/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What makes you sad..

fantaxxy_moon
01-31-2006, 02:36 PM
Assalamo alikom,
Too many things happen in life... so what makes you sad and what makes you happy..
about me, praying makes me feel happy, and that i have done what i am supposed to do..
talking to lots of friends and chatting makes me happy, because it makes me know different cultures, opinions, thoughts, ideas, and ways of life..
what makes me sad, is that when i find myself lost in this hyge world, by not praying ,,, and when some of my friends , hurt me...
so what about you, let me know?
walikom assalam..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
01-31-2006, 02:45 PM
:sl:

what makes me sad, well one of th things, is the evilness in this world. Also as you say when i feel myself being drawn into this world.i find myself in tears almost everytime i pray. i just ask Allah for forgiveness

MAy Allah forgive us all...ameen

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

fantaxxy_moon
01-31-2006, 02:52 PM
so what about , what makes you feel happy?
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

what makes me sad, well one of th things, is the evilness in this world. Also as you say when i feel myself being drawn into this world.i find myself in tears almost everytime i pray. i just ask Allah for forgiveness

MAy Allah forgive us all...ameen

Rabi'ya
01-31-2006, 02:53 PM
thinking of Allah and the mercy He has for us...there are many things which make me happy temporarily - things in this dunya.

The love of my husband and family and the thought of Jannah makes me happy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
01-31-2006, 03:32 PM
salam
what makes me sad is the ummah not being united, what makes me happy is that there are muslims trying to unite the ummah together for thesake of allah
wasalam

Nawal89
01-31-2006, 04:15 PM
what makes me sad - when people claim their muslim but dont do anything to show it.
- when muslims put aside their religion for this dunya and when they are ashamed of thier deen.
What makes me happy- hearing news of someoen converting.
and chocolate :p

akulion
01-31-2006, 04:22 PM
nothing makes me sad :rollseyes
except the ummah's state so bad :offended:

people think im mad :grumbling
but im a trusty lad :happy:

my fashion aint too rad :X
so says my dad :brother:

my name it aint chad :giggling:
just call me mr bad :rant:

edil
01-31-2006, 04:27 PM
What makes me happy is seing more people converting to islam and what makes me sad is seing my brothers smoking and sisters not wearing the right hijab and brothers not following the sunna but my happiness and sadness wont make a difference if I dont help them out and give them naseeha.

Eliwen
01-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Hmm...disunity makes me sad racism makes me sad.

sapphire
01-31-2006, 10:56 PM
hmm yeah same^^^i tend to get sad at toooo many things.....but have great certain friends i can talk to and who can make me laugh...

i wish all were united and together.....and no difference in colour race etc was looked at.......:(

arehat
01-31-2006, 11:17 PM
makes me sad to c the ppl im realy close to go through a difficult time but pray to allah to remove this difficulty Ammeen

Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 11:22 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

The things that make me sad is when i go to college and witness the state of the ummah, the things they get up to to please their peers is crazy.May Allah s.w.a guide us all and forgive our sins ameen! I absolutely hate it when the shataayn makes me want to do wordly stuff :grumbling

The things that make me happy are helping others, reading salaah, reading/learning about islam through books/lectures...etc

I could go on and on but i don't have the time :okay:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

abs
01-31-2006, 11:30 PM

wat makes mw sad is going 2 school

:w: :'(

Tasneem
01-31-2006, 11:33 PM
What makes me sad:

1.When ppl.yell at me:heated:
2.When little muslim children ask me if
I can see:offended: :grumbling (thats heartbreaking you would think they know)
3.When my little sister gets yelled at
4.When a sister who is a non-Niqabi thinks i am
not her friend because she does not wear the niqqab(i have had sisters think
Tht about me which is not true i just like most of my friends wearing what i wear)

~What makes me happy~

1.When it gets hot outside
2.When im in the park with my family
3.When im talking to my mom
4.When im at the masjid(mostly in the summer)
5.Babies(love babies they are soooo cute MashAllah)
6.When im around the muslims
7.When im praying
8.When im fasting
9.When just me and my dad is out in the summer(he gets me ANYTHING i want MashAllah)
10.When my little sister asks me things
11.When ppl.ask me about islam and why im covered
12.When me and my mom have ''girl talk'':giggling:
13.When my dad tells me im mature
14.When im shopping with my mom(for clothes)
15.When me and my sister are downtown shopping
16.On the Eid
17.When im listening to the qur'an

And a whole bunch of other things

SaLaMz

- Qatada -
01-31-2006, 11:35 PM
:salamext:

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that." (sahih Bukhari)

:wasalamex

niqaabii
02-01-2006, 12:11 AM
what gets me sad is when my mum stops talking to me

Mainul_Islam
02-01-2006, 12:40 AM
what makes me happy is good news and blessings.

what makes me sad is the troubles in this world... i weep for my Ummah, those who are in poverty, and those being done injustice to.

