/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING Israel bans Muslims from entering Al-Aqsa Mosque

sonz
02-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Israeli occupation forces will ban Muslims from entering the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Islam's third-holiest site, on Friday, Jerusalem police announced.

All Muslim men under the age of 45 will be banned from entering the holy mosque for Friday noon prayers, a police official said.

He added that only women as well as men above 45 with Israeli ID cars will be allowed into the compound.

The Israeli restrictions come one week after the Palestinian resistance group Hamas won a landslide victory in the parliamentary elections.

Israel forces often close off the holy site in Jerusalem’s Old City, especially on Fridays.

Source: Jerusalem Post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
02-03-2006, 12:12 AM
im completely lost for words

R_Mujahed
02-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Ya akhee, we all are...I don't think cowardice can be shown anymore than the Isrealis have showned it... but ALLAH (SWT) knows what is to to be said! So don't Worry!

Salaam
02-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Salaam,

You can see how scared they are now...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saidah786
02-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Salaams,
Im also lost for words...

What's next?

*charisma*
02-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

:eek: they cant do that!! :mad:
OMG arghhh subhanallah!
one of the most beautiful and sacred places closed down to the people, enough they have a freakin wall up seperating cities, its enough they closed down main roads that force Palestinians to open up new ones that takes a 5 min destination, an hour to reach! its enough that ppl get dehydrated and spend their time walking most of the way to Jerusalem riding taxi by taxi realizing that they have to be sent back cuz they have a palestinian passport.

Out of everything, they have to close that down! :mad:
Inshallah we will be allowed to see it this year, Only Allah can stop us.

This is aggrivating, May Allah help the falestiniya ameen!

We will prevail inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

hidaayah
02-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Ameen^ May Allah help us all over the world..!!
:sl:

Eric H
02-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Greetings and peace charisma*;
one of the most beautiful and sacred places closed down to the people, enough they have a freakin wall up seperating cities, its enough they closed down main roads that force Palestinians to open up new ones that takes a 5 min destination, an hour to reach! its enough that ppl get dehydrated and spend their time walking most of the way to Jerusalem riding taxi by taxi realizing that they have to be sent back cuz they have a palestinian passport.
It almost seems that everything Israel does is designed to provoke the Palestinian people into retaliating with violence. When the Palestinians do retaliate it brings down international condemnation and Israel wins the backing of the USA and others.

The Prophets (pbuh) message of patience and non violence seems the greatest path in these circumstances. If people are not allowed in the Mosque they can still gather to pray in a place nearby, Allah will still recognise their prayers and he will know their intentions. Allah will also know the intentions of the Israeli people if they are deliberately provoking conflict.

It seems to need some smart media people to start a press campaign comparing the action of the Jews to those of the Nazis.

It seems the Jews have learnt all the worst aspects of Nazism and are becoming like all the things they hated and despised about the Nazis.

In the spirit of seeking justice and freedom for all people

Eric

nurul3eyn
02-03-2006, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

:eek: they cant do that!! :mad:
OMG arghhh subhanallah!

Out of everything, they have to close that down! :mad:
Inshallah we will be allowed to see it this year, Only Allah can stop us.

This is aggrivating, May Allah help the falestiniya ameen!

We will prevail inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Ameen :(:(:( The peace we seek, the love we need
Is found within salah.May Allah answer our prayers and grant us peace and happiness.....Only Allah can help us.

:w:

Batoota
02-03-2006, 09:17 AM

[MAD]WHAT?![/MAD]

la hawla wa la quowata illah billah.

*speechless*

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 09:27 AM
salam
i am flabbergasted by this news, i have no words
may allah protect and guide us all
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Salam
So am i, but really it was no surprise. I've been to al-Aqsa and seen the things that go on over there. May allah release it from the grip of the evil yahood, ameen.
Wasslaam

aamirsaab
02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
I got loads:
1)These guys are idiots in the first place.
2) Hamas is probably going to kick their ass
3) The guys are stupid for preventing muslims from praying in their place of worship
4) Hamas is also probably going to bomb them.

Now that Hamas is a representative party, they can bomb who they want and it won't be considered an act of terrorism. Booyah.

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 09:38 AM
salam
ameen to the duas
bro aamirsaab, i agree with number 2
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I got loads:
1)These guys are idiots in the first place.
2) Hamas is probably going to kick their ass
3) The guys are stupid for preventing muslims from praying in their place of worship
4) Hamas is also probably going to bomb them.

Now that Hamas is a representative party, they can bomb who they want and it won't be considered an act of terrorism. Booyah.
Salam
Bro, comments of that type are not helping anyone. rather, they show that muslims are violent people which is something that the media and non-muslims hold against us. Hamas cannot 'bomb who they like'. They have good reasons to carry out the raids that they do, and they dont kill people for the sake of it.
Wallahul-Musta'aan

aamirsaab
02-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Actually, Hamas can as they are now a legitimate political party.
Besides, it's better than saying nothing and pretending everything is ok (i'm not saying anyone here has done that). Wake up and look at the crap muslims have to put up with.

