/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brain storm

Silver Pearl
02-02-2006, 08:15 PM
:sl: Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I hope you’re reading this in good health and in the best iman.

May Allah (swt) shower his mercy and compassionate upon you and your family.

Me and my friend need a catchy title for something we are about to write, the article is to do with the prophets (pbut). Any great, catchy titles would be appreciated so let the brain storm begin. Also it needs to be unique, no copy right…..

Barakallahu feek

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
02-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Salaam,

what are you going to write about the Prophet (pbuh), more specificly....

Mainul_Islam
02-03-2006, 03:59 AM
how about "Messengers of God (Allah)" or "Messengers of Allah" ?

Shadow
02-03-2006, 04:09 AM
how about

the chosen ones?

the leaders among men?

the destined prophets(pbut)?

:?

ill try to think of some more inshAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
02-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Messengers of God (Allah)"
lol I was thinking the same.

Mainul_Islam
02-03-2006, 05:26 AM
oh i got another one...

"Stories of the Prophets"

but thats alrdy taken by www.DivineIslam.com :-P

Eric H
02-03-2006, 06:43 AM
Greetings and peace Silver Pearl;

just a thought,

Propheting from Islam.

Have a nice day

Eric

Noor
02-03-2006, 06:57 AM
:sl:

Interesting, May Allah help you to spread the truth, Ameen.

Title: Guidance from the Divine: the Message and Messengers

Hows that?

:w:

aljawaad
02-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Prophets of all Time?

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 07:37 AM
please specify the topic u want to write on.... btw my suggestions are as under:
Muhammad (PBUH)- A Universal Guide to Heaven
Footsteps of Mohammad(PBUH)
Muhammad (pbuh)- Prophet of His Own Kind
The Prophet of the Prophets
etc....
do u want more :) ask me... i will give u another 5 minutes.

kind regards,

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
the link is not correct or not responding at the moment :not sure:

F.Y.
02-03-2006, 07:46 AM
Brotherhood of the Prophetic pearls

nurul3eyn
02-03-2006, 07:53 AM
salam aleikum
how about hmmmmmm
The last message the last Prophet.?

Batoota
02-03-2006, 08:59 AM

Hey Sis!! i'm not good at catchy/ creative titles, :? ma sha Allah ^they have posted some really good ones, but i just wanted to try and help...:X :thankyou:

before i give any suggestions, i was just wondering...you wrote
prophets
so i just want to ask: are you going to be talking about a lot of different prophets (alyhum as salam) or was the s a typo?

umm if the s wasn't a mistake...

1. From Adam to Mohammed (Pbuthem)

2. Messengers of the Mighty (or you can pick any one of Allah's Names..like Messengers of the Compassionate. Messengers of the Supreme..etc.)

3. Peace be Upon Them!

4. Bricks of the Message <- i was thinking of this hadith [the prophet Mohammed (salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) was reported by Imam Bukhari and Muslim, as saying, "My example and the example of the prophets before me, like a man who built a house and beautified it, except for a place of a brick in one corner of the corners of the house, the people visit the house and look at it and admire it, and say: Why would not a brick be placed here (where the crevice is)!? I am this brick, and I am the seal of the prophets." }

If it's only about prophet Mohammed salla Allhaoo alyeehe wa salam

1. A Mercy for HumanKind (from the aya "wa ma arsalnaka illa rahmatan lil 3lameen)

2. The Humblest Leader (cause i think nowadays those two words contradict each other...)

3. something with this aya: Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.] (Al-Ahzab 33: 56) not sure what though...

4. The Human Lamp (i'm thinking of this aya: 33:46... And as one who invites to Allah's (grace) by His leave, and as a lamp spreading light)

5. The Final Brick

good luck!! :statisfie

Salaam
02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Salaam,

here's a good one "Muhammad (pbuh) - The Man and His Message"

What do you think...

Mainul_Islam
02-03-2006, 10:08 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
the link is not correct or not responding at the moment :not sure:

no, brother. the link is correct... i think they brought down the site (may be under construction now). it was fine about 1/2 yr ago... a couple of months ago it was re-directed to HarunYahya.com, now its blank. but, the link is correct... thats the only link they copywrited with.

format_quote Originally Posted by Batoota

so i just want to ask: are you going to be talking about a lot of different prophets (alyhum as salam) or was the s a typo?
i dont think it was a typo... she said "prophets (pbut)" ... (pbut = peace be upon them)

Far7an
02-03-2006, 10:36 PM

Title: Guidance from the Divine: the Message and Messengers
My fav so far, from the suggestions.
here's a good one "Muhammad (pbuh) - The Man and His Message"

What do you think...
I think it's fantastic, so good in fact. That Khalid Yaseen already chose it.

Silver Pearl
02-04-2006, 02:55 PM
:wasalamex

Mashallah, some great ideas! All of you, who posted a suggestion, please give yourself a warm pat on the back.

No I didn’t make a typo, my friend is writing about the prophets (peace and blessing be upon them).

Not only prophet Muhammad (pbuh). From Adam to Muhammad (pbut). I hope I made myself clear now :)

Keep the ideas coming Mashallah!

shudnt_have
02-11-2006, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez

Muhammad (pbuh)- Prophet of His Own Kind

kind regards,

I like it, may I steal it from you?

abdul Majid
02-11-2006, 08:05 AM
uhh how bout the chosen ones

Mainul_Islam
02-11-2006, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
uhh how bout the chosen ones
oooh thats an eye catcher

mahdisoldier19
02-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Salam Alaikam

Either The Pearl of Prophets, or The Message of the Prophets

Allah swts Chosen Ones(movie type name)

Allah swts Mercy Men to mankind

abdul Majid
02-12-2006, 04:47 AM
niceee

Khaldun
02-15-2006, 12:21 PM

Perhaps Im to late, and either way I dont have a good title to contribute with which makes you wonder why i bother to reply to this thread but wait. Here are some verses that might help chosing an appropraite title with, sorry if it doesnt help much.

And this was Our argument which we gave to Ibrahim against his people; We exalt in dignity whom We please; surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing.

And We gave to him Ishaq and Yaqoub; each did We guide, and Nuh did We guide before, and of his descendants, Dawood and Sulaiman and Ayub and Yusuf and Haroun; and thus do We reward those who do good (to others).

And Zakariya and Yahya and Isa and Ilyas; every one was of the good;

And Ismail and Al-Yasha and Yunus and Lut; and every one We made to excel (in) the worlds:

And from among their fathers and their descendants and their brethren, and We chose them and guided them into the right way.

This is Allah's guidance, He guides thereby whom He pleases of His servants; and if they had set up others (with Him), certainly what they did would have become ineffectual for them.

These are they to whom We gave the book and the wisdom and the prophecy; therefore if these disbelieve in it We have already entrusted with it a people who are not disbelievers in it.

These are they whom Allah guided, therefore follow their guidance. Say: I do not ask you for any reward for it; it is nothing but a reminder to the nations.
[Surah Al An'am Verses 83-90]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.