/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What was your favourite toy?

abs
02-01-2006, 08:24 PM
:sl:

I am 8 years old and i wanted to know what was everyones favourite toy or game when they were younger?

Mine was my bike:w:

My bike was my favourite but nw I like playing PS2 and my favourite game is burnout 3.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
papa_smurf
02-01-2006, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abs

Mine was my bike:w:
It probably still is, ur only eight, you've got loads of biking to do yet kid:) .

My best toy, hmmm it had to be cars, i used to collect loads of them brother. I still have plenty.

My best program was Post Man Pat;D yeah it seems sad, but i loved it.

I'l let u on a secret (not a secret anymore) but i still enjoy watching cartoons at the age of 23:giggling:

Nawal89
02-01-2006, 08:43 PM
^Abs your 8 years old? How sweeeeeet. :wub:

when i was younger i didnt really play with toys.. i was more of a "get into trouble" kid. I wont mention the stuff i did here, but i sure had a lot of fun ;D

Snowflake
02-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I think my best toy was my dolls house. I mean it was the bees knees. All wooden with balconies and silk flowers in window boxes, under the windows. I still sort of played with it even in my teens. Then one day I came home from school and it was nowhere to be seen. I kept blinking my eyes, thinking I must have a blind spot in my vision. But after minutes of hard blinking, I realised it really had vanished so I went asked my dad what had happened to it. Can you believe it? He'd only gone and given it to the neighbours little girls. :'(

I'm still traumatised by it :-\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
02-01-2006, 08:47 PM
I loved my lego, the set that I had was the sort where you could build your own mini cities and stuff.

Then I got into PS2 and stuff like that.....but seems like i've grown out of it.....

I HATE BEING SOOOO MATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i DON'T EVEN LIKE PLAYING GAMES ANYMORE!!

what's happening to me???

How can I get myself to play with my PS2 again? All I do is work!work!work! and be so serious!!!!!

Eliwen
02-01-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't think I had a favourite toy, though I did love bike riding. Now it's my laptop :p

papa_smurf
02-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Has anyone here ever played the so called "tv game" kinda like ping pong, i think it was an orange console, ive forgot the name, can anyone remember

Shadz111
02-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Salamz

Wow not been on here 4 long...

Considering i's is female i used to play with cars just like my brothers..

defo a tomboy.

plus love my ps2 games.

but i stll got my feminine side..:)

wasalam.

Tasneem
02-01-2006, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadz111
Salamz

Wow not been on here 4 long...

Considering i's is female i used to play with cars just like my brothers..

defo a tomboy.

plus love my ps2 games.

but i stll got my feminine side..:)

wasalam.
Same here

I used to be a tomboy

but my twin sister taught me how to be feminine:) :giggling: :statisfie

SaLaMz

DaSangarTalib
02-01-2006, 09:25 PM

AK47 :) ........... a toy one of course but it did look real :okay:

Blue_Moon
02-01-2006, 09:37 PM
well i am 9 and my toy is my bike.......

Nawal89
02-01-2006, 10:10 PM
^My brother is 9. His favorite toy is the broomstick which he whacks people with. He's so sweet, my brother.

Tasneem
02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^My brother is 9. His favorite toy is the broomstick which he whacks people with. He's so sweet, my brother.
Lol my little 5-year-old sis.favorite toy is the hammer

For real im not playing

SaLaMz

Muezzin
02-02-2006, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
Has anyone here ever played the so called "tv game" kinda like ping pong, i think it was an orange console, ive forgot the name, can anyone remember
You mean 'Pong'? Yeah, I've played it. 'Donkey Kong' is my all-time favourite retro game though. And I never really got into 'Tetris'.

And my favourite toy was a Ghostbusters action figure. It was awesome - a cool plastic beam came out of the gun and wrapped around the ghost that was included.

And my mates had Thundercats and Turtles. Those were the days... :p

Helena
02-02-2006, 09:51 AM

well me and my younger brother had similar choices, use to love power rangers had a action figure of tommy!!

