PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Prophet Mohammed Pictures Have Appeared WorldWide

wwmuslim
02-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Aslam fellow brothers and sisters.

http://www.petitiononline.com/wwmuslim/

Please support this new campaign.

Offensive Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) Pictures Have Appeared in WorldWide
newspapers and websites and have offended Billions worldwide.
There have been protests in Denmark where it all began. Please support our fellow brothers and sisters and stand up for our religion.

Please read this petition and SIGN IT to support this.

(could a moderator please sticky this)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
02-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Salaam

I've already signed it and posted it here

wwmuslim
02-02-2006, 10:23 PM
salam could a moderator please sticky this.

i have the backing of the FULL United Kingdom Muslim Community and the head of the muslim community for this petition.

Please sticky it and sign this.

- Qatada -
02-02-2006, 10:33 PM
:wasalamex

alhamdulilah i have, please can u pm the admins or the supermods to sticky it please? jazak Allaah khayr.

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aakhirah
02-03-2006, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wwmuslim
Aslam fellow brothers and sisters.

Please support this new campaign.
:sl:

I am actually offended by this petition. What is the point of providing links to these grotesque pics???? Just imagine how many Muslims are now going to look at them. I'm sorry, but I see no difference between providing links to them and newspapers printing them.

Allah Ta-'aalaa commands us not to aid in the spreading of evil: "Wa laa ta'aawanoo 'alal ithmi wal'udwaan"! I really disagree with providing links, and I see no purpose in it.

Astaghfirullah! I say as did Sayyidunaa Ya'qoob 'alayhissalaam: "Innee ashkoo bath-thee wa Huznee ilAllah"!

:w:

A.

Allahumma salli wa sallim 'alaa sayyidinaa wa nabiyyinaa Muhammad

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Salam
Masha'Allah, well put bro
Can we please take the links to the cartoons off, it is not befitting of a muslim to have a share in the evil that it is.
Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.