khalid zaheer
02-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Assalaam o alaikum

No Comments......................?

Allah Hafiz

Halima
02-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Assalaam Alaykum.

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

If the whole ummah continues to think seperately, our religion be grow to be seperate.

MetSudaisTwice
02-01-2006, 01:16 PM
salam
mashallah such an inspirational article
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aZn_pLayGurL
02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
wHoaaa gOoD ArticLe

:wub:

wSLaMz

hidaayah
02-02-2006, 01:58 AM
jazakallah khairun ..
:sl:

khalid zaheer
02-06-2006, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Assalaam Alaykum.

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

If the whole ummah continues to think seperately, our religion be grow to be seperate.
Assalaam o alaikum

I could not understand what you acctually want to say, could you explain it in easy word?

Allah Hafiz

Khaldun
02-06-2006, 09:46 AM
:sl:

Is it true! That Allah & his Last messenger had not appointed any Caliph for the believers? Or we had been kept away from the truth for the sake of worldly interest?
No its not, Abu Bakr RadiyaAllahu Anhu was appointed as imam and the prophet never took him back, and amongst all the sahaba Abu Bakr was the best.

If we believe that Allah (S) will directly guide us, then He might had done this from the very beginning and would not have sent any messenger. If the book of Allah is sufficient then why we Muslims are divided into sects? And if we take the help of traditions to understand Quran, we find many fabricate tradition which goes against the book of Allah.
Please re-read that statement, "If" we believe that Allah will directly guide us? "If" the book of Allah is sufficient? Thus is not the way a true believer should phrase his thoughts, the Book of Allah is sufficient and Allah guides whom He wishes to the straight path, there is no "If"s

...and Allah guides whom He pleases to the right path. [Surah Baqra Ayah 214]

The people that have divided themselfs into sects have wronged themselfs, Allah does not wrong anyone.

so it was not beseeming for Allah that He should deal with them unjustly, but they dealt unjustly with their own souls. [Surah Ruum Ayah 9]

It is not (attributable to) Allah that He should lead a people astray after He has guided them; He even makes clear to them what they should guard against; surely Allah knows all things.
[Surah Tawbah Ayah 115]

The truth is there but Shaytaan and Nafs has misguided them.
As for Hadith, we have already disscused this in length, the fabricated hadith are known and the authentic hadith are known, there is no need to repeat this discussion here.

Do we not feel, in need of a true leader who can guide us to the right path?
The prophet salahu alyhi wassalam himself said;

I leave behind me two things, the Qur'an and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.

The Messenger of Allah (S) declared: It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere to them both, you will never go astray after me. They are the Book of Allah and my Progeny that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise).
Shaykh ‘Abd al-Kareem al-Khudayr said regarding this;

His advice concerning the people of his household has to do with honouring and respecting them, and not exposing them to abuse or annoyance. This does not mean that they are to be given preference over others who are known through the texts to be more virtuous than them, such as Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan (may Allaah be pleased with them all).

The above verse clearly indicates that Islam without clearing up the matter of leadership after Prophet (P) was not complete, and completion of religion was due to announcement of the Prophet’s immediate successor, SO IF THE RELIGION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE APPOINTMENT OF A SUCCESSOR THEN HOW FAITH CAN BE COMPLETE WITHOUT ACCEPTING A TRUE SUCCESSOR?
Why not look at what Ali radiyaAllahu anhu himself said?

Now let us turn to ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allaah be pleased with him) himself, and he see what he said. It was narrated that Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyyah (who was the son of ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib) said: “I said to my father, ‘Which of the people was the best after the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)?’ He said, ‘Abu Bakr.’ I said, ‘Then who?’ He said, ‘Then ‘Umar.’ I was afraid that he would say ‘Uthmaan. I said, ‘Then is it you?’ He said, ‘I am only one of the Muslims.’”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3671.

And

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one.

Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308

Furthermore,

It was narrated from Abu Juhayfah that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) ascended the minbar and praised and glorified Allaah and sent blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then he said: “The best of this ummah after its Prophet is Abu Bakr. The second is ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), and after that, whoever Allaah wants to be good will be good.”

Narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad, 839. And Shaykh Shu’ayb al-Arna’oot said: its isnaad is qawiy.

And to finish, ofcourse Ali ibn Abi Talib was a great sahabi but let us not be decieved by sectarian issues.

Undoubtedly the noble Sahaabi ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib was one of the wisest and most determined of people. He is well known for his courage and bravery. He was the first youth to enter Islam, then he stayed close to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) before the Hijrah. When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) left Makkah, accompanied by Abu Bakr, he stayed behind and slept in the Prophet’s bed (thus fooling the mushrikeen who wanted to kill the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)).

Among his virtues are those mentioned in the hadeeth narrated by Sahl ibn Sa’d (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that he heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, on the day of Khaybar, “I will give the flag to a man at whose hands Allaah will grant victory.” They got up, wishing to see to whom the flag would be given, each of them hoping that he would be given the flag. Then he said, “Where is ‘Ali?” He was told that he was suffering from eye-trouble. He ordered that ‘Ali should be called to him, then he spat in his eyes and he was healed immediately, as if he has never had any problem in his eyes
[Source]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!