/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just One Word!!!

R_Mujahed
02-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Aslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh
BismALLAH Arhman Arhem
Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters,

As we live in this day and age... we have been exposed to a new definition of the word terrorism! And according to the us and europe a lot of acts are considered terrorism in their standards when they are ethically and morally weighted differently in the rest of the World!

Just One Word... I ask you to provide me with one or two words that are today considered acts of terrorism that you or the world beliefs that they are otherwise!

And I'll be happy to start of.... and you don't have to same the same format if you are uncomfortable.

If fighting for Freedom is terrorism then I'm a terrorist!

Write what ever you think of even if it has been mentioned!

Baraka ALLAHo Feekom,
Waslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
02-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Well wearing hijab or no praying might be seen as a terrorist act
These dayz

SaLaMz

Kent Nielsen
02-01-2006, 11:47 PM
pro-life

Tasneem
02-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Edit

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anis_z24
02-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Salam
standing by the truth is supporting terrorism

mahdisoldier19
02-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Salam Alaikam

Well i know in America if you say over the Phone Allah or anything Islamic they start tailing ya. Ive seen it happen and had first hand experience. But i dont know if that goes for everyone probaly just for me

Tasneem
02-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Yeah and when you call on Allah
Outside

Yesterday i said:YA ALLAH!

And ppl.turned around and stared at me

I was like,''what?!Hes your lord too!

SaLaMz

akulion
02-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Thats supression of the minorities

They set up double standards and then supress you.

Examples?

Isreal has WMDs which are not even approved by the IATA (or whatever its called)
Do they get any rubbish for it?
Nope

Any Muslim nation even tries to build it they get a truck full load of rubbish dumped on them.

----

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.