/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Freemasons ???

Salaam
02-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Salaam,

Do you Believe the Freemasons Exist or Not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
02-03-2006, 02:29 AM
:sl:
they exist

but i dont know much about them so i cant comment on that though

mahdisoldier19
02-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Assalama Alaikam

I am a freemason. So yes they do exist.

Umu 'Isa
02-03-2006, 03:45 AM
ur a freemason??
isnt the symbol of freemason the one eye? which is the sign of dajjal? please correct me if im wrong
I myself believe they exist

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
02-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Yes, they do exist here in Malaysia.

Ra`eesah
02-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

"Who are Free Masons?? and what are they up to? Listen to both sides and you will definitely be!!!Shocked!!! Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history's most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never before revealed"

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/halaqahmedia.php

Listen Online
-->

Part I [ http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadow1.ram ]
Part II [ http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadow2.ram ]

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Assalama Alaikam

I am a freemason. So yes they do exist.
Salam
I trust you know what this orginization consists of.
May I ask why you are part of them.
I advise you to becareful. Its not what it seems.

The prophet Mohamad warned us not to confront the Dajal, and this orginization is doing what the Dajal will do.
This orginization is working to read the world for him.

Tanzil Ahmed
02-03-2006, 04:51 AM
They are people working for the destruction of Islam.

Ataraxis
02-03-2006, 05:03 AM
Books like the Da Vinci Code are based around their history, as well as some movies like the National Treasure...and basically what people have stated above is pretty true..:(

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ra`eesah
u r right. From the Shadow is a good audio uncovering their intentions.

nurul3eyn
02-03-2006, 07:43 AM
salam aleikum
I heard most freemasons live in the UK their main office is in the Uk, they are devil worshipers , i also heard once u become one of them its hard to change back to ur normal religion..Sounds pretty heavy to me..
:-/

Salaam
02-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Salaam,

Thanks for posting the Shadows Talk...

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 11:15 AM
salam
i think its all a myth created by people and media
wasalam

Far7an
02-03-2006, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wasalam
If you think it is a myth, it shows how naive you really are.

Salaam
02-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Salaam,

Nearly all the films made now a days, have something to do with them...
Here is a website that you can visit for more info...
www.infowars.com

Jazek'allah for all your posts...

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 11:20 AM
salam
not naive bro, just don't beleive in such rubbish in my opinion
wasalam

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM

Freemasons do exist. Basically they were originally a Christian organisation. It is set up to support each other. my uncle is a freemason(he is not muslim). he is certainly not a devil worshipper, quite the opposite.

As far as i know freemasonry goes against the laws of Islam becase you make a pledge when you join whereby you swear allegiance to the group.

Freemasonry is a closed group of people and you have to be invited to join them by an existing member, so chances are, the most of us will never really know what goes on there.

Just to add, freemasnry is not a religion, it is a social group.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Far7an
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
not naive bro, just don't beleive in such rubbish in my opinion
wasalam
wa alaikumusalaam

Yes you are naive, and to help you. Here is its definition http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

And to say it's rubbish, is ignorance. I'm sorry, I don't like name calling. But it's true.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatulllahi-wabrakatu

^^Agreed - they are very dangerous people and their mission is very dangerous - inshallah we must research and know about such groups!

I will inshallah post something about them soon!

May allah protect us from there fitnah!

Abdullah

hidaayah
02-03-2006, 11:35 AM
They're true brother MST ..!!..there was a documentery i saw abt them..ill post the link if i find it Inshallah..
wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 11:36 AM
salam
i apologise, i seem to lack knowledge in this type of group, inshallah i will elarn more about them
and may allah protect us from shaytaan and guide us all to the straight path
wasalam

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 11:38 AM
I dont think we shoudl be criticising this group of people. instead do da'wah.what good is dicussing them doing??

do something positive..idle chit chat will get us no-where

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 11:39 AM
salam
mashallah true and well said sis
waalam

Salaam
02-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Salaam,

How do you know your uncle is a freemason, i thought they are not allowed to tell no one...

hidaayah
02-03-2006, 11:41 AM
yes and what we can do is try to change our own selves and those around us and spread awareness about islam among people because Allah doesn't change the condition of a people unless they don't change themselves..
wassalam

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Salaam,

How do you know your uncle is a freemason, i thought they are not allowed to tell no one...
two of my uncles are freemasons, one of them asked my dad to join -but he said no.thats how i know

I duno much about them, but they are not bad people. maybe the organisation is not the best but the individuals shouldnt be badmouthed, because afterall they are human.

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Dear :brother:s n :sister:s,

Freemasons are a Jewish organization working for Great Israel. Let us have a look on the picture of Jew as painted by Quran. Hope it clears the things. one thing that it is not to criticise anyone around just to know what is our Allah thinking about all.
I am trying to locate "The 14 Protocols of Elders of Zion" Any one who can post them here will show the EXACT face of freemasons and other likewise organizations in the context of current situation of the World.

The Jews in the Qur'an

Allah's Messenger's wife, Umm Al-Mu'mineen (the Believers' Mother) Safiyyah bint Huyayy - radiallahu 'anha (May Allah be pleased with her) - was the daughter of one of the Jewish leaders of Madinah. After her conversion to Islam, she informed the Prophet - sallallahu alayhi wa sallam (SAWS) - when she had first felt the rays of Islam enter her blessed heart. It was the day that Anas - radiallahu 'anhu (May Allah be pleased with him) - describes as the most radiant day ever came upon al-Madinah - the day Allah's Messenger (SAWS) - entered it.

All the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) men, women and children gathered to greet him, cheers of praise to Allah filled the air. Amongst the gathering were two men; as much as the Ansar and Muhaajireen (Imigrants to Madinah) revered the Prophet, they despised him. It was the father of Safiyyah - radiallahu 'anha - and her uncle.

She was only a youngster as she looked into the darkness and gloom that had enveloped their faces when they returned home that day. Her Jewish uncle 1400 years ago asked, "Is it him? Is it the Prophet that our scriptures speak of?" Huyayy lowered his head and said, "Yes. It is him." "Then what shall we do?" Safiyyah's uncle continued. Huyayy looked into his eyes, "Till the final day we shall be his bitterest enemies!"

From the very first raka'ah of salat we read the verse in the opening Surah: "Guide us to the straight path - The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked (Your) anger." (Surah al-Fatiha1:7)

Adiyy ibn Hatim asked Allah's Messenger (SAWS): 'Who it was that evoked Allah's anger?' He said, "It was the Jews." - Tafseer Ibn Katheer

In the opening verses of Surat Al-Baqarah, Allah invites the Children of Israel to come back - to remember the favor and blessing He bestowed upon them - and to fulfill the promise that they would follow the Prophet when he was sent to them. "O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant upon you that I will fulfill your convenant (from Me) and fear only Me." (Surah al-Baqarah 2:40)

Allah saved them of their slavery to Fir'own "Pharaoh", he saved them from sea and drowned Fir'own and his army. Allah selected them to receive food from the sky. Allah sent them Prophet after Prophet from amongst themselves, and sent the Holy Scriptures - the Towrah (Old Testament) and the Injeel (Gospel).

Allah preferred them over all others at their time. ""...And that I preferred you over the worlds (i.e. people)." ( Surah al-Baqarah 2:47)

How did they reply to these Blessings of Allah?

1. They Followed Only What They Wanted to Follow:

When a Prophet came to them, if what he taught did not appeal to them they either rejected that truth or slit the throat of the Prophet and followed what was appealing to them. "We had already taken the covenant of the Children of Israel and had sent to them Messengers. Whenever there came to them a Messenger with what their souls did not desire, groups (of the Messengers) they denied and another party they killed." (Al Maa'idah 5:70)

We must remember here that this is the Lord of the Universe telling us - in verses to be read till the final day - the deepest secrets that lie in the pits of Judaism. "And who is more truthful than Allah in statement?" (Al Nisaa' 4:87)

2. They Changed the Words of Allah:

There were groups of Jews that would change the words of Allah - adding something here, deleting there - to pound the truth and keep the flock in servitude to what they desired. "And indeed, there is among them a party who alters the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say: 'This is from Allah,' but it is not from Allah. And they speak untruth about Allah while they know." ('Aal-Imran 3:78)

3. Their claim that they are the beloved children of God:

Ibn Abbas narrates: Nu'maan ibn Aasaa, Bahr ibn 'Amr and Shaas ibn Adee (3 Jews) came to Allah's Messenger (SAWS). He sat with them and invited them to Allah and warned them of Allah's anger. They replied, 'Why are you trying to scare us O Muhammad? By God, we are the children of God and His beloved ones!' At that the verse was revealed: "And the Jews and the Christians say, 'We are the Children of Allah and His beloved.' Say: 'Then why does He punish you for your sins?' Rather, you are humans from among (all the others) that He created." (Al-Maa'idah 5:18) - Ibn katheer 2/36.

4. Their Blasphemous Statements:

There came upon the Jews a time of poverty, so they went to Shaas ibn Qays and questioned him. He said, 'Your Lord is stingy, he never provides.' Allah revealed in the Qur'an: "And the Jews say, 'The hand of Allah is chained.' Chained are their hands and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills.'" (Al-Maa'idah 5:64)

5. Their Murdering of the Prophets:

One of the most horrific sins that they performed was the slaughtering of their Prophets. This was one of the major reasons they were struck with humiliation. "And they were covered with humiliation and poverty and returned with anger from Allah (upon them). That was because they (repeatedly) disbelieved in the signs of Allah and killed the Prophets without right. That was because they disobeyed and were (habitually) transgressing." (Baqarah 2:61)

Not only did they try to kill their Prophets, but they attempted to assassinate the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) - himself. Allah's Messenger (SAWS) went with some Companions to meet with the Jews of Banu Nadheer. While he waited for them at the side of a building, they climbed the roof with a boulder to crush down upon the head of Allah's Messenger (SAWS). Jibreel (Gabriel) warned him of their plan. He stood up without saying anything, left for Madinah and came back with an army. This was the cause of Banu Nadheer's expulsion from Madinah.

