/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What best reminds you of Allah?

fantaxxy_moon
01-31-2006, 02:31 PM
assalamo alikom,
life is full of good and bad things, and the whole universe is created by Allah, but to some of us, some things happen in their life , which makes them remember Allah and seek his help..
so what best remembers you of Allah,
for example; looking at the stars and the sky, makes me remember Allah and think about his creation...
and when i get ill or feel sick or no one could bare me, i just seek Allah.
so what about you?
let us hear from you...:happy:
walikom assaalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
01-31-2006, 02:49 PM
I try to remember Allah at all times during the day. when i have something good happen to me I thank Allah so much.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sis_fisabil'Allah
01-31-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
assalamo alikom,
life is full of good and bad things, and the whole universe is created by Allah, but to some of us, some things happen in their life , which makes them remember Allah and seek his help..
so what best remembers you of Allah,
for example; looking at the stars and the sky, makes me remember Allah and think about his creation...
and when i get ill or feel sick or no one could bare me, i just seek Allah.
so what about you?
let us hear from you...:happy:
walikom assaalam.
i feel da same way sis bt 4 me its specifically at night tym wen da whole house is asleep nd i listen or read da quran, i try my best to remind myself all da tym of Allah swt. their are many forms of makin dhikr, and if u do so with a pure nia/ intention den without a doubt u'd b reminded of Allah... Insh'Allah
:w: :thankyou:

fantaxxy_moon
01-31-2006, 03:05 PM
yes sister, this is very good, to do prayers without being seen, that's what i like to do, i don't like someone to see me performing parayers or do'aa..
format_quote Originally Posted by sis_fisabil'Allah
i feel da same way sis bt 4 me its specifically at night tym wen da whole house is asleep nd i listen or read da quran, i try my best to remind myself all da tym of Allah swt. their are many forms of makin dhikr, and if u do so with a pure nia/ intention den without a doubt u'd b reminded of Allah... Insh'Allah
:w: :thankyou:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sis_fisabil'Allah
01-31-2006, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
yes sister, this is very good, to do prayers without being seen, that's what i like to do, i don't like someone to see me performing parayers or do'aa..
:sl:
dats da same wid me sumtymz i feel as if i cnt express hw i rly feel when mkin du'a infront of ppl or even in my salah.

Abu Hurairah (r.a) reported: the mwssenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, " A slave becomes nearest to hs Rubb whem he is in postration. so increase supplications in postrations" (mslim)

fantaxxy_moon
01-31-2006, 03:22 PM
that's good, so from the end prayers and do'aa is what makes you remember Allah, right?. well this is good:happy:
format_quote Originally Posted by sis_fisabil'Allah
:sl:
dats da same wid me sumtymz i feel as if i cnt express hw i rly feel when mkin du'a infront of ppl or even in my salah.

Abu Hurairah (r.a) reported: the mwssenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, " A slave becomes nearest to hs Rubb whem he is in postration. so increase supplications in postrations" (mslim)

anis_z24
01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
Salam

Try to remember Allah when your alone, because when you are alone in the grave Allah will be there with you.
So every night before you sleep you should think of Allah, and all the things he has done for you. Forgive everyone that has crossed your red line.
And see what will happen. Insh'Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.