Later we became influenced by japaneese cartoon, like pokemon. watched every epiode of pokemon, bought trading cards, and still buying games on gameboy colur, nintendo DS and gamecube. Also had a figure of pikachu, dat was my fav pokemon! I cud go on....................... but i shall stop, dont wana make u bored.

aljawaad
02-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Well mine was a machine gun and some pistols. lol;D
***By the way i still watch cartoon:giggling:

sapphire
02-02-2006, 09:59 AM
ermmm i loved my power rangers and also went crazy over pokemon later on....i didnt really have a favourite toyy i just played with a mixture of things.......

Muezzin
02-02-2006, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aljawaad
***By the way i still watch cartoon:giggling:
I hope they're not Danish cartoons. :p

Umu 'Isa
02-02-2006, 10:10 AM
i loved my rollerblades.. i wasnt into toys much i was into making trouble, running around, climbing things ect.

my nephew, he loveees the vacuum cleaner - he's already broke 2 of them by pushing them down the stairs

^..sTr!vEr..^
02-02-2006, 11:59 AM
i used 2 like barbie dolls

afriend
02-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Who still likes their PS2?

Considering that 6 months ago when I didn't have 1 I was mad for 1 and used to play it everythime I went to my grandparent's house for ages and ages (it's my uncle's). now that I got a PS2 and like 100 games...........

I have completely lost interest, I didn't kno that I would let this happen to a beloved PS2, but it's actually wasting away on top of the DVD player.........

*Big sigh*

What maturity and age does to you can really hurt inside.

MetSudaisTwice
02-02-2006, 12:06 PM
salam
fave toy now is my mobile phone, listen to SS on it
wasalam

papa_smurf
02-02-2006, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
You mean 'Pong'? Yeah, I've played it. 'Donkey Kong' is my all-time favourite retro game though. And I never really got into 'Tetris'.

And my favourite toy was a Ghostbusters action figure. It was awesome - a cool plastic beam came out of the gun and wrapped around the ghost that was included.

And my mates had Thundercats and Turtles. Those were the days... :p
oh yeah thunder cats, do u remember "he man"

Salaam
02-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Salaam,

My Favourite Toy is my computer...

Muezzin
02-02-2006, 01:38 PM
oh yeah thunder cats, do u remember "he man"
Do I?! :p He-Man rocked! I love how they always used to beat the living crap out of the bad guys, and then have a moral at the end: 'Remember kids, violence doesn't solve anything' ;)

Rabi'ya
02-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Captain Planet!!! that was an amazing tv show - but toys....hmmm, probly my bike, and frisbee

Rabi'ya:rose:

myInspiration
02-02-2006, 02:50 PM
my fav toys was GI Joe action figures and Ninja Turtles.
there was no PS during that time but I used to play computer games such as "dig-dug", pac-man and etc.
other than that ... i watched cartoons: thunder cat, ninja turtle, gi joe and etc.

afriend2
02-02-2006, 04:18 PM
salaam,

mashAllah as a kid i was spoilt for choice as to what toys i played with, but my favourite wasnt the most expencive it was probably the most sentimental. it was my mr blobby cuddly toy! :wub: i still have him locked away, i think ive had him since i was 4!;D

wassalam

Muezzin
02-02-2006, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

mashAllah as a kid i was spoilt for choice as to what toys i played with, but my favourite wasnt the most expencive it was probably the most sentimental. it was my mr blobby cuddly toy! :wub: i still have him locked away, i think ive had him since i was 4!;D

wassalam
You had a Mr Blobby toy?THE Mr Blobby? As in:

Awesome.

sapphire
02-02-2006, 04:23 PM
wow!!long time no see!!!i remember mr blobbly!!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D!!!i forgot to mention i loved my bike(n still would if my dad hadnt got rid of it :mad: i mean who says niqabis cant ride[not tht i wud])...i must have gone through enough bikes!!lol

afriend2
02-02-2006, 04:34 PM
You had a Mr Blobby toy?THE Mr Blobby? As in:

Awesome.
salaam,

lol yeah but not that size, he was a bit smaller so i could actually carry him!

can you imagine me carrying the ACTUAL mr blobby! :giggling:

he was the greatest!:statisfie

wassalam

afriend
02-02-2006, 04:37 PM
and you still have it?