The list goes on
- They did not command the good or forbid the evil,
- they did not accept the ruling of what Allah revealed upon them,
- they disbelieved their book,
- they received food from the heavens but rejected it,
- they challenged their Prophet (Moses) to show them Allah in this life,
- they took Angel Jibreel (Gabriel) as their sworn enemy,
- they took the graves of their Prophets as symbols of worship ...
and the list goes on and on in the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Muslims Should Avoid the Wrong Ways of the Jews:

There are some verses in the Qur'an that spoke about those that do not judge by what Allah has decreed as transgressors. Some students of Ibn Abbas - radiallahu 'anhu - asked him, "Were these not revealed for the Jews and Christians?" He said, "Subhan Allah! Are all the glad tidings in the Qur'an for us and all the admonitions for them? If we do what they did, our end will be their end."

Allah's Messenger (SAWS) said, ""You will follow the wrong ways, of your predecessors so completely and literally that if they should go into the hole of a lizard, you too will go there." We said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?' He replied, "Whom else?" (Bukhari)

In conclusion, a fundamental part of our religion is Al-Wala' and Al-Bara' (wala' - love and loyalty / Bara' hatred and disownment). It would be profitable for us to reflect on the implementation of our Wala' and Bara' in regards to the Jews.

Firstly: We should not take them as our close allies:

Allah commands us in the Qur'an: "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is one of them. Indeed Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people." (Ma'idah 5:51)

Secondly: We should not Imitate them:

The forbiddance of imitating the Jews and the Christians applies to those things that have become icons of their customs and falsehood. So for example, if someone wore a white collar on his neck, everyone would assume he was Christian. This is because the white collar has become a symbol of theirs. The ruling is more general than just clothes. Allah's Messenger (SAWS) said: "Act differently than the Jews." (Abu Dawood)

Thirdly: A Muslimah (Muslim woman) may never marry a Jewish or Christian man that remains on his beliefs:

Allah declares in the Qur'an: "They are not (i.e. the Muslim women) lawful wives for them, nor are they lawful (husbands) for them." (Mumtahinah 60:10)

Is all this a death sentence on the Jews?

Nay, Allah's infinite Mercy has left the gate open for anyone who wishes to come back to Him. "And if only the People of the Scripture had believed and feared Allah, We would have removed from them their misdeeds and admitted them to joyful Gardens." (Ma'idah 5:65)

O Allah guide us to the straight path - the path of those who You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked (Your) anger, nor of those that went astray.

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
but they are not bad people. maybe the organisation is not the best but the individuals shouldnt be badmouthed, because afterall they are human.
On the day of judgment, every one will be raisen with his Jamiat (party/class/association).
people may not be bad but the intentions of the organization are indeed not good.
they are follwoing a total anti islam agenda, basically. :?
n these ppl are helping them in their capacities, and adding their share........:grumbling

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Salam
These masons try to cover up, making things from school lessons to movies seem normal. But they also have a book for those who reach a high intelect, to show them that masonry is not to be messed around with. Now when people see this book they find out the truth but the feel enclosed and can't do anything. The masons try to stop people on both ends. The only thing that can take you out of the masonry grasp is Islam.

DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 12:55 PM

Wooah kool thread :)

Freemasons do exist they have private meetings and special way to shake hands etc....they also plan to take over the world lol

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 01:00 PM
Salam
Its sad you know. If they know that when you come to Allah (Islam) You can have anything in this world very easily. But they insist to take the long way.

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and beliefs....

To you be my religion and to you be yours..

They are misguided - the best thing we can do is give da'wah and make duaa

Tilmeez
02-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and beliefs....

To you be my religion and to you be yours..

They are misguided - the best thing we can do is give da'wah and make duaa

To ME be my religion and to you be yours..
:?

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Salam
No. Masons know about Islam. They are human shaytan. Look at the description of shaytan in the Quran. They fall in that description.
They know the truth. But its ignorance.
Don't let them fool you. Yes give Da'waa, but don't go out to Masony, remember that they are paving the way for the dajal. But that does not mean if you suspect someone to be one then you don't, You should give da'wa everytime of your life.
With out going into the details Da'waa' can be through your actions, emotion control,etc.

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
They know the truth. But its ignorance
as far as i know my uncles dont know about islam. they see me and they are confused. u can tell when someone is genuinely confused. how do u know they are paving the way for the dajjal. i am no expert but surely many groups of people fall into the description of the shaitaan?

To you be your religion, and to me be mine(SurahAl-Kafirun 109:6)
sorry i thought i put the reference :s my bad

Halima
02-03-2006, 01:23 PM

Some of the presidents of The United States were Free masons. That tells you that it really does exist!That is why they have this symbol on the back of the U.S dollar that is a symbolism to free masonary. If you look at the image below you will notice a pyramid with the one eye inside of it. Since George Washington was the President and his picture was on the dollar bill..all of which has free masonry symbols on the back, evidently he was a free masonry aswell. You just never know who they are, until they verbally say so.

isnt the symbol of freemason the one eye? which is the sign of dajjal? please correct me if im wrong

Some of the other presidents of the United States were free Masons aswell.

http://www.bessel.org/presmas.htm

1 George Washington (Pres. 1789-1797)(MM 1753)
2 James Monroe (Pres. 1817-1825)(MM 1776)
3 Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)(MM 1800?)(Fedl #1 1830)
4 James K. Polk (Pres. 1845-1849)(MM 1820)
5 James Buchanan (Pres. 1857-1861)(MM 1817)
6 Andrew Johnson (Pres. 1865-1869)(MM 1851)
7 James A. Garfield (Pres. 1881)(MM 1864)
8 William McKinley (Pres. 1897-1901)(MM 1865)
9 Theodore Roosevelt (Pres. 1901-1909)(MM 1901)
10 William H. Taft (Pres. 1909-1913)(MM 1901)
11 Warren G. Harding (Pres. 1921-1923)(MM 1920)
12 Franklin D. Roosevelt (Pres. 1933-1945)(MM 1911)
13 Harry S. Truman (Pres. 1945-1953)(MM 1909)
14 Gerald R. Ford (Pres. 1974-1977)(MM 1951)

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Salam
No. All the US presidents were Masons. As for Halima you are correct. But the Masons do know about Islam. As the prophets's(PBUH) uncle. He agreed with Abu-Sufyan that the prophet(PBUH) was a prophet indeed, but he did not become Muslim because he valued his status and wealth more. The Masons are in a similar position.

Hajar
02-03-2006, 01:31 PM
check this mini documentary about the free Mansons....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Free+Masons

DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar
check this mini documentary about the free Mansons....

Jazka'Allah khair fo sharin this :)

Halima
02-03-2006, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anis_z24
Salam
No. All the US presidents were Masons. As for Halima you are correct. But the Masons do know about Islam. As the prophets's(PBUH) uncle. He agreed with Abu-Sufyan that the prophet(PBUH) was a prophet indeed, but he did not become Muslim because he valued his status and wealth more. The Masons are in a similar position.
All of the presidents were free masons? wow I didn't know that. Then how come there are some presidents that are labled as free masons and some arent? Like if you look back on the resources it only pointed some out. It didn't even point out that current George W.Bush as a free mason. Although, have you noticed that alot of the presidents have the same name? Like George Washington, George Bush, ect ;etc ;etc?

Nawal89
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I know that the freemasons exist. They plan to take over the world.. and all that. They are jews arent they? Paving the road for the DAjjal is what their doing.

Halima
02-03-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
I know that the freemasons exist. They plan to take over the world.. and all that. They are jews arent they?
A Jewish organization. If you read brother Tilmeez's post then it all explains it well.

http://www.islamicboard.com/173002-post27.html

Also, one of the symbols is the star of Betheham.

the Order of the Eastern Star.
The symbol is a complex one, and is said to
represent the Star of Bethlehem, symbolizing
the descent of spirit into matter- the divine in man,
or even the presence of God on earth.

Authibillah.

There's the insight

Salaam
02-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Listen Online
-->

Part I [ http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadow1.ram ]
Part II [ http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadow2.ram ]

^
Listen to these Talks above to learn more...

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 02:39 PM
my uncles are cretainly not jewish!! he was brought up a christian and still practices Christianity to this day.

:?

Salaam
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
my uncles are cretainly not jewish!! he was brought up a christian and still practices Christianity to this day.
Salaam,

He is probably in a group to cover up the Original group, they will not let anyone join the Secret Society. Only highly intellectual people or people with power will be asked to join…

DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Jazk'Allah fo postin this...everyone should check this out Insh'Allah

MetSudaisTwice
02-03-2006, 03:33 PM
salam
mashallah itsgood
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
All of the presidents were free masons? wow I didn't know that. Then how come there are some presidents that are labled as free masons and some arent? Like if you look back on the resources it only pointed some out. It didn't even point out that current George W.Bush as a free mason. Although, have you noticed that alot of the presidents have the same name? Like George Washington, George Bush, ect ;etc ;etc?
Salam
those presidants did not agree with the masonry ideas, so they were killed.
Also the masons have a history as you know from the time of Salah Adeen. But I think they started long ago. I think they started from the time of pharoun.
Also the Jews have played around with the Christain faith, and now you have people like Bush who are trying to get the world read for the Dajal.

