/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of Remedy by Dates

nurul3eyn
02-01-2006, 06:46 AM
:sl: wr wb
I read this article about dates its so nice,,it talks about dates from islamic and medical perspective prolly some of you read it,,if u didnt i recommend you to read it, it has some useful messages in it you will be actually surprised :giggling: :giggling: enjoy it
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/ind...show_det&id=81
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
02-01-2006, 09:23 AM
:sl:
jazakallah khairun for the link..:)

Snowflake
02-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Wow! That's a really interesting article/link sis. Thanks for posting it. Dates are great! lol

There is another remedy for sisters, which I'll post in the sisters section inshaAllah. Look out for it :)

faizacadday
02-18-2006, 05:40 AM
:sl: i hate dates... i can't stand them... i know there good for us .. but i just don't like them..... But i will give them one more chance... i dont think i can..;D i hate dates and keywee( i am the worst speller when it comes to fruits lool) but i love straberry and keywee fruit drinks. :okay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nurul3eyn
02-18-2006, 05:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizacadday
:sl: i hate dates... i can't stand them... i know there good for us .. but i just don't like them..... But i will give them one more chance... i dont think i can..;D i hate dates and keywee( i am the worst speller when it comes to fruits lool) but i love straberry and keywee fruit drinks. :okay:

aw thats sad sis how can u hate dates? they are so yummmmmmmmmmmm i can av them for dinner,,lunch and breakfast dates mixed with milk food for the soul its very yumyyy u should try it sis :)

nurul3eyn
02-18-2006, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
Wow! That's a really interesting article/link sis. Thanks for posting it. Dates are great! lol

There is another remedy for sisters, which I'll post in the sisters section inshaAllah. Look out for it :)
sis still waiting for the link "remedy for sisters" c'mon now dnt keep me in suspense :giggling: get busy sis and post the link asap :)

handhuvar
02-28-2006, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurul3eyn
:sl: wr wb
I read this article about dates its so nice,,it talks about dates from islamic and medical perspective prolly some of you read it,,if u didnt i recommend you to read it, it has some useful messages in it you will be actually surprised :giggling: :giggling: enjoy it
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/ind...show_det&id=81

thanx for the link :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.