/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Q and A section?

Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 10:41 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Do you think it would be benificial if we could have a Q and A section insha Allah? :?

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abs
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
:sl:

have a couple of questions?:

(1) Iz it jaiz to smoke in ramadhan?:rollseyes

(2) What are the punishments of listenin to muziq?:rollseyes

(3) Last of all, what are the severe punishments in jahannam/hell?:rollseyes

Jazakallah-hu-khair

:w:

Snowflake
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
:sl: sis

If questions are related to topics that are already on the forum, then wouldn't it be better to ask the questions there. e.g marriage question on Marriage In Islam section, etcetc? Or if you have something else in mind plz say.

akulion
01-31-2006, 10:52 PM
yea its a good idea sis

i thought LI had one

but insha'Allah if it dosent we can always ask for one and im sure it will pop up sooner or later :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abs

have a couple of questions?:

(1) Iz it jaiz to smoke in ramadhan?:rollseyes

(2) What are the punishments of listenin to muziq?:rollseyes

(3) Last of all, what are the severe punishments in jahannam/hell?:rollseyes

Jazakallah-hu-khair

Insha Allah you can post them questions in the Q and A SECTION :) If the admins agree to make one :sister:

Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
:sl: sis

If questions are related to topics that are already on the forum, then wouldn't it be better to ask the questions there. e.g marriage question on Marriage In Islam section, etcetc? Or if you have something else in mind plz say.

Sometimes it's difficult to find an answer to one of your questions (i find myself in this postion a lot of times lol) :X

I guess it would avoid the Repetition of questions being asked in different sections. It makes it clear and easy to see. If the admins feel that there are too many sections and making more will make the forum complicated then it doesn't matter....just ignore this thread lol

Muhammad
01-31-2006, 11:06 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh,

I appreciate our need to ask questions, but unfortunately we don't have a qualified Shaykh or scholar on this site who would be able to answer and give out fataawa. Most questions asked are responded to by the best of the knowledge of the members and with reference to answers given on other sites.

So I think it would be best to use sites such as Islamqa.com and others for questions Insha'Allaah.

akulion
01-31-2006, 11:08 PM
thats true bro

official verdicts are always better

but still it would be a good addition to the forums i think

we could still post the fatws from the other sites like we do now

only difference would be it would look more organized topic wise

Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Wa Alaykum Assalaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh,

I appreciate our need to ask questions, but unfortunately we don't have a qualified Shaykh or scholar on this site who would be able to answer and give out fataawa. Most questions asked are responded to by the best of the knowledge of the members and with reference to answers given on other sites.

So I think it would be best to use sites such as Islamqa.com and others for questions Insha'Allaah.

Yeah, i guess what you said is true, the disadvantage of having such a section is, it might lead to people giving thier own opinions which we want to avoid insha Allah

anis_z24
01-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Salam
Why don't we get one.
Try to get a qualified personall contact.
I will try to.

- Qatada -
01-31-2006, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abs
i dont get it im 8 yrs old and no 1 bannes me?
:salamext:

lol why wud we wna ban u fo? :)

I think that it would be kinda good insha Allaah, and we could have a section where people could only post questions, and links/articles of fatwas, any other opinions wud get deleted?

Allaahu a'lam. (Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best.)

:wasalamex

DaSangarTalib
02-01-2006, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proud ukht

Do you think it would be benificial if we could have a Q and A section insha Allah? :?

good idea..Insha Allah we'll soon have a section just for Q&A if the Admins agree with it :)

Protected_Diamond
02-01-2006, 08:25 AM

yes sir! :okay:

Snowflake
02-01-2006, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proud ukht

Sometimes it's difficult to find an answer to one of your questions (i find myself in this postion a lot of times lol) :X

I guess it would avoid the Repetition of questions being asked in different sections. It makes it clear and easy to see. If the admins feel that there are too many sections and making more will make the forum complicated then it doesn't matter....just ignore this thread lol

That sounds good sis. It'd be like a reference section. I was wondering what kind of questions you had in mind but now you explained, I gotto give you my vote :happy:

Protected_Diamond
02-01-2006, 04:48 PM

jazahka Allah khair :okay: but it's not going ahead

abs
02-04-2006, 07:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

warhmatulahi wabarakathu

yes sir!

warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.