Or do you? What if it's head got ripped off by your little brother or sister or even better, by the boogie man.....*evil laugh*

Only joking, plz don't come to me with a knife in your hand at night if it did actually happen.

Also, I couldn't stand the way he spoke.

Takumi
02-02-2006, 04:38 PM
does anyone remember rubic's cube?

afriend
02-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Yes, nearly broke it in half, well actually I did, but that's when i was young.

Muezzin
02-02-2006, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Takumi
does anyone remember rubic's cube?
Yes. To this day, I've not even done one side. :(

afriend
02-02-2006, 04:42 PM
lol lol lol

Are you serious?

Or are u just bein sarcastic?

afriend2
02-02-2006, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
and you still have it?

Or do you? What if it's head got ripped off by your little brother or sister or even better, by the boogie man.....*evil laugh*

Only joking, plz don't come to me with a knife in your hand at night if it did actually happen.

Also, I couldn't stand the way he spoke.
salaam,

lol :statisfie i still have him! and i dont have younger siblings, just older ones that ripped off some of my *coughdollscough* heads. but mashAllah they didnt get my blobby!

and knife in my hand? youve been watching too many horror movies. ;D

and there was nothing wrong with the way he spoke!

oh man rubix cubes were hard to get back to normal. i ended up breaking it! whoops.:okay:

wassalam

afriend
02-02-2006, 04:46 PM
and knife in my hand? youve been watching too many horror movies. ;D
I sure have been......That's why i had the sleeplessness before my cold....:giggling:

I couldn't understand how he spoke, all you could hear was blobbybloobabbbby blobbbyblobblobbly

How badly i feel like punching his big fat self all the way to china!

Sanobar
02-02-2006, 04:47 PM
[BANANA]i loved playing with all the animnated toys..wonder y? :lol: [/BANANA]

now i love playing all the sily video games.....and car races....:haha:

Sis786
02-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Hmmm My cabbage patch doll and my toy cars and trcuks that turned into ROBOTS. they were cool!

afriend2
02-02-2006, 05:36 PM
I sure have been......That's why i had the sleeplessness before my cold....:giggling:

I couldn't understand how he spoke, all you could hear was blobbybloobabbbby blobbbyblobblobbly

How badly i feel like punching his big fat self all the way to china!

salaam,

man i hate horror movies! :heated: i know theyre not real, but the images are creepy..:offended: :(

yeah blobbyblobbyblooobbby...!!! was his phrase! and i think hes retired now so you dont have to get violent with him! :rant: :) and hes not fat hes just big boned! lol

^^^ aw sister i loved cabbage patch dolls. they wre so sweet and podgy! ;D

wassalam

abs
02-02-2006, 05:44 PM

:brother:

no i dnt remember "he man" hu woz he!!!:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

afriend
02-02-2006, 05:47 PM
don't worry, u maight be too young to remember......shame really, it was a good program, i watched it wen i was really really young.

afriend2
02-02-2006, 05:56 PM
salaam,

aw i remember he-man, i thought it was just like the other cartoons, and my bro loved it.

lol he shouldve worn more clothes innit? ;D
magic sword? who comes up with these things? lol

wassalam

abs
02-02-2006, 05:57 PM
:sl: :brother:

bruv hw old r u and wot do u watch nw!!!:?

:w: :brother:

afriend2
02-02-2006, 06:00 PM
salaam,

hold on sec, i think he-man is still on toonami, that cartoon channel on sky. thats if youre interested in watching, but i dont think its that good. :)

wassalam

abs
02-02-2006, 06:00 PM
salaam,

aw i remember he-man, i thought it was just like the other cartoons, and my bro loved it.

lol he shouldve worn more clothes innit? ;D
magic sword? who comes up with these things? lol

wassalam
:sl: :sister:

i thnk da best cartoon uptil nw is spider man and it will alwyz b da bst

wotz ur best cartoon?