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 09:52 AM
salam
^mashallah true, but this is a test from allah, surely in our Prophet's SAW time there was much more severe tests
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Actually, Hamas can as they are now a legitimate political party.
Besides, it's better than saying nothing and pretending everything is ok (i'm not saying anyone here has done that). Wake up and look at the crap muslims have to put up with.
Salam
Bro, dont take this personally, but ive been there and seen it. I have friends who are orphans because both of their parents were shot dead in front of them when they were only 3 years old. I see whats happening.
Hamas only carry out raids because they have to, not because they are a terrorist organisation. Dont listen to the media. Hamas never was a terrorist organisation.
Wassalam

zuharah
02-03-2006, 09:58 AM
salaams.
YA ALLAH!
wot is this world comin 2?
1st the cartoon issue n now this...

aamirsaab
02-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Ok, well, all i'm saying is that now whenever Hamas does do a bombing or whatever you want to call it, noone can complain that it is an act of terrorism. :).

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Salam
It never was an act of terrorism
Wassalam

Ghazi
02-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Salaam

This sadness me, muslims not allowed to enter the house of allah, people I seriously think judgmentday is close, Have you seen how much islam has been in the media recently.

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Salam
The least we can do is go over to palestine and see first hand what is going on there. I promise you, your views will change forever.
Wassalam

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 10:28 AM
I cant believe it!!

May Allah give us strength...ameen

Is there anyway we can do something about this?I cant believe we're jsut gonna sit here and take it.....surely theres some way around this.

Rabi'ya:rose:

mizan_aliashraf
02-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Salam
To support the brothers and sisters either physically or financially in palestine is a criminal offence (in the UK) and could land you in prison. Going over there and helping them is regarded as an 'act of terrorism' - even if you dont do anything.
The most we can do is make sincere du'aa for them. May Allah allieviate their suffering and pain, free al-aqsa, accept the martyrdom of those who have been killed and send destruction to the state of israel, ameen, ameen, ameen
Wassalam

Far7an
02-03-2006, 10:34 AM

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion. Say: ‘Verily, the Guidance of God is the (only) Guidance.’ And if you were to follow their desires after what you have received of (revealed) Knowledge, then you would have against God neither any protector nor any helper.

Surah al-Baqarah, ayah 120.

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 10:39 AM
salam
mashallah that is a great ayah, perfect for this situation
jazakallah for posting bro farhan
wasalam

R_Mujahed
02-03-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
I cant believe it!!

May Allah give us strength...ameen

Is there anyway we can do something about this?I cant believe we're jsut gonna sit here and take it.....surely theres some way around this.

Rabi'ya:rose:
Aslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh
BismALLAH Arhman Arhem,

Sister, We better believe it, ALLAH (SWT) is showing the Muslims that what is in the Quran is the Truth...

" O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, protectors, etc.) those outside your religion, (pagans, jews, christians, etc.) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. Hatred flows out of their mouths and what they hide in their chests is far worse..." (Al-Imraan,18)

" They only try to please you by paying lips-service to you but their hearts are against you..." (Al-Tawbah,8-9)

"Fight them, and ALLAH will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of the believers..." (AL-Tawbah,14)

Could it be made an clearer!

Al-Baqara (The Cow) [2:155]

Walanabluwannakum bishayin mina alkhawfi waaljooAAi wanaqsin mina alamwali waalanfusi waalththamarati wabashshiri alssabireena

2:155 Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

Muhammad [47:31]

Walanabluwannakum hatta naAAlama almujahideena minkum waalssabireena wanabluwa akhbarakum

47:31 And We shall try you until We test those among you who strive their utmost and persevere in patience; and We shall try your reported (mettle).

Waslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh

cihad
02-04-2006, 10:45 AM
why is everybody just going speechless
you must speak, speak out!!
i am so mad at the israelis i just wanna punch someone and tear their hair out - but all i can do is breathe deeply, make duaa -and stare at my computer screen.

BertKarsam
02-04-2006, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace charisma*;

It almost seems that everything Israel does is designed to provoke the Palestinian people into retaliating with violence. When the Palestinians do retaliate it brings down international condemnation and Israel wins the backing of the USA and others.
You mean retaliate by killing innocent sivilians? Yes, it's not very popular in the West. There they prefer to call it murder. Is the al-Aqsa mousque related to the al-Aqsa brigades? In that case I agree with the closing of the mosque. They are fanatics and they would probably use the friday prayers to encouridge violent behaviour towards western sivilians. At least that is what al-Aqsa brigades stated in the press last week.

Peace.

BertKarsam
02-04-2006, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
..accept the martyrdom of those who have been killed and send destruction to the state of israel, ameen, ameen, ameen
Wassalam
That is not a very nice thing to hope for. And after all, I recall 76 per cent of the palestinians recently said they backed efforts to reach a mutual ceasefire. Attacking Israel will only cause more suffering, also amongst the palestinians. And remember, Israel has never lost a war. All the neigbouring Islam states have... Were was Allah when they attacked Israel in 1967? They lost and they continue to loose. I am by no means pro-Israel, but the fact is that Islam brought the suffering upon themselves in that area.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.