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Salam
I would like to add that Masons and Jews are to different groups.

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Salam
True. I know enough about them.
I advise people to stay away from them. Yes Allah is with us, but that does not allow anyone to walk into them . What I mean is that They are not there by chance. Iblis is behind them. They worship him. Even after you find out about them stop searching because they will take your moral down, and you will loose much motive.

Ahmad ibn Saleh
02-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Salaam... How comes you never tell me about these sites when you study in the same class as me...?

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Salam
True. I know enough about them.
I advise people to stay away from them. Yes Allah is with us, but that does not allow anyone to walk into them . What I mean is that They are not there by chance. Iblis is behind them. They worship him. Even after you find out about them stop searching because they will take your moral down, and you will loose much motive.
based on this i assume u mean anyone who doesnt follow Islam is a follower of Iblis?

afriend2
02-03-2006, 04:06 PM
salaam,

yeah i think they exist, i think they are sometimes called the illuminati too. (not that sure on that)

erm well after listening to the shadows tape that my bro made me listen to (afterwards i was really glad he did) it really opened my eyes.

and i reccommend people to hear the tapes because they are awesome! :)

wassalam

Halima
02-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Salam
I would like to add that Masons and Jews are to different groups.
Yes indeed they are two different groups.

Was this addressed to me?

Salaam
02-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Salaam,

Did not know about the site until brother Ahmed posted it...

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 04:09 PM
no necessarily at you sis Halima, jsut a general response...

Salaam
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia

i think they are sometimes called the illuminati too. (not that sure on that)
Salaam,

Yes you are right they are sometimes called the Illuminati's

Visit This Site for more Info on them...
www.infowars.com

Halima
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
no necessarily at you sis Halima, jsut a general response...

Ok , because I had acknowledged my mistake and I had edited it. I didn't mean to say all of them were jews.

safwana
02-03-2006, 04:43 PM
they exist and thats a fact

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 07:45 PM
based on this i assume u mean anyone who doesnt follow Islam is a follower of Iblis?

Salam
Allah does not accept any religion except Islam.
proof(19. Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account. )
I don't have a final say. I leave it to Allah.

bertieboy
02-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Yes freemasons are real, I have been to many of their meals, balls, parties etc.etc. NO they are not the same as the illuminati, the illuninati was a secret set up in 1776. theres a lot of conspiracies regarding their history pre this date, most of it coming from books such as Dan Browns.

The freemasons are a organization such as school fraternitys. They are set up for mutual help, 'free and accepted masons' such as you scratch my back i will scratch yours type of thing. You have to be invited to join. and due to this fact alot of stories and conspirancies fly around.

I have never seen any devil worship or any reglious based activities, just a good excuse for a good meal followed by a beer or 2 or 3 or 4....... A very close family member is a grand master and as far as i am aware he has never sacrificed a virgin or bleed the blood of any animal.

Hope this helps with some of these wild theories regarding them. If anyone offers to shake your hand in a funny way, just play along, it may be worth it.

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Salam
Allah does not accept any religion except Islam.
proof(19. Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account. )
I don't have a final say. I leave it to Allah.
Just because they do not follow Islam, means they are misguided. not necessarily followers of Shaitaan. none of my family are Muslim yet, i try to gudie them, thats my duty. they are influenced by the Shaitaan but they do not worship him nor are they even aware of his presence(as far as i know)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes freemasons are real, I have been to many of their meals, balls, parties etc.etc. NO they are not the same as the illuminati, the illuninati was a secret set up in 1776. theres a lot of conspiracies regarding their history pre this date, most of it coming from books such as Dan Browns.

The freemasons are a organization such as school fraternitys. They are set up for mutual help, 'free and accepted masons' such as you scratch my back i will scratch yours type of thing. You have to be invited to join. and due to this fact alot of stories and conspirancies fly around.

I have never seen any devil worship or any reglious based activities, just a good excuse for a good meal followed by a beer or 2 or 3 or 4....... A very close family member is a grand master and as far as i am aware he has never sacrificed a virgin or bleed the blood of any animal.

Hope this helps with some of these wild theories regarding them. If anyone offers to shake your hand in a funny way, just play along, it may be worth it.
thank you for a good explaination of freemasonry.

according to this link freemasonry was introduced in england in 1717 - please explain how it was around at the time of the egyptions.

also sis halima said that the star of bethlehem is one of their symbols(ive never heard of this) please can you provide a link - also bethlehem is where Isa(as) was born how then can freemasons be a jewish organisation if they use a christian symbol. jews have the star of david...:?

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Salam
Masons portray an image which they are not. They make it seem like they are a normal social club, which they are not. If you know, they have levels, even though someone that is Masonic might seem ok. That means that they are around the lower levels.
Again, they are not what they seem. Many many people went in, saw the truth and caould not leave.
If you hear of strange deaths. Deaths such as princes Diana's death.
That means that you can expect the masons to be behind it.

Nasir_bhai
02-03-2006, 08:06 PM

we should not judge what the freemasons are. we do not now enough to say what or who they are. it is like when the kaffir judge us but do not the truth about islam. we are basically doing what they are doing, which is wrong and that is judging.
we have all been brought up thinking that they are evil and devil worshippers but yet we have not met one so we cannot say that. as sister Rabi'ya had stated the best thing to do is dawah. this is what i think anyway.

Allah talah knows best

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Salam
I said that I don't have a final say. And you are correct.
sorry for any misunderstanding. I must try to explain myself more.

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Salam
Masons portray an image which they are not. They make it seem like they are a normal social club, which they are not. If you know, they have levels, even though someone that is Masonic might seem ok. That means that they are around the lower levels.
Again, they are not what they seem. Many many people went in, saw the truth and caould not leave.
If you hear of strange deaths. Deaths such as princes Diana's death.
That means that you can expect the masons to be behind it.
please do not speculate. You should not say things unless you can prove things.

Please provide your evidence about what you know about freemasonry before you go accusing people.

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nasir_bhai

we should not judge what the threemasons are. we do not now enough to say what or who they are. it is like when the kaffir judge us but do not the truth about islam. we are basically doing what they are doing, which is wrong and that is judging.
we have all been brought up thinking that they are evil and devil worshippers but yet we have not met one so we cannot say that. as sister Rabi'ya had stated the best thing to do is dawah. this is what i think anyway.

Allah talah knows best

Salam
Yes you do Da'waa, but you must be aware. Just be aware. Do not go looking for them, but if you meet one, why not. You never know Allah can guide that person through your hands.

Muhammad
02-03-2006, 08:16 PM

Please also see the following thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...g-one-eye.html

bertieboy
02-03-2006, 08:17 PM
For image do google search.

Regarding the date, I can only quote what I have read and been told. The date I have been given was that of 1776. As far as I am aware there has been no proof of any illuminati pre this date. Whether they were around before this is no for me to answer. A lot of conspirancies are around regarding the imagery of the illuminati, such as pyramids, pentacle, eye of ra. Take a dollar bill and look at the pyramid! leaving alot of people to believe that the illuminati are still in control of the world finances, governments etc. Whether they are or not is for us to find out.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Here is an interesting fatwa I came accross on Islam Online. (Apologies if already been posted).

Can a Muslim be a freemason?
3/10/2004 8:05:00 AM GMT

As-salamu `alaykum. Although I have heard and read that Muslims should not join Freemasonry, I need to ask what happens if we do. I became a Freemason six years ago. It has not interfered with my religious practices, nor has it made me perform any blasphemous acts. All it has done for me is reinforce in me the strict morals and ethics that Islam has forever taught me.

Am I wrong to be a member of this organization? If so, could you please explain to me why? Your answer will be extremely appreciated by many confused fellow Muslims who have either joined me or are contemplating the move. Thank you!

Answer

Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner! Thank you very much for your good question that reflects a true search for knowledge. May Allah increase you in knowledge and grant you success in this world and in the afterlife.

In the first place, we would like to note that a Muslim should show loyalty only to Allah, his Creator and Sole Protector. His first priority should be his religion and the interests of his faith, since it is that faith only that makes his life brighter. A Muslim should never affiliate himself with any organization that works for the destruction of his religion; rather, he should regard the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as sources of his conduct.

No other thing deserves more trust than these two. Almighty Allah says: "O ye who believe, obey Allah and the Messenger when He calleth you to that which quickeneth you, and know that Allah cometh in between the man and his own heart, and that He it is unto Whom ye will be gathered." (Al-Anfal: 24)

Coming to the question in point, the prominent Muslim scholar Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a Senior Lecturer and Islamic Scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, answers:

"As far as I know, Freemasonry is a secret organization whose beliefs and practices are totally kept confidential except from those who are initiated into it. They have levels of secrets which are not divulged to those who are at lower levels. A Muslim should never fall prey or give allegiance to something which cannot be scrutinized by the firm criteria of the Qur’an and the Sunnah. Whoever joins Freemasonry is like a person who writes a blank check; by doing so he agrees to give allegiance blindly to an authority to comply with their wishes no matter what they are.