:w: :sister:

afriend2
02-02-2006, 06:05 PM
salaam,

i dont watch cartoons anymore, but i did really like X-men, and my favourite character from that was wolverine and storm. :)

spiderman is ok, but not as good as X-men :giggling::)

wassalam

afriend
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Me, too mature for my age.....therefore i do not waste my time much on watching TV anymore.....

Sad init?

afriend2
02-02-2006, 06:12 PM
salaam,

not sad at all bro, i watch some tv especially the Islamiqa programme. but tv can be addictive and so its best not to get too attached in watching things. many more better things to do, like Ibaadat innit. :)

mature? :) are we talking about you? lol

wassalam
p.s mr blobby is the cutest toy mentioned! :) :wub:

afriend
02-02-2006, 06:16 PM
salaam,

hold on sec, i think he-man is still on toonami, that cartoon channel on sky. thats if youre interested in watching, but i dont think its that good. :)

wassalam
Still flicking through the childrens channels?

:giggling:

Well atleast some1 is still alive......I am basically dead.....i don't know, maybe AFTER THE EXAMS....

afriend2
02-02-2006, 06:33 PM
salaam,

no i dont flick through the children channels because i dont watch cartoons anymore. lol but when my cousins and neices/nephews are around thats a different story, they always takeover the TV. ;D :)

dead? you look pretty much alive to me. :) and man my sis doesnt even give up tv for exams and shes 18! lol

wassalam

Helena
02-03-2006, 09:33 AM

funny am 20, but i still watch cartoon am still a kid inside i guess!! I can watch it forever, doesnt matter how old i am!:)

i still watch, pokemon, dragon ball gt, chin chan (fox kids), naruto,spider man, x-men and so on!
guess wot??? i still love watching arthur, i adore dat!!
and i love all da walt disney cartoon like, mulan, incrediblesand lilo and stitch. also i like shrek, shark tale.;D

afriend2
02-03-2006, 04:04 PM
salaam,

aw sis you sound so sweet! :wub:

i remember arthur, and his sis DW, i used to run home just to watch it. and i love shrek! funniest film ever!;D

wassalam!

Blue_Moon
02-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Yes. To this day, I've not even done one side. :(

MY MOM IS GOOD AT IT......

Blue_Moon
02-03-2006, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abs
:sl: :sister:

i thnk da best cartoon uptil nw is spider man and it will alwyz b da bst

wotz ur best cartoon?

:w: :sister:
:sl: :brother:

YES IT IS NICE....BUT I DONT CALL IT #1

Blue_Moon
02-03-2006, 07:31 PM
salaam,

wassalam

YES IT IS ON.... IT IS NICE

ummAbdillah
02-03-2006, 07:39 PM
My favourite toy would have to be the remote control
:)

afriend
02-03-2006, 07:46 PM
LOL

There was a time where PS2 ruled the Living room and the entire house...

Now it's just wasting away on it's throne, waiting for it's death, as it's heir, PS III, shalt take the throne one day...

I don't find any good things on TV anymore....Just rubbish....

jzcasejz
02-03-2006, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
ermmm i loved my power rangers and also went crazy over pokemon later on....i didnt really have a favourite toyy i just played with a mixture of things.......
Yeah I liked poekmon too, it was cool :statisfie :giggling: ;D

Tasneem
02-03-2006, 07:48 PM
My fave toy was dolls,Basket Ball,Bike,and my dad

Brought me and my sister a huge bear when we were younger
I miss him sooo much

SaLaMz

nurul3eyn
02-03-2006, 07:49 PM
My fav game was baking cakes with mom lol,,i was the oldest girl at that time so my mom was training me how to cook and clean at the age of 10 never had childhood :D:D:D...I liked playing pranks on ppl still do :giggling: i was quite known for my troublemaking...never liked Video/computer games waste of time and energy..:-/

Smok
02-03-2006, 11:01 PM
My Teddy bear "Burasek" :) I still have got him. :)

Lina
02-03-2006, 11:39 PM

other children and i used to have a cute doll but when our house burned down she got burned and i didn't like her anymore, i would not been able to clean her up,

I thought,

i miss her cute little face,
she looked like chucky at the end of a chucky movie, all burned and stuff..meskina, we can all understand that she was to scary to live with, i gave her up for adoption.

