/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Talking to Namehram

ummay
07-08-2023, 08:04 PM
I have strong feelings for a boy, but his mother is opposed to our marriage. Despite knowing that engaging in conversations with him is not permissible (haram) as he is a non-mahram, I find it difficult to stop talking to him. I have made efforts to refrain from other sins that have become common in today's society, but this particular challenge persists. I truly desire to marry him, but I am exhausted and feel burdened. My family is pressuring me to get married, while his family is not ready for the marriage. Unfortunately, I cannot discuss this matter with my parents as they may not fully understand

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
07-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Assalam Alaikum
Best advice I can give you isà to distance yourself from him.Block his number get married have your own family you will forget about him.Do not waste your time over this, that one day he will convince his parents.
Even if I assume he somehow manages to convince his parents your life won't be easy after marriage.You know how Desi parnets are. Even if they agree they do it to make their son happy not you dear.They will make your life difficult after marriage. It's possible they accept you overtime but chances are very low and you will have to go the extra mile to make them happy. Why you want to waste your time and energy over something which you are not supposed to do?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.