No Muslim can surrender his will unconditionally to anyone but Allah. If anyone has done so, he is guilty of the most blatant violation namely shirk (associating partners with Allah). Allah says: “Do they have partners beside Allah who shall prescribe for them rituals that Allah has not sanctioned.” (Ash-Shura: 21)"

Delving into the core of Freemasonry and its nature, we would like also to cite the following:

"The Society of Freemasons is a secret organization with aims which are never officially declared in public. It engulfs itself with a thick curtain of secrecy to the extent that any new recruit gives a most solemn oath not to reveal its secrets. He is made fully aware that he reveals these secrets at peril to his life. Admission to the society is not open to everyone. In fact, the Society of Freemasons recruits its members after careful study of their characters and positions. It also tries hard to enlist in its membership kings, presidents, ministers, leading politicians and highly influential people. Such people are given honorary membership that keeps them at the periphery of the society, which means that they do not share in its decision making and they are not let into its secrets. Only those who are prepared to work with dedication for the aims of the society are made aware of these secrets. This, too, after they have passed certain tests and been promoted from one degree to another in the hierarchy of the society.

What attracts people to join the Freemasonry is the assurance of mutual help which its members pledge themselves to give on joining. A Freemason is expected to give unlimited support to other members of the society. Members have certain signs by which they come to know each other, such as the way they shake hands with other people and certain additions in their signatures on letters, etc. In countries where Freemasonry is well established, this can be of great advantage to any member who shows dedication to the cause.

A number of people have written about the secret aims of the Society of Freemasons. These were largely ex-members who left the society after finding that they could not reconcile themselves to its aims and purposes. The majority of these cases were in countries where the society was not able to promote itself well, which, in turn, limited its membership. This forced it to promote certain members to higher degrees, which enabled them to know more of the secrets of the society. Through such people we know that the society has a very strict hierarchy that keeps members at a low degree until they have passed a very severe test of loyalty and dedication. We also know that the society serves the aims of world Jewry and derives its name from that particular purpose. A “mason” is a builder, and the Society of Freemasons aims to rebuild the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem after destroying Al-Aqsa Mosque because the Jews allege that the mosque has been built on the site of the destroyed temple.

Everything that furthers the interest of the Jews and promotes their position in the world is undertaken by the society. The cover of absolute secrecy and its strict hierarchy enables it to make use of the positions and influence of its non-Jewish members to serve the Jewish cause. We have to understand that many of its members work for the society trusting that they only serve the causes of liberty, equality and justice. They remain unaware that they simply serve the cause of giving the Jews supremacy in world affairs. Freemasonry has over the years earned itself a number of enemies, most notably the Catholic Church.

In view of all this, there is no doubt that if a Muslim joins the Society of Freemasons, he contravenes the teachings of Islam. The aims, policy and practices of this society are against the principles of Islam and violate its laws. For example, Islam believes in maintaining justice among all people, regardless of race, color, family, position or creed. A Muslim must be fair to all people. Islam forbids favoritism, nepotism and discrimination on any basis. Freemasons favor one another on the basis of membership of their society.

Islam respects other religions. Freemasonry deceives its members into thinking that they further the cause of a better humanity when they are actually furthering the interests of those who seek to give the Jews supremacy over all peoples of the world. Islam is the final message from Allah to man. It is the religion that supercedes all past divine messages, including Judaism.

Freemasonry seeks to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to rebuild the Temple of Solomon in its place. How can a Muslim, then, join such a society?

Islam believes in open methods and declared aims and orders its followers to be always truthful and to follow a straight path. Freemasonry shrouds itself in secrecy to cover its wicked practices. If its aims were truly to promote a better humanity, it would have come out into the open and declared its aims and policies. Only evil cloaks itself in secrecy because it wants to hide its repugnant nature."

Allah Almighty knows best.

afriend
02-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Ok so they exist, big deal, WHO CARES?

They're not affecting nobody!!

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 08:26 PM
please do not speculate. You should not say things unless you can prove things.

Please provide your evidence about what you know about freemasonry before you go accusing people.

Salam
The death of princes Diana, was because she had wealth. And she was helping poor African countries.
Now what happens when someone helps poor people. This creates a threat.etc.

anis_z24
02-03-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Salam
You are Muslim, the only people that can stand up to Masons are Muslims.

Rabi'ya
02-03-2006, 08:27 PM
but brother, u r specualting, where is your proof?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Gotta diasagree with that or anyone else who says similair thing. If someone is plotting against Islam you should know about it so that you can recognise such a sect/group and save yourself from its fitnah.

Its bad enough with shaytan always trying to trip us up and then you get groups like this playing with the minds of the ummah. We need to plan ahead so that our children and the future ummah are not affected by their plans.

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

afriend
02-03-2006, 08:32 PM
But the thing is, why don't we just concentrate on being muslims.

JUST BE MUSLIMS, FI SABILLILAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We create this fitnah for no reason, if we don't get involved with them, they wont do anything to you.

I have never come in contact or met a freemason, so i don't really know what's going on with us muslims, why can't we just be Muslims and act like them instead of all the rubbish, this is what makes us think of the bad things in life.

Please I repeat again JUST BE MUSLIMS AND ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING ALL THE TIME, IF YOU DO THE RIGHT THING NOTHING WILL EVER GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Benny
02-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Salaam,

He is probably in a group to cover up the Original group, they will not let anyone join the Secret Society. Only highly intellectual people or people with power will be asked to join…
That's not true. I know people who are Freemasons.And they aren't Jews either. They mainly hangout and drink profusely. Many are average to lower intelligence if the truth be known. They have asked me to join. I don't have time to sit around with a bunch of old dudes. I got my own gig going.

Ghazi
02-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Salaam

The Freemasons are the forerunners for 'Dijal' they have their infulences everywhere just look at T.V their logo the 'all seeing eye' already trying to adapt one of allah's attributes to their orginisation, big brother logo eye, the back of the u.s. dollar theirs an eye, cbs theirs an eye.

Benny
02-03-2006, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

The Freemasons are the forerunners for 'Dijal' they have their infulences everywhere just look at T.V their logo the 'all seeing eye' already trying to adapt one of allah's attributes to their orginisation, big brother logo eye, the back of the u.s. dollar theirs an eye, cbs theirs an eye.
You are confusing the Freemasons with the Illumini.

afriend
02-03-2006, 08:40 PM
ok, so what?

If they come to us we beat them down with some sort of Spiritual force against them from the Quraan or something, it's not something to make such a big deal about, they should be destroyed by the Quraan, it will be a bit like exorcism of Jinns.

Ghazi
02-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Salaam

Arn't they all one big orginisation correct me if I'm wrong.

Salaam
02-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Salaam,

Yes they are...

Benny
02-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Salaam,

Yes they are...

If they are one big group it's the biggest secret in recorded history. I just don't see them as anything special or noteworthness.

Why boycott Danish products? I didn't know the Danish made anything.

Halima
02-03-2006, 09:14 PM
also sis halima said that the star of bethlehem is one of their symbols(ive never heard of this) please can you provide a link - also bethlehem is where Isa(as) was born how then can freemasons be a jewish organisation if they use a christian symbol. jews have the star of david...:?

http://altreligion.about.com/library...asternstar.htm

Salaam
02-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Salaam,

The POLL seems to be going well;

Yes they Exist = 21
No they Don't = 1
Don't Know = 3

Please make sure you vote...

Jazek'Allah

mahdisoldier19
02-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Salam Alaikam

Trust me i know more about freemasons then you think Anis, I know things that when i mentioned on this board people thought i was crazy when i started talking about Aliens. Alot of you denied it. When in fact if you knew the front runners of freemasons are aliens playing for Dajjal.

Any idiot who doesnt believe it i feel sorry for because also

Freemasons are a charitable donation

Benny
02-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Salam Alaikam

Trust me i know more about freemasons then you think Anis, I know things that when i mentioned on this board people thought i was crazy when i started talking about Aliens. Alot of you denied it. When in fact if you knew the front runners of freemasons are aliens playing for Dajjal.

Any idiot who doesnt believe it i feel sorry for because also

Freemasons are a charitable donation
There are aliens. There was a big battle between two different species of Alien in New Mexico in an underground military facility. There has been a coverup for a couple of decades.

I have a question: what is Dajjal?

mahdisoldier19
02-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Salama Alaikam

First of all the freemasons were never a christian organization i dont know where you got that from. Second of all what some of you people dont understand is that majority of masons dont know the inner circle of masons. They were rising in the jewish area, but Originally theyre beliefs sustain the Egyptions.

Some of you guys fear what you dont understand and bad mouth things you dont understand. Which is sad because you put a bad image on other people. Muslims, christians, jews all can be masons. The main priority is the belief in 1 God.

Yes the freemasons have their control on everything, Media Everything. Even Saudi arabia is under their influence. Its sad but everyone you see in politics is a freemason.

Its a complicated subject. You got the good masons and the bad masons. There are good masons at 33rd degree master degree, but then you have the inner four doing the dirty work for Dajjal. If anyone thinks bush , or blair are at the top? No there is someone higher! before Dajjal there is a few others. That even influence the decisions of the presidents of the countries in this world.

Tasneem
02-03-2006, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Benny
There are aliens. There was a big battle between two different species of Alien in New Mexico in an underground military facility. There has been a coverup for a couple of decades.

Go here inshallah:Ask.com

Type in your question which is who is dajjal

Then they should give you links to read about it inshallah

Lol,sorry i could not write it for you
Im lazy right now:okay:

SaLaMz

Salaam
02-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Salaam,

I agree with you there...