*charisma*
02-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

^^^ lol love that comment bout the doll sis
reps for that!

chucky ;D ;D

i wanted to buy a chucky doll once, k it was called a "good guy doll" it looked like how chucky was, u know before he got all possessed, burned, stitched up, ya know the story, well anywayz yea i cudnt buy it cuz then my mom was like what if its gonna come alive at night and stuff so i got scared and i didnt want it anymore even tho i knew that i wudnt play with it, id just have it to scare my cuzzys cuz they were scared of the movie and any mention of him, i was always into the scary movies subhanallah

umm but i used to love playing super nintendo..mario, donkey kong, yoshi's island..then nintendo 64 came out and ppl went crazy over that :rollseyes
SN still rocks tho

i usually used to play games like tag, hide and seek, i used to like to color a lot too and ride my bike, but i dont think i had a lot of favorite toys
never was into the dolls like normal girls, cuz id always cut their hair off and try to make em look prettier but they always ended up uglier...
oh yea and my aunt told me jinn cud possess toys so after that i never bought any lol

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Umm Safiya
02-04-2006, 12:33 AM

^Lol.. I used to cut my dolls hair too.. But that just made them worse..

I actually don't remember my fav. toys.. I liked rollerblades, don't do that anymore, kinda hard in a jilbab.. :P
I still watch cartoons.. Cartoon Network, Disney Channel.. You name it.. ;D

afriend2
02-04-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Yeah I liked poekmon too, it was cool :statisfie :giggling: ;D
salaam,

aw my big brother used to buy me pokemon cards, thinking that after 10 years or more i could sell them off for more. ;D i ended up swapping them after i got bored for sweets! :giggling: ;D :okay:

wassalam

Muezzin
02-04-2006, 07:21 PM
salaam,

aw my big brother used to buy me pokemon cards, thinking that after 10 years or more i could sell them off for more. ;D i ended up swapping them after i got bored for sweets! :giggling: ;D :okay:

wassalam
lol, that was probably a wiser decision :p The only way you'd be able to sell them off for more is if they were in mint condition, still in the package. And why bother buying something you're never going to open when you can enjoy Mini Eggs now? :D

afriend2
02-04-2006, 07:25 PM
salaam,

;D yeah i would like to think of it as wise and not just greedy! lol nah, they werent in mint condition, but he thought i could give them to these desperate kids that wanted the shiny dragons and stuff. well they still got it, but i was paid in bag of chocies! :)

mini eggs rule! :wub:

wassalam

Shadow
02-05-2006, 01:51 AM
my oldest memory of a toy was a pair of roller blades that my dad bought me
there was a whole craze for roller blades in my area back then and i was very ignorant(u cant blame me i was just a lil lad back then). When I bought it i promised my dad that I wud never ask another thing from him again
but a few years later i asked him again for something else which seemed super important to me at that time
i miss the old days with no worries
just games and fun
and friends
and no segregation :p

Lateralus63
02-05-2006, 04:34 AM

I didnt have any toys really. All the turns i got were on other kids stuff. I liked the jenga that was really fun. Apart from that i just relied on books for entertainment. Sad or what.

Nabal12
02-05-2006, 04:44 AM
No I think thats amazing. I love to read and I wish I'd started when I was younger. I had the steriotype doll which was a barbie but my cousins always used to bite her plastic legs. I still have one barbie carcuss and it's the barbie that my favourite grandparent (maternal grandfather) gave to me when I was 5......her legs are completely gone.

afriend2
02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabal12
No I think thats amazing. I love to read and I wish I'd started when I was younger. I had the steriotype doll which was a barbie but my cousins always used to bite her plastic legs. I still have one barbie carcuss and it's the barbie that my favourite grandparent (maternal grandfather) gave to me when I was 5......her legs are completely gone.

salaam,

barbies scare me. :heated:

lol, and reading books isnt sad. i used to love the books where you open up the flaps. :statisfie kept me entertained for hours! lol

wassalam

Muezzin
02-05-2006, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lateralus63

I didnt have any toys really. All the turns i got were on other kids stuff. I liked the jenga that was really fun. Apart from that i just relied on books for entertainment. Sad or what.
Dude, you kind of sound like Egon from Ghostbusters. You see, his parents didn't believe in toys. But didn't he even have a Slinky? In his own words:

'We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it.'

