/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the deal

HE123
05-21-2024, 01:17 PM
I have been with a guy long distance. He makes me happy. We have many children together. He's been through alot and I try to be there for him. His job is working nine to five and I wish he would give up his job and find a job that doesn't let him compromise his religion and his 5 daily salat. We met while we were children and got separated while he moved to America. Then we reunited 5 years ago and have been having conversations on the phone. He is a Christian Arab and I am a Muslim born Somali girl. Right now he lives in America while I live in London capital. He plans to visit so we can be together properly and get married and start a family together. It's his birthday today and I really want him to be happy. I love him so much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
05-21-2024, 08:55 PM
He has to revert to Islam first. Only then your marriage will be valid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.