Salaam
02-03-2006, 09:52 PM

Salaam,

The Dajjal is the Anti-Christ...
(please correct me if im wrong)

Ghazi
02-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Salaam,

The Dajjal is the Anti-Christ...
(please correct me if im wrong)
Salaam

Yep thats right

Ghazi
02-03-2006, 09:57 PM

Salaam

Who told you this, I thought X-FILES was over :giggling:

minaz
02-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Freemasons ???
In the word of Dennis Rodman- "I don't give a ****"

Benny
02-03-2006, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Who told you this, I thought X-FILES was over :giggling:
I went to a UFO symposium about it with my ex girlfriend. The main guy there had tons of evidence. He was murdered in his apartment shortly after speaking out a few times. Really bizarre. I'll try to find the links to the page about him.

akulion
02-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Free Masons do exist

Ive seen them

they have big horns and 4 eyes and 12 arms

lol ok i made that up :p

The truth is Free Masons DO exist.

If anyone in Pakistan wants to join them you can find their monthly meeting being held at Marriot Hotel

However be aware that this meeting is only the "crust" what goes on inside is something that you can only know if you are part of this organization.

One of my uncles who was a lawyer was part of their group for a while. However he decided to leave them because what they ask is a bit too much really.

What basically happens is that different people from different occupations join this group.

each has to take a pledge to this group and then each member helps the other out.

Lets say I was in a court case and the judge there was a free mason and so was I. He would try and help me out in one way or the other.

So basically these people all help each other out through their services. This is the most basic level of service.

the more useful you are to the group in general the more involved you get and the deeper you can go into their circles.

This is not a good group so I would not advise people joining it at all.

Plus free masons have been known in the past to have also influenced many political decisions as well.

Allah knows best.

Nawal89
02-03-2006, 10:18 PM
My dad knows a whole bunch of websites about them. These masons are behind a lot of evil happening in this world today. InshaAllah i'll ask my dad for these links and post them up.

minaz
02-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Lol that says it all- websites. No hardcore proof needed for them to be made, come on guys what happened to reading books, let alone a bit of common sense mixed in!

Nawal89
02-03-2006, 10:23 PM
^yes books. I havent really read any books, but i have listened to a couple of tapes. Minaz you know who these people are?

minaz
02-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Well, we have "freemasons" in Leicester (my home town) and yeh i agree they're a member only group which tend to include those from proffessions of high status. No surprise then that they have an influence in society, however I don't think it's a HUGE conspiracy as many on this thread do. Moreover i am disgusted with comments used to fuel peopl's arguement that a kin them with the jews. This thread is one which i do not like, and for me illustrates the poor standards LI members have today.

mahdisoldier19
02-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Salam Alaikam

Lets get these misconceptions down fast. First of all there are good masons and bad masons. There is a majority of Good masons that do things for purely good reasons. Then there are some of that do it for bad. Some say oh masons dont care about money. Whoever says that you damn well know that its all about the $$$. No brotherhood lies its all about the $$$ and connections. As once a mason i have learned all this, then a learned a few more things that i cannot disclose with any of you that led me to leave the masonic lodge. For instance, their belief in a higher source. Doesnt necessarly how to be God. It could be the devil that they believe in and some Do. As you raise higher through the degrees, your esoteric (Magick) knowledge continously grows. So in essence you cant really say masonic lodge is strictly good or bad because the good masons dont really care about this , they just donate to the poor causes. Complicated Issue which i dont think a couple of you would comprehend easily.

Nasir_bhai
02-05-2006, 07:56 PM

I think its better that we dont talk about that which we dont know about.

Imam786
02-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Masonery is creepy aint it?

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Salam Alaikam

I know about it, Im involved in it well i use to be. Im just stating the truth and falseness. Its not creepy in the beginning, But as you go higher yeah you could say its creepy.

Ahmad ibn Saleh
02-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Assalamu 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi

'Salaam' do you think they EXIST?

fantaxxy_moon
02-06-2006, 01:03 PM
what is a freemason?:rollseyes
Salaam,

TSpot
02-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Its not creepy in the beginning, But as you go higher yeah you could say its creepy.
I for one, think it is creepy. Those little cars and funny hats that the take to all the parades have given me the willies since I was a boy. I would never join any organization that made me drive those stupid little cars or hang out with clowns in parades.

minaz
02-06-2006, 09:15 PM
given me the willies
?????????????????????????????????????????

TSpot
02-06-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
?????????????????????????????????????????
What? Willies? Heebie Jeebies? Creeps?

mahdisoldier19
02-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Salam Alaikam

The masonic brotherhood is a fraternity in which all different walks of people can join in. Made to establish a family among the members although i dont think thats the true purpose. They get their hands on anything and everything. They allready control the US govt and the European govt. and a few others throughout the world and their influence has allready reached Saudi Arabia. So you cant really say their bad people. Yes the leaders have bad intentions but a majority of them dont. I know some masons that donate to muslims all the time but hes a jew. Everyone in this world are not evil when it comes to masons.

minaz
02-07-2006, 11:20 PM
I know some masons that donate to muslims all the time but hes a jew. Everyone in this world are not evil when it comes to masons.
That's a Clash of thinking

mahdisoldier19
02-08-2006, 02:03 AM
Salam Alaikam. That was a general statement i didnt pertain to say Jews are evil, although their beliefs and system hurts Islam.

north_malaysian
02-08-2006, 03:08 AM
Salam Alaikam. That was a general statement i didnt pertain to say Jews are evil, although their beliefs and system hurts Islam.
Jews are not evil, their beliefs and systems NEVER hurts Islam.

But the Zionists are.

mahdisoldier19
02-08-2006, 04:06 AM
Assalam Alaikam

Al hamdullah North Mayalisian , Thank you for fixing that i meant the Zionist, But the Jewish beliefs does in fact go against Islam.

Sis786
02-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Assalam Alykum

I completley believe that there are freemasons, I infact know one! He has told me about thier meetings and so on!

There is a Athiest who made a DVD about this hmm i forgot his name Inshallah will get it for you!

People get Jews and Zionist mixed up THERE is a big difference. Jews are people of the book ZIONIST are just EVIL! Sorry thats my opinion!

Salaam
02-09-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786

People get Jews and Zionist mixed up THERE is a big difference. Jews are people of the book ZIONIST are just EVIL! Sorry thats my opinion!
Salaam,

I completely agree with you that Jews and Zionist are completely different, the evil ones are the ZIONIST'S...

Christian_dove
02-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I have collected lots and lots of movies, facts and links to websites exposing the freemasons. They are everywhere in high positions. They are the ones that are said to have invented communism. They founded Hitler during the war, and they are behind the European Union. Chaos is their way of gaining control over the world, setting cultures up against one another. But they will eventually fail...

If you wanna know more you can search for "The Illuminati", the enlightened ones..

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

Christian_dove
02-09-2006, 03:15 PM
And, just to state this: most masons don't even know what kind of organisations (there are several, I have been in one..) they belong to. Some of them do a lot of "good" deeds... However the top men knows what it is all about.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO...Initiation.htm

Sis786
02-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Yep you right most people are FREE MASONS because they had to be in order to become a BANK MANAGER or to be at the TOP OF THE SUCESS LADDER! Not all BUT most! Im in the legal field and i know a couple of HIGH PROFILE SOLICITORS that have to go to Secret Meetings in SCOTLAND (A place apprantly wear most freemasons meetings take place)

Salaam
02-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Salaam,

I think the people who get Fremasonary in to britain are bured in Scotland...

Christian_dove
02-09-2006, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Yep you right most people are FREE MASONS because they had to be in order to become a BANK MANAGER or to be at the TOP OF THE SUCESS LADDER! Not all BUT most! Im in the legal field and i know a couple of HIGH PROFILE SOLICITORS that have to go to Secret Meetings in SCOTLAND (A place apprantly wear most freemasons meetings take place)
I think it is the other way around. You wont be a high grade mason unless you have some sort of power. If you are a bank manager you are very likely to receive an invitation.

Christian_dove
02-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Salam Alaikam

The masonic brotherhood is a fraternity in which all different walks of people can join in. Made to establish a family among the members although i dont think thats the true purpose. They get their hands on anything and everything. They allready control the US govt and the European govt. and a few others throughout the world and their influence has allready reached Saudi Arabia. So you cant really say their bad people. Yes the leaders have bad intentions but a majority of them dont. I know some masons that donate to muslims all the time but hes a jew. Everyone in this world are not evil when it comes to masons.
You can't join in. You need an invitation and recomandation from other members. They want to avoid the scrap.

mahdisoldier19
02-10-2006, 03:16 AM
Salam Alaikam

I dont know what masonic group your talking about. You dont need an invitation or recomandation by other members thats not required. First you ask for your meeting and interview on your statues. Then if your 18 a young fellow, they interview your parents and your neighbors on your actions. Your school records and alot of important things. I was invited in by another Member. Your suppose to be invited yes Hes right. Being invited would be your best, because you have been recommanded by another member. Nonetheless, being invited isnt the only way in. There are other ways.

And since christianity is your walk of life, Can we have a debate ?

:) Im not argueing with you, Your right you need an invitation and recomandation, but there are other ways.

Damatus22
02-10-2006, 05:17 AM
I know for a fact Freemasons Exsist there orgins date back hundreds of years. My Family has a history in this organization my moms side anyways. My Uncle is in the Freemasons hes a very secretive person Ive never really seen him much in my life only as a child. He meets at the Masons lodge everyday or everyweek. They have special uniforms hand shakes all that stuff. I really dont know how they control everything but they have high indfluence. I heard he is high status and is in the Scottish Rite Division but I dout it. The Organization is both evil and good to my knowledge.

mahdisoldier19
02-10-2006, 05:19 AM
Assalam Alaikam

Damatus couldnt have said it better with that last phrase.

