/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The End Times And The Mahdi

DaSangarTalib
02-02-2006, 02:38 PM
:sl:

The end times ...

According to Islam, this concept represents a time, near to Doomsday, when Qur’anic morality will come to prevail over all the world. The Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, has described it in considerable detail in the Ahadith, that is, his sayings. After the Prophet, a number of great Islamic scholars have given further accounts of the subject. All of these reveal that the end times will contain a number of consecutive events.

In the first stage of the end times, the world will become degenerate because of a number of philosophical systems that deny God. Mankind will move away from the purpose behind its creation, leading to a terrible spiritual emptiness and moral collapse. In the wake of great disasters, wars and suffering, mankind will seek the answer to just one question ‘Where does salvation lie?’

At that very moment of despair, God will charge a “spiritual entity” to call mankind out of the chaos and onto the true path; The Mahdi. The word means “he who leads people to the truth.”

Check out the vid Insha'Allah.....

'RIGHT CLICK' & 'SAVE TARGET AS'

:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anis_z24
02-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Salam
Here is Haroon Yahya's research on this topic.
http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_de...hp?api_id=1578

afriend
02-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I like Haroon Yahya's concepts, i'm gona try that 1 first....

DaSangarTalib
02-02-2006, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anis_z24
Salam
Here is Haroon Yahya's research on this topic.
http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_de...hp?api_id=1578
Jazaka'Allah khair :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 01:36 PM

We are certaintly living in the end of times and i recommend everyone should check this vid out Insh'Allah :)

Jazka'Allah khair

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 01:38 PM
salam
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

no probz brotha every1 should watch this and Insha'Allah we should prepare abundantly for the Akirah :) and start doing it quick Insh'Allah

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Sorry..... :brother: I don't buy the idea of Mehdi!!!!

In fact i don't have any evidence in black n white.... just to clear you Mehdi is the concept from Shiat school of thought!!!!

Allah Knows the Best.
Ps: Allaka Khapa nashay, zah akpak Kuday ta jawabdeh yam... Aghay mala ilm warkaray day au zeh eh patwoma... Sta Roor....

aamirsaab
02-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Do you accept the idea that the World is coming to an end?

DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Sorry..... :brother: I don't buy the idea of Mehdi!!!!

In fact i don't have any evidence in black n white.... just to clear you Mehdi is the concept from Shiat school of thought!!!!

Allah Knows the Best.
Ps: Allaka Khapa nashay, zah akpak Kuday ta jawabdeh yam... Aghay mala ilm warkaray day au zeh eh patwoma... Sta Roor....
Wrora Zu ba wholai khapa keegam lol

Insh'Allah hagha vid ogara deer kha dai

:)

shanu
02-03-2006, 02:10 PM
SALAM
its nt a shia concept. Check out the hadith, the madhi is mentioned there

Sunan Abu-Dawud
~> The Promised Deliverer (Kitab Al-Mahdi)
Narrator: Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If only one day of this world remained. Allah would lengthen that day (according to the version of Za'idah), till He raised up in it a man who belongs to me or to my family whose father's name is the same as my father's, who will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan's version says: The world will not pass away before the Arabs are ruled by a man of my family whose name will be the same as mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
up Book 36, Number 4270
Narrator: Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If only one day of this time (world) remained, Allah would raise up a man from my family who would fill this earth with justice as it has been filled with oppression.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
up Book 36, Number 4271
Narrator: Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah. Abdullah ibn Ja'far said: I heard AbulMalih praising Ali ibn Nufayl and describing his good qualities.
up Book 36, Number 4272
Narrator: Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.
up Book 36, Number 4273
Narrator: Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the eminent saints of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him.
up Book 36, Number 4276A

AbuIshaq told that Ali looked at his son al-Hasan and said: This son of mine is a sayyid (chief) as named by the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), and from his loins will come forth a man who will be called by the name of your Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and resemble him in conduct but not in appearance. He then mentioned the story about his filling the earth with justice.
up Book 36, Number 4277

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man called al-Harith ibn Harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an-Nahr. His army will be led by a man called Mansur who will establish or consolidate things for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.