:p

Kittygyal
04-11-2006, 01:06 PM
for what bro?

Maryam22
04-11-2006, 01:35 PM
well i didn't really play with toys. Me and my siblings used to come up cool games to play. these included:armies, where we used pretend the trees in the backyard were our airplanes, cops and robbers, etc etc. It was soooo fun. we were very creative kids, alhamdulilah.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Still flicking through the childrens channels?

:giggling:

Well atleast some1 is still alive......I am basically dead.....i don't know, maybe AFTER THE EXAMS....
naa bro wallahi i hav so much respect 4 da way u r! Come we go wrestling and make dawa programs :p, lets feel the spirit of islam and fill our souls wiv it inshaAllah instead of wasting time wiv petty entertainment :)

Cheb
04-11-2006, 01:45 PM
My brother and I use to play this interesting game. The first to knock the other one out wins ;D :hiding:
Ya we use to fight a lot.
But seriously my favorite toy would be the Atari. I enjoyed it because it was the first console I got and back then that was something different than anything else. Plus my parents would even join in sometimes, it was like a family thing. Until of course I beat my brother and we start playing that other game I discussed :)

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 03:08 PM
salam.
well mine are cats even though there animals not toys but still my favourite && also i still watch Cbeebies, i love teddies still do
w.salam

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 03:22 PM

ma personal comps ma fav toy :D:D:D:D :lol:

abs
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
any more

abs
10-01-2006, 03:38 PM
no?

Woodrow
10-01-2006, 03:40 PM
I really don't recall ever having had any store bought toys I guess some of my favorites were things i found around the farm. In the winter times I used to tie barrel staves on my feet and use them for skies. Some of the older kids showed me how to take a barrel stave and using some scrap lumber make a seat on it, and use it like a sled on the snow covered hills. It seems like we called that something like a "Johnny-Jack" we used to have races on them. I think barrel staves and stuff I made with them were my favorite toys.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Hmmm lets see. Since I have 2 brothers, growing up with them I ended up being a tomboy!
I used to play guys(little army figures LOL) with my cuz n bros.
Been rollerblading since I was in elementary school(still do and I am pretty slick wit it!)
Rode bikes, played with dolls too, so i still have a girly side!
Did a lot of jump roping, hop scotch.
Now its all technology lol.
Computers, system games(jus bought Saint Row) LOL.
Played some computer games too like Counterstrike, Condition Zero, etc. lool
You can thank my bros for that :D :D :D
I'm mix of everything lol. ;D
Oh yea, I played hide and seek a lot, always at night too.
They could never catch me cuz im such a sick runner haha.
Also collected cars with them, can't forget that.

~*MaNaL*~
10-01-2006, 03:45 PM
i am still a kid i still have favourite toys but some of my favourite are ps2 and i like riding my bycycle.:):):)

DigitalStorm82
10-02-2006, 08:11 AM
I used to love my tricycle and my fire truck and my F-14 plane...

Followed by... Tom and Jerry & Thunder Cats cartoons...

Then... it was flying kites lol

Now... I like my computer and my xbox :D

lyesh
10-02-2006, 08:29 AM
salam,
When I was abt 2 or three years i used to have these two dolls.... i named then kappuda & Koodith lol! I dont even no wht it means.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-02-2006, 05:07 PM
kid gibberish! LOL ;D
The cartoon thing is still in.
I still watch em lol.