Christian_dove
02-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Salaam,

There is absolutely no doubt they exist, they have registered organisations, and it is not considered a shame to be a freemason, we have lots of them here. "Odd Fellow", "Lions", etc. Point is wheter there are some evil forces behind them or not.

cihad
02-10-2006, 04:49 PM
their roots are evil- the 'top guys'
the good things they do are just to fool you

partysoverkids
02-11-2006, 05:26 AM
You can get a license plate for your car with the Masonic symbol stating that you are a member in my state. They're not that big of a deal anymore. Most of the stuff described in this thread either happened in the middle ages or simply isn't true. I live very close to a Masonic nusing home. These people don't worship Satan or eat children or anything like that. The system is meant as a way for professionals to "network". " You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. " They do help each other out in business and things like that. Yes, some Presidents of the United States where Masons, but the vast majority weren't. And there is no significance in the fact that some Presidents were named George. Many were named William and James and John also. When I read these posts, I am always amased at the way people latch on to any conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Nothing canever be the way it appears. There must be some diabolical bottom line. Usually the Jews have something to do with it. If the Jews had their hand in half the stuff these theories claim, there wouldn't be any Muslims left !!

Christian_dove
02-11-2006, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by partysoverkids
You can get a license plate for your car with the Masonic symbol stating that you are a member in my state. They're not that big of a deal anymore. Most of the stuff described in this thread either happened in the middle ages or simply isn't true.
Don't think there were many masons in the middle ages.. :)

Let's see what the masons themselves has to say about their power (The California Lodge, they shouldn't let webpages like this stay out in the open...)

http://www.calodges.org/no406/FAMASONS.HTM

The masons include almost ALL american presidents, including Bush and his father, and even the Bush generations before them. And still many people belive that america has legally elected presidents. What a joke...

partysoverkids
02-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Old, paranoid wives-tales. "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble" stuff.

Christian_dove
02-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Old, paranoid wives-tales. "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble" stuff.
Yes, perhaps, but you don't really know, do you? And I prefer to be on the safer side. I think it is unhealthy for a society that there exists "secret" organisations that are able to have their candidates ellected as presidents in the worlds most powerfull nation time after time. Both Bush and Kelly are masons, and what other choices were there? Both of them received millons and millions for their president campaigns, and who do you think provided those money..? Even Blair is said to be a mason... Who orderes the attacks on Iraq? Who sent their troops if not the US and England? You call that scratching each others back?

partysoverkids
02-11-2006, 07:52 AM
What are you going to do ? Get spooked by every Knights of Columbus or Lions Club ? I don't know, I just don't scare that easy.

Christian_dove
02-11-2006, 08:11 AM
What are you going to do ? Get spooked by every Knights of Columbus or Lions Club ? I don't know, I just don't scare that easy.
I am going to be AWARE of this possibility when watching the world go forth. And I hope others are keeping their eyes up as well, I can't ask for more than that. Having said that, I think most members of lodges are good people, but when they have to swear to always support their fraters I see that as a problem to the democracy. For instance in a court, where both the accused of a crime and the judge may be from the same lodge.. It is known to have happened, and if we are unaware of this, noone will be able to nail criminals in high positions and corruption will take place.

partysoverkids
02-11-2006, 08:16 AM
I think it's understood that when you join these things, the laws of the world outside still supercede the oath you take before the Grand Poohbah.

Christian_dove
02-11-2006, 08:43 AM
I think it's understood that when you join these things, the laws of the world outside still supercede the oath you take before the Grand Poohbah.
Yes, we like to believe that... However, it will depend on what they get in return... You should read one of their oaths.

http://www.gospeltruth.net/1869Freem...reem_chap6.htm

Salaam
02-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Salaam,

Wow...

shorouk
02-12-2006, 04:56 PM
who are they? Freemasons

Salaam
02-12-2006, 05:14 PM
sALAAM,

READ THE POSTS IN THE FIRST PAGE, AND YOU CAN FIND A LINK TO AN AUDIO EXPLAINING FREEMASONARY....

Christian_dove
02-12-2006, 11:27 PM

I think I saw that film. Alien versus Predator, right? Predator won... :statisfie

Issa
02-15-2006, 04:42 AM
As-salamu Alaykum,

I feel really silly, but I don't know what a freemason is. Could someone please explain?

Christian_dove
02-15-2006, 11:48 AM
From Wikipedia:

Freemasonry is a worldwide Fraternal organization. Members are joined together by shared ideals of both a moral and metaphysical nature, and, in most of its branches, by a constitutional declaration of belief in a Supreme Being. However, there is no individual or organization that speaks for the whole of Freemasonry. [1]

Freemasonry is an esoteric society, in that certain aspects of its internal work are not generally disclosed to the public, but it is not an occult system. In recent years, it has become less and less a "secret society" and more of a "society with secrets." Among the reasons given for the amount of secrecy that remains, is that Freemasonry uses an initiatory system of degrees to progressively explore ethical and philosophical issues, and that the system is less effective if the observer knows beforehand what will happen. Therefore, the secret aspects of modern Freemasonry mainly deal with modes of recognition among members and parts of the ritual found in these degrees. Most other key components of the fraternity, including leadership, organizational structure, meeting places and membership requirements, have been public knowledge for centuries.

mahdisoldier19
02-16-2006, 04:11 AM
Alice bailey quoted from a Masonic Master, As you digg deep into the Masonic lodge, it is surely based on the levels of developing Occult Practice. Which is very true as being a former mason i dont partcipate anymore. You get alot of connections though.

iqbal_ibn_adam
02-17-2006, 09:47 PM
All i wanna say is the freemasons u brs/sis are talking bout here are nothing but normal ppl who want things for free.
i got a freind whos dad and his brs are all freemasons and he told he many times he got arrested his dad got him out without charges and many other things they get for free etc.
The true freemasons no ones knows about them and they are the ones who runs things. before sum1 says queen, blair or bush family etc are the true freemasons, no they are not.these ppl are just the front line soilders.

Yes give dawah to the nomal so-called freemasons but the top dogs im sure they know more about Al-Islam than we do.

in my local area there are bout 5 diffrent freemasons clubs, and after 11 sep they had a open day where anyone could walk in there and ask them questions etc. Me and few brs went there and the place was proper scary and the floor was like a chess board. we asked them wat they do/when they started/who is their leader etc, all they told us that they dnt believe in ny religion and they are a group of ppl who help charities raise funds etc.

We told them they can still do this and be muslims and told them about few basics of deen and they told us it's not sumfing they looked into and are not interested either. so we left:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

Christian_dove
02-17-2006, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_ibn_adam
All i wanna say is the freemasons u brs/sis are talking bout here are nothing but normal ppl who want things for free.
i got a freind whos dad and his brs are all freemasons and he told he many times he got arrested his dad got him out without charges and many other things they get for free etc.
Sounds like what we call corruption, yes. And it is not a very positive thing if you can go free from your crimes just because you "know someone".

Trumble
02-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Salam
The death of princes Diana, was because she had wealth. And she was helping poor African countries.
Now what happens when someone helps poor people. This creates a threat.etc.
Diana died because the man driving her car had three times the legal amount of alcohol in his blood, and was driving far faster than he should have been. No conspiracy is needed to explain that.

mahdisoldier19
02-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Hmmm Did anyone know she was in love with A Egyption Lawyer and the Royal family was scared of Having a Muslim Or if not Muslim African arab descent in the royal family?

Remember just a theory , but ! she was really in love with says her diary!

SolveEtCoagula
02-27-2006, 02:41 PM
"Because there is a link between what is above and what is below, be aware that every impulse from your higher nature may provoke a reaction from your lower nature, which will do all it can to make you abandon your good intentions. These tricks of the lower nature prove unsuccessful in the disciple who has made a habit of analysing himself and who remains vigilant, for while he works, meditates and builds on the spiritual plane, he attracts and surrounds himself with invisible beings who watch over him and protect him. In early freemasonry, which was based on a true science, the mason was portrayed at work with a trowel in one hand and a sword for self-defence in the other. The mason symbolizes the disciple: while he builds, another being within him, represented by the sword, keeps watch and projects a beam of light. He is thus assured that certain enemies do not slip in under cover of darkness and destroy his work."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Halima
02-27-2006, 08:13 PM

Threads merged.

Fishman
10-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Of course the Freemasons exist, some of my relatives are Freemasons. Whether there is a conspiracy or not is a different matter...

- Qatada -
10-02-2006, 03:57 PM
:salamext:

From the Shadows : Exposing the New World Order

Join Halaqah Media's production "From the Shadows" on an audio adventure unlike any other, enhanced with brilliant effects mastered digitally in Dolby Surround. Experience a gripping and compelling adventure through the realms of time. Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history's most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never before revealed.

- Download -

More Lectures in the Same Series:
http://streetdawah.com/halaqah.html

InToTheRain
10-02-2006, 04:34 PM
I cousin of mine got invited to be a freemason, and he is a muslim! (kk he doesn't have the full beard etc but fact is dude who invited him didn't care).

Anyways the freemasons my cousins were saying are just a social club, parties, drinks etc and really doubt these guys are part of some conspiracy to take over the world :uuh:

But he was also saying the dudes at the top are whats called the Illumanati, includes memebrs such as Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff. They actually run the show, and freemasons are pawns who have no clue what the top is upto if you like, freemasons are at the bottom of the pyramid.

as to any conspiracies, Allah-hu-Allom.