*charisma*
02-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

subhanallah this reminds me of 2 ayahs:

وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَضْحَكَ وَأَبْكَى
053.043 That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;

وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَمَاتَ وَأَحْيَا
053.044 That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Tasneem
02-01-2006, 12:59 AM
What REALLY makes me sad is when i see pics of
Aborted babies....

Why would somebody want to kill a child????

SaLaMz

anis_z24
02-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Salam
When someone insults my beloved prophet(PBUH).

Shadow
02-01-2006, 01:24 AM
things that affect me negatively makes me sad
To acheive my goals and ambitions make me happy

Hashir21
02-01-2006, 01:36 AM
wht makes me sad is seeing my parents and relatives in pain, i pray everyday that i won't have to see espicially my parents in pain or sadness. InsAallah i will be there to protect them, sometimes i feel weak tht i won't be able to do anything if something does happen. plz pray for me.:w:

hidaayah
02-01-2006, 01:43 AM
the only thing that makes me sad is the state of muslim ummah...
and there are sooo many things that make me happy..
wassalam

Mu'maneen
02-01-2006, 05:04 AM

What makes me sad?

What makes me sad is when I disobey Allah many times a day despite the fact I say "I fear Allah".

What makes me sad is when I laugh, knowing that my Grave gets closer to me each single hour.

What makes me sad is the fact I say "I desire the love of Allah and for Paradise", yet I fail at times in controlling my Naffs.

What makes me sad is the fact that I do not know my situation in the Akhira and I will come face to face with Hell when Hell is "brought near to Mankind" on The Day of Judgment.

What makes me sad is the fact that I will have to one day come face to face with Allah and admit to all the sins I have done against my own soul.

What makes me sad is the sick state of our Ummah. We are humiliated; we are forced to accept the existence of a certain country and accept the enemies of Islam illegally taking our land and then claiming it to be theirs; We are killing each other while the enemy are building up their forces; we do not want to follow the Sunnah believing that the Fard is enough to get us into Paradise; we have lost the fear of Allah; we claim to love Allah and His messenger (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and then not follow the orders given to us etc, etc, etc.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

WIN A PRIZE NOW!
http://www.islamic-faith.net/111.html

fantaxxy_moon
02-01-2006, 12:15 PM
well, yes this all makes us sad....
what makes me sad, is when we muslims forget each other, when your best muslim friend forgets you...
and also when i see my religion being insulted...
and when i see muslim people doing bad things or saying bad things, and they show islam as if it is bad..
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'maneen

What makes me sad?

What makes me sad is when I disobey Allah many times a day despite the fact I say "I fear Allah".

What makes me sad is when I laugh, knowing that my Grave gets closer to me each single hour.

What makes me sad is the fact I say "I desire the love of Allah and for Paradise", yet I fail at times in controlling my Naffs.

What makes me sad is the fact that I do not know my situation in the Akhira and I will come face to face with Hell when Hell is "brought near to Mankind" on The Day of Judgment.

What makes me sad is the fact that I will have to one day come face to face with Allah and admit to all the sins I have done against my own soul.

What makes me sad is the sick state of our Ummah. We are humiliated; we are forced to accept the existence of a certain country and accept the enemies of Islam illegally taking our land and then claiming it to be theirs; We are killing each other while the enemy are building up their forces; we do not want to follow the Sunnah believing that the Fard is enough to get us into Paradise; we have lost the fear of Allah; we claim to love Allah and His messenger (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and then not follow the orders given to us etc, etc, etc.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

WIN A PRIZE NOW!
http://www.islamic-faith.net/111.html

mizan_aliashraf
02-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Salam
Seeing injustice, oppression and disunity amongst our community of muslims worldwide
wassalam

fantaxxy_moon
02-01-2006, 03:20 PM
good , kepp up,:)
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that." (sahih Bukhari)

:wasalamex

aamirsaab
02-01-2006, 03:36 PM
When intelligent chicks link up with [edit]complete[edit] idiots who have an IQ of minus 100.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.