Aisha20
10-02-2006, 07:23 PM
well i used to have dolls!! now, no dolls!! i just love my computer! :wub:

fatimah
10-02-2006, 07:54 PM
:sl: My bike.was my favorite i use to run homefrom schooljust so that i could ride it.:w: :)

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 08:01 PM
i used to participate in the "Dark game" with my siblings where we used to climb around the house..whoever touched the floor was out of the game...and "krypton factor" (like the Tv prog) with a side bag belt...we used to slide down the stair railing.

lol, and when i was on my own...(after my elder siblings beat me up!!... and I went away crying) I mainly used to play in the garden and living room i used to have a toy cooker and lots of little plastic cups and saucers...i and used to sometimes take my neighbours roses...to put on my stove..lol
lol, i also used to get a little hangbag and sit on the stairs pretending i was on the bus!

thundercats cartoon i used to love..anyone remember dangermouse?

*bLu_cRyStAl*
10-02-2006, 08:53 PM

i had a robotic puppy and i think that was the best...it was soooo cute :statisfie

abs
05-07-2007, 10:42 AM
I use 2 have a red box which went undur my bed and it had all my favourite toys in it

Mawaddah
05-07-2007, 01:41 PM

My favorite toy was my Rollerblades, and then came my cupcake dolls :hiding: I used to chew on their skirts and hats because they looked so much like cupcakes lol...

And then my favorite game with my cuzzys was to go around the neighbourhood into the other neighbours yards and to pick as much of their flowers and fruits etc before they saw us lol...

Good old days

afriend
05-07-2007, 02:01 PM
*SHRIEK* Eugh!!!

Who had to go and bump this thread :cry:

Muezzin
05-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Didn't anybody used to play with Thundercats, Transformers, Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters toys?

Back in the day...

Abdul Fattah
05-07-2007, 02:12 PM
I was always building stuff with lego's. I had tons of em
I spent countless hours, building everything I could possibly imagine.

Helena
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Didn't anybody used to play with Thundercats, Transformers, Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters toys?

Back in the day...
remember watching them..i was more hooked on power rangers.......

Mawaddah
05-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I was sooooo into all that Ghostbuster and Ninja Turtle stuff it was ridiculous, I even wanted all my clothes to have their pics on it and all :hiding:

Nawal89
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
I remember when i was younger, I used to have this dominos pizza delivery truck. It was sooo cool! I used to throw it down the stairs, and ride it down the hill, and carry all my books on it and it never broke. It wasnt that big, probably as big as a computer moniter, and i used to sit on it (very shakily) whilst my brother pushed me from behind reallll fast! Of course I always fell off but that was so much fun!

Aisha!
05-24-2007, 03:29 AM
mien was a bike =]

abs
08-07-2007, 12:06 PM
thanks 2 shadz :D this was shadz idea but im taking the credit:zip:

rozeena
08-07-2007, 12:59 PM
aww your still a kid bro. wen i was younger my favourite toys were dolls n i use to love colouring there hair lol. n i also had a very BIGGGGGGGGGGGG teddy bear wich i played wid all da time n it was sooooo cute

abs
08-31-2008, 02:13 AM
It probably still is, ur only eight, you've got loads of biking to do yet kid:) .

My best toy, hmmm it had to be cars, i used to collect loads of them brother. I still have plenty.

My best program was Post Man Pat;D yeah it seems sad, but i loved it.

I'l let u on a secret (not a secret anymore) but i still enjoy watching cartoons at the age of 23:giggling:
actually now im gonna b 11

abs
08-31-2008, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *bLu_cRyStAl*

i had a robotic puppy and i think that was the best...it was soooo cute :statisfie

obviously ur a girl or a sister

crayon
08-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Hmmm..
I liked my crayons, my bike, and playing in the park (mainly the swings and the jungle gym) when I was a kid. Still do all 3 sometimes, lol.:D

Musaafirah
08-31-2008, 12:21 PM
My teenage mutant hero turtles merchandise..
Other than that I was pretty lazy..I used to watch a lot of T.V. never had much time for playing..and yeah..loved the cartoons :D

Ansariyah
08-31-2008, 12:42 PM
the skateboards my bros didnt want anymore (cause my mom wudnt get me my own cause she thought its not for girls (esp afta I hurt mysef), I use to play with them and do all their tricks, still do.

youngsister
08-31-2008, 02:00 PM

Barbie all the way!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.