But I know some brothers are getting carried away with it, this brother was saying how he took his whole mobile apart coz he suspected this random two people of trying to hack into his mobile phone using their mobile phones...Allah hu allom.

Aisha20
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
yes... i think they exist

Sal3ma 7
10-03-2006, 03:59 AM
yes i think..they exist!

Muezzin
10-03-2006, 09:10 AM
It's a well-known fact that freemasons exist.

What is frequently debated is whether they control the world.

Incidentally, I know a (Muslim) guy who was approached to become a freemason but has not accepted the offer. I was like, 'Dude, you should have done some spying or something and tell us what goes on in there!' But then, I do have my bouts of irrationality.

Curaezipirid
10-03-2006, 09:28 AM
My comprehension is that being a member of a Masonic temple is a different thing from being a "freemason". A freemason could be loosely defined as liken to a Muslim whom has performed Hajj but has no real Imam nor attends a defined Mosque. But Freemasons most often make their presence knowable to others and often through a variety of different social clubs or academic work. Some are truly only the occult; while others have sustained the traditions of Islam in any way they are able within modern contexts of 'the west'. As their money talks know how to discriminate one group from the next. But to use that method of discriminating, you need be yourself well resourced in differentiated one money trick from the next. But the term Freemason implies a looser structure than any lodge and in which one might not know if the money of another is that in black magic or that real. The occult, as a social formulation is rather like a Religion of dismembering other Religions and which only real shaytan can find any beneficience to become a member of.

But there are Muslims in 'the west' whom have been invited to, and attended for awhile, Masonic temples. I do not know what will become of that tradition. Especially since they themselves include a few persons whom have worked hard to model their own little portion of prophesy into what they wanted it to be like; and in that nearly prevented it from being able to be realised, and at that nearly written their existance out of any substance of any prophesy. Maybe another group will form and fulfill the portion of prophesy that Masons within and outside of Masonic Temples seemed aligned to acheive.

wasalam

Littleozzybloke
10-03-2006, 09:34 AM
freemasonry is in oz too..my father became a grand master of a lodge....
all cloaked up in black with coloured vests and his little black book that he murmered from...as a child...i remember a lot of murmering...and i was told never to say anything about it as it was sort of secret...not even females were allowed..
I never wanted anything to do with it...seemed a bit on the 'dark side'....but there is enormous history to them all...

Pk_#2
10-03-2006, 12:32 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

well to tell the truth i duno much about them, but i will once iv'e read these 11 pages :|

...inshaAllah

akulion
10-03-2006, 12:40 PM

while everyone else in the world was doing what they are supposed to be doing, we encounter the muslims who instead of doing what they are supposed to be doing were always worrying about conspiracies against them

and so here we are :D

Curaezipirid
10-05-2006, 08:38 AM
yes

I know now another Aussie who had inherited her father's full regalia of being a grand master. How about that? Encountering two such stories in one life time.

Actually I caught out and make an example of in some of my stories two different Masons; but I had intended that my Father and a Husband would get the lesson with the full regalia. Too bad for the Masons since they want to be saved. I even identified for sale two of their funny gold ball things that open out into eighths; but nobody turned up in time to help me out, I got less and less and less monetary means instead of being merited with my worth, and my children are still being ignored by the family court in the fact that they are afraid of being seriously assaulted by their father if they speak up to defend me.

I reckon that Freemasons were fools to try to profit from my bad reputuation in general; because alone without me John Nawakie ain't going to save them. But since anybody figured he might be who can; he is getting assaulted in mind and feeling to a similar degree as that other possiblities of who it could be. The Aboriginal community only what that it is not me since I am white, or is it since I am a Muslim, no, perhaps because I am Christian; Holy moly it might be because I have long had a reputation as a good mother! Well that is the part of the Aboriginal community who fancy that they save the whole planet by ignoring that other work besides there own ever took place, who are only a minority barely big enough to have given me such a bad reputation among Freemasons that the Freemasons wouldn't believe their own story.

You see the Masons have a Myth that one day they would be counted among the Saved (well presumably not all of them but that their social method can earn the merit to enable) and their Myth connects to the fact of being saved by a man with a very small penis. But some of them supposed that it being small meant it was for the wrong orifice. And I happen to have met about three men who it could have been but for the fact of Freemasons and those acting at their behest, drugging them and shoving wrong orifices in their direction. Not to mention the body piercing etc. Today the Freemasons are counting as who sent us all to Hell; but I know that not all of them believe the Rosicrucian false ideology about belief.

- Qatada -
12-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Freemasonry and ruling on joining the Masons

Question:

What is Freemasonry, and what is the ruling on it in Islam? What is the ruling on joining the Masons?.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Freemasonry is a secret political society whose goal is to put an end to all religions and good morals, and to replace them with man-made laws and non-religious systems. It strives to provoke ongoing revolutions and to replace one regime with another, on the basis of its call for freedom of thought and freedom of belief. This is what they have stated clearly.
This is what was announced by one of them in the Students’ Conference held in 1865 CE in the city of Liege which is considered to be one of the centers of Freemasonry.

He said:
Man must prevail over God, and declare war on Him. He should demolish the heavens and tear them like paper.

It says in the Masonic Grand Lodge (1922, p. 98): We will strengthen the freedom of individual thought with all the powers at our disposal, and we will declare war against the real enemy of man, which is religion.
The Masons say that Masonry takes the human soul as its object of worship.

They say: It is not enough for us to prevail over the religious people and their places of worship, rather our basic goal is to wipe them out of existence.

Minutes of the World Masonic Conference, 1903 CE, p. 102.
They say: Freemasonry will take the place of religion and its Lodges will take the place of places of worship… and there are many other statements which clearly point to the intensity of their enmity towards religion and their uncompromising war on religion.

The Freemasons are one of the most ancient secret societies which still exist and its origins are still unknown to many people and are still unknown to many of their members, because the plots of their leaders are very secret and hidden and they are so keen to conceal their plots and aims. Therefore most of their affairs are conducted verbally, with no written record.

When they want to write an idea or announce it to the public, it is first subjected to the scrutiny of Masonic censors who decide whether it may be released or not. The foundations of Freemasonry were based on theories taken from several sources, mostly from Jewish traditions.

This is supported by the fact that Jewish ideas and teachings were taken as the basis for the founding of the Grand Lodge in 1717 CE with its principles and symbols. The Masons still venerate the Jew Hiram and the temple that he built, from which they take the design of the Masonic lodges in the world. The greatest Masonic leaders are Jews and form the backbone of the Masonic movement, and they are the ones who represent Jewish organizations in Masonic lodges. It is to them that the spread of Masonry and global cooperation between Freemasons is to be attributed. They are the driving force behind Freemasonry and this Jewish elite are leading different secret cells, running their affairs and directing them secretly as they wish. This is supported by a report in the Masonic Acacia magazine (1908, issue no. 66) which says that there is no Masonic lodge that is free of Jews and that all the Jews do not follow one way or another exclusively, rather there are only principles for them to follow. And this is also the case with the Masons. Hence the Jewish synagogues are our [Masons’] support and we find many Jews among the Freemasons.

This is also supported by what it says in the Masonic publications: that the Jews are certain that the best means of destroying religion is Freemasonry. The history of the Masons is similar to the history of the Jews in belief. Their symbol is the six-pointed Star of David. The Jews and the Freemasons both consider themselves to be the spiritual sons of the builders of the Temple of Solomon. The Freemasonry which distorts other religions lends full support to Judaism and its followers. The Jews took advantage of people’s simple-mindedness and good intentions, and infiltrated Freemasonry and reached high positions within it, thus they breathed a Jewish spirit into the Masonic lodges and subjugated them to their own aims.

One of the clearest indications of their intense desire to conceal their plans to destroy religions and provoke political revolutions is what it says in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, where it says: we will concentrate these cells under a single leadership that is known to us alone. This leadership will be composed of our scholars and these cells will have special representatives, so that the true location of our leadership will be concealed. This leadership alone will have the right to decide who will speak, and to draw up the plans of the day. In these cells we will plan to lay traps for all the socialists and classes of revolutionary society. Most of the secret political plans are known to us and we will decide when to implement them. But the agents of the international secret police will be members of these cells. When the conspiracies start throughout the world, that will mean that one of our most dedicated agents will be at the head of these conspiracies and of course we will be the only people to direct the Masonic plans. We are the only people who know how to direct them and we know the ultimate goal of each action, whilst the illiterates – meaning non-Jews – are ignorant of most of these things, especially Masonry, and they can only see the immediate results of what they are doing.

And there is other evidence which points to the strong connection between the Jews and the Masons, and the cooperation between the two parties in revolutionary conspiracies and stirring up destructive movements. Even though Freemasonry outwardly appears to be a call to freedom of belief, tolerance and social reform in general, in fact it is really a call for permissiveness and destructive factors which cause social disintegration and the loosening of bonds between nations and destruction of religion and morals and the spread of mischief.

Based on this, any Muslim who joins a Masonic group knowing the true nature of Freemasonry and its secrets, and carries out its rituals and is keen to do so, is a kaafir who should be asked to repent. If he repents, all well and good, otherwise he is to be put to death and if he dies in that state then his recompense will be that of the kaafirs. Whoever joins the Freemasons but does not know what they really are, or know about their plots against Islam and the Muslims, and their spreading evil and the evil that they are planning against everyone who tries to bring people together and reform nations, and he joins them in their general activities and talk that does not apparently contradict Islam, is not a kaafir, rather he is excused in general because of their concealing their true nature from him, and because he does not share their basic beliefs or aims. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Acts are but by intentions, and each man will have but that which he intended.”

