/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Defend our beloved Nabee SallAllahu 'alayhi wa Sallam

aakhirah
02-02-2006, 01:53 PM
As-salaamu 'alaykum

Hopefully it's not too late.

Debate on 5 live, whether danish cartoons about our dear and beloved Nabee Sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam should be printed in UK.

Please text 'NO' to 85058 (sorry, only in UK) and show your support.

JazaakumAllah Khayraa

Was-salaam

A.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
02-02-2006, 01:56 PM
are they gonna print them here...astaghfirullah what is this world coming to?

I cant wait to move out of this kaffir country.

May Allah guide them inshAllah....ameen

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

PS - SubhanAllah - no sooner had i posted this than i get a text saying the same thng. the ummah is stronger than we thought. Please everyone text it!!

aakhirah
02-02-2006, 03:58 PM
:sl:

Masha-Allah, the arab world has reacted very effectively by economic means. Those of us who feel left out in the 'support' should at least help out spiritually. How's that, you ask. Simple: sending extra durood and salaam on our dear, beloved Nabee SallAllahu 'alayhi wa Sallam. For there can be no-one, not even ourselves, more dear to a Muslim than the Crown of all perfection, bi abee huwa wa ummee!

So, fellow dear Muslims, let us start by allotting a part of each day exclusively in sending as-salaah was-salaam on Rasoolullah SallAllahu 'alayhi wa Sallam. And with yawm al-jumu'ah not too far away, there can't be a better time!

It is, after all, going to be a source of al-khayr for us in the hereafter.

May Allah Ta-'aalaa give us all the tawfeeq!

A.

Salaam
02-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Salaam,

thank you for the notice...

Jazek'allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sis786
02-02-2006, 05:37 PM
I have also voted by txt anyone know what the result is as im at work!

M H Kahn
02-05-2006, 07:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
are they gonna print them here...astaghfirullah what is this world coming to?

I cant wait to move out of this kaffir country.

May Allah guide them inshAllah....ameen

Rabi'ya:rose:

PS - SubhanAllah - no sooner had i posted this than i get a text saying the same thng. the ummah is stronger than we thought. Please everyone text it!!
:sl:
Have you ever heard of any Muslim spreading slander agaist the religious sentiment of non-Muslims? We know that all of those so-called religions are irreligious, human concoctions not acceptable to God- the One and Only- Who has said:

Surely the only Deen (true religion and the Right Way of life) in the sight of Allah is Al-Islam. ******* So if they argue with you (O Muhammad), tell them: “I have submitted myself entirely to Allah and so have those who follow me." Then ask those who are given the Book and those who are illiterate: “Will you also submit yourselves to Allah?” If they become Muslims they shall be rightly guided but if they turn back, you need not worry, because your sole responsibility is to convey the Message. Allah is watching all His servants very closely.[3: 19-20]

Despite the fact that no Muslim has ever slandered the religious sentiment of any non-Muslim, some non-Muslims and some wolves among the Muslims have time and again labelled slander to our religion, the Quran and the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) in the name of freedom of speech. But one should not forget that freedom of speech always entails the duty of not slandering others. We are entitled to protest, but we should not resort to counter offensive in that Allah has said:

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient.And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from God; nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots.For God is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good.
[16:125-128]

:hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.