and now shaitan is the one who is in between a rock and a hard place: either he leaves you alone in which case you will do good by obeying Allah, or he keeps harassing you in which case you will gain a reward by repenting and struggling. He will have no choice but to give up and try something else later.

You can win, but you have to be patient and steadfast and you should also call on Allah for help when you become weak and things get difficult (which Allah Loves by the way).

Remember, when, not if, you fail, seek Allah's forgiveness, reaffirm your intention and try again. Eventually, you will succeed inshaAllah.

May Allah Help you and us and Guide you and us and Protect you and us Ameen.
Ameeeen! I will keep this in my mind!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!