/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's going on

RevertTayra
04-15-2023, 11:55 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

I don't know and don't understand what's, suddenly, out of nowhere going on with me. It's 25th night of Ramadan, the odd night and I'm even more confused.

This week, 2x I had horrible nightmares, I'm having more waswasas than ever this year, I'm feeling super depressed and down, thinking the worst about myself and when I want to spend more time in ibadaah, I start shivering. I'm lacking physical energy even during night and all this wasn't happening first 20 days of Ramadan.

Additional information: besides fasting and Quran most of the time, I'm doing my regular protection adhkar before Maghrib and before Sunrise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-16-2023, 08:50 AM
Salaams.

How horrible to have to go these experience.

Hang on to the rope of Allah is the best thing to do. Never, ever despair.

It is all a test. Do you give up when you already know the truth?

There is no god except Allah.

Stay strong.

Peace ✌

Eric H
04-16-2023, 08:50 PM
Peace be with you,

format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra
This week, 2x I had horrible nightmares, I'm having more waswasas than ever this year, I'm feeling super depressed and down, thinking the worst about myself and when I want to spend more time in ibadaah, I start shivering. I'm lacking physical energy even during night and all this wasn't happening first 20 days of Ramadan.
Allah will never place on you a burden that is too heavy for you to carry. You have survived the trials so far, you are already stronger than you think you are. Tomorrow, you may well face further trials, when you understand trials are not impossible, they are just tough, you Will find the strength to keep going. You are not alone, you can make duas for the wisdom and strength to do the will of Allah, put your trust in Allah and persevere through another day, always one day at a time. Our struggles in life are not to beat us down, they are there for us to depend on Allah, and become stronger.

If you can survive these hardships, you will be able to help and support others who are also struggling, because you will know how to survive from your own experience.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength and perseverance to do his will.
Eric

RevertTayra
04-16-2023, 09:19 PM
Salam,

I know that this is trial. That's very much clear to me. I'm asking what is going on since it's Ramadan. How come this is happening in the last 10 days/nights of this month

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
04-16-2023, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra
I'm asking what is going on since it's Ramadan. How come this is happening in the last 10 days/nights of this month
Somehow, you Will find the strength to persevere with Allah's help. In years to come, you will look back on this time, you will understand how much stronger you had to be; in order to survive these difficult times. You need to fully trust Allah, when he said, he will never place a burden on you that is to heavy for you, because you are not alone, you can call on him for help. Allah knows that you can win through, if you trust in him.

Just because you have a faith and trust in Allah, does not mean you will have an easy path through life. It means we are not alone in our struggles. I am 74 today, and I have to tell you, life is a constant battle with struggles and crisis followed by countless more crisis and struggles. I say this not to depress you, but in the hope you will find the strength to battle on with Allah's help.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength and the peace to do his will.
Eric

greenhill
04-17-2023, 04:35 PM
I tend to look inwards and try to find resolve from within.

Generally, what I can control and what I cannot control.

It is not in your control what tests comes your way but it is in your control how these tests affects how you do your ibadah.

Istifar 1,000x, 2,000x zikir... You can do lying down all sorts of things still. Can't do one, substitute for another.

Allah just wants us to be reminded of Him and be grateful to Him. He is the first we thank and the the first we seek help.

If we are unable, challenged or find great difficulty to perform, it is ok to seek forgiveness from Allah on what you feel are your shortcomings to execute your intentions. Ask of Him to not test you so hard.

I pray for you that those nightmares are no more.

Peace ✌

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!