/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Promised A Non Muslim Poor Kid To Bring Birthday Cake

abuzarn
05-19-2023, 03:27 PM
Few Days Back They Asked Me Infront of the kid to bring birthday cake on 21st May which is at like 2 days.
I could not say no and I said yes
I know that birthdays have got peganistic roots

Will I be sinful ? If I change my intention to that I am giving it to him just as a food and not as a birthday present.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
05-19-2023, 06:05 PM
Good idea bro. Make him happy

A.R.BRahimbaksh
05-20-2023, 04:38 AM
Assaalamu alaykum,
In my opinion you shouldn't change .it will make him happy and Allah knows everyone intention .
It depends on your intention.
It would be better if you give him .
If I have said something wrong or my word hurts you please forgive me.i am sorry.
Jazaka Allahu khairen.

Senmohdin
05-20-2023, 03:30 PM
If I'd be in your situation, I'd bring the cake. You intented to make someone happy and not to partake in pagan festivities. And if it is something bad, I might think making him sad is worse.

And Allah knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abuzarn
05-20-2023, 03:35 PM
Update:- I met them today and he told me he can't come tmrw on that place (Tmrw is his birthday) So I asked him if I can give him cake today he said yes we have fridge in our house, So I bought them cake today which is one day earlier than their birthday

Ghost1987
05-20-2023, 07:54 PM
Birthday parties are hard to avoid
Especially if it involves someone close to us...

We should seek the pleasure of Allaah in all things....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.