But he must disavow himself of them when he finds out what they really are, and he must tell people about their real nature and strive to spread their secrets and their plots against the Muslims, so that this will cause a scandal for them and will undermine their efforts. The Muslim should surround himself with good people who will cooperate with him in his religious and worldly affairs. He should be far-sighted in choosing close friends so that he will be safe from being tempted by these apparently attractive ideas and be safe from the evil consequences of honeyed words, and so he will not fall into the traps of the people of shirk which they set up to ensnare those who are easily deceived, follow their whims and desires and are weak in reasoning.

From Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 2/312-315.

Islam Q&A

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...txt=freemasons

Keltoi
12-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I voted no, not because I don't believe in an organization called Freemasons, but simply because I don't think they are what conspiracy theorists and drama queens have made them out to be.

Curaezipirid
12-06-2006, 02:16 PM
salam

I am reading back through this thread and finding that I am needing to report that I was actually invited to join an occultists lodge, but I declined the offer. I had been accessing their library for a fee. The invitation was made only because they realised that I had learned so much about their business that they would be better of if all my own affairs were aligned with theirs as though the same interests. But it was clear to me that my own interests were totally divergent from theirs. Yet what seems to be the case is that almost all members are persons whom have found out a few too many facts, and then are invited to join as though it is a good investment in the future, when in fact quite the reverse.

Although the lodge I was invited to join was not a Masonic lodge as such, it is connected as a Rosicrucian lodge. However, through my experience I will here advise all believers not to join such organisations unless it can be proven that there is no Rosicrucian affiliation, and I believe that then there are no actual Masonic Lodges which I will advise be avoided. But I can not be totally certain, since the Masonic tradition is older and truly a tradition in Christ. The reverence of masonry has its real foundation in Ka'ba.

If there are real believing lodges then they are not for my knowledge.

Clearly whom identify as freemasons are a very variable bunch of persons. Any of us could just decide group together and name our local Mosque a Masonic Temple, or just chose to be a Freemason in mind, with reference to Ka'ba, and so long as we are not affiliated with the occult, we are in no infringment of Shari'ah. That is, so long as there is no compulsion in belief.

The fault with the secrecy is only that of need to be proving that there is no compulsion in religion, need for each our own selves to be constantly re-committing to Islam, by rechosing correctly.

The worst aspect of the secrecy is only that Freemasons secrecy had enabled many Rosicrucian and other occultists to cover themselves as though they are only Masons. But in fact within Rosicrucian organisations there are individuals whom are exceptionally cruel towards those with real masonic belief, whom are mentally tortured. I have witnessed that. I fact I bore witness to the Soul of a person departing their body through the mental torture of persecution aimed towards preventing them being able to believe in Allah. It was an actual priest involved with the physical conditioning of the psychological torture; and whom was sitting next to the person whose Soul departed, right at that moment.

But the fact is that Masons are not particularly secret. Their signs are on the American dollar bill.

Partly why I am making this post now is because I read some of what others were posting which tries to maintain that all persons whom might ever identify as Freemasons, are non-effective and/or anti-Islamic, and needing to be dismissed.

The fact is that among all those whom identify as Freemasons, there are a few believers, and many occultists, and many whom want to abuse the whole social structure into their interests.

Both groups deserve not to be ignored. The decent Humanity among needs to be acknowledged, as the depravity among needs to be disclaimed and caused to become ineffective.

I wish for it to become true that the occult is made ineffective. But while ever they are effecting us all (most often through money, but in every part of this world which will end), and we have been letting them effect us, we may be needing also to realise that any true in belief whom are among Freemansons and Masons, have to be merited with the full worth of their prayers. Such prayer, in real belief, is a sustaining as is our own Muslim prayer.

Alaykumassalamu

Curaezipirid
12-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I ought to add that most believers whom orient to the conditions of a Freemason identity, will be those whom are also known to a Masonic lodge with other believers among, or, more likely, to a Church, in which other believers are in Prayer.

Real Masons all work only to Revelations of all among the scriptures and Prophesies.

wasalam

Dhulqarnaeen
12-07-2006, 06:54 AM
Do U mean freemansory, a jews organization?
Someone who join them then theyre with them destroying Islam generation

Fishman
12-07-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
Do U mean freemansory, a jews organization?
Someone who join them then theyre with them destroying Islam generation
Freemasons are not a Jewish organisation! :heated: I have some relatives who are freemasons, but they are not Jewish at all.

Freemasonry is more like a very strange social club. I think they do all these odd things (e.g. strange symbols, secrecy, robes etc.) just to attract the public's attention.

Dhulqarnaeen
12-08-2006, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Freemasons are not a Jewish organisation! :heated: I have some relatives who are freemasons, but they are not Jewish at all.

Freemasonry is more like a very strange social club. I think they do all these odd things (e.g. strange symbols, secrecy, robes etc.) just to attract the public's attention.
They wont admit its jews organization of course, but their activities is destroying Islam and its generation. I have a book which explain about it. But what I know its freemansory and not freemasons :rollseyes

fatima_01
12-08-2006, 12:23 PM
this is gna sound so stupid but i heard the queen is a freemason;) lol can u imagine her doing wateva they do lol

SirZubair
12-10-2006, 09:45 AM
History

The precise origins of Freemasonry have been lost in time, however, its traditions date back to the Middle Ages and to the stonemasons who built the cathedrals and castles of Europe. To construct them, it was necessary for men to have considerable knowledge of geometry, arithmetic and engineering. These highly skilled masons formed themselves into lodges to protect the skills and secrets of their trade and to pass their knowledge on to worthy apprentices. Importantly, these men were not bondsmen, hence the word "free" in Freemason.

By the 17th Century, when the building of castles and cathedrals diminished, Masonry began to lose its 'operative' aspects and worthy men who were not craftsmen were also accepted into its membership. It was from this time that Masons were known as 'free and accepted' Masons, as they continue to be known to this day.

The first Grand Lodge was established in England in 1717 and thereafter Freemasonry spread rapidly throughout the world. Freemasonry has been practised in Australasia since early in the 19th Century.

A Freemasons Code

* To share a concern and respect for human values, moral standards, the laws of society and the rights of individuals

* To believe in a Supreme Being

* To help other people through charity work and community service

* To promote fellowship and goodwill amongst his fellow members

* To regularly attend Lodge meetings and participate, with his family, in masonic activities

The Myths Dispelled

* It is not a secret society but embraces confidentiality

* It is not a religion or a substitute for religion

* It emphasises universal harmony and does not permit discussion of religion or politics

* It is not a benefit society and to join for personal gain will only lead to disappointment

Umm Khalid06
12-11-2006, 12:50 PM

famous freemasons

Churchill, Winston - British politician and writer. Prime Minister (1940-1945 and 1951-1955). His inspiration is often credited with helping Britain survive under the onslaught of Hitler's evil

Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan - British physician and writer, creator of the famous "Sherlock Holmes".

Edward VII - Prince of Wales and subsequently King of England
Edward VIII - King of England who abdicated the throne in less than 1 year in order to marry the woman he loved.

George VI - King of England during World War II.

Warner, Jack - One of the brothers who created the American motion-picture production company known as Warner Brothers. They were the first to use sequences of sound in a silent feature film.

Webb, James E. - NASA Administrator.

Wynn, Ed - Movie actor and comedian, he introduced "Carmel Comedy Caravan".

the sign is on the us dollor

SATalha
12-11-2006, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MetSudaisTwice
salam
wasalam
Be careful they can hear you... lol. Look what ever there called Freemasons, Illumanity bla bla bla. One thing is clear there all working and prepering the comming of the Dajal. You may call them for-runners to the Dajal. So thats why we as Muslims should preper ourselves and become for-runners for Imam Mehdi and Isa (Jesus) PBUH. When they return.

Fishman
12-11-2006, 08:26 PM
I think what SZ said is pretty accurate. They are just an odd social club that has been completely hyped up by the media.

SirZubair
12-13-2006, 09:34 AM
1. The Freemasons

This is the granddaddy of all not-so-secret secret societies. Freemasonry, or "The Craft" as its members call it, most likely has its roots in 17th-century stone workers’ guilds. Mason lore, however, extends its origins back to biblical times, linking the society to the building of the Temple of Solomon. Freemasonry is split into numerous subgroups and orders, all of which consider God the Grand Geometrician, or Grand Architect of the Universe. At their hearts, these groups are all means of exploring ethical and philosophical issues, and their rituals and symbols are famous (or infamous). Take, for instance, the square-and-compass logo often seen on the backs of Cadillacs. Or the use of secret handshakes, passwords, and greeting posture/gesture called "due guards," all collectively known as the Modes of Recognition. The list of famous Masons is massive, a virtual Who’s Who of modern history, explaining the many conspiracy theories regarding the Masons’ influence and intentions. Mozart, FDR, Harry S. Truman, George Washington, Mark Twain, Voltaire, Benjamin Franklin, John Wayne, W.C. Fields, and Douglas MacArthur were all Masons. But perhaps the Masons’ greatest strides have been made in fast food: KFC’s Colonel Sanders and Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas knew how to secret-shake with the best of ‘em.

2. The Illuminati

Over the centuries, lots of groups have called themselves the Illuminati ("Enlightened Ones"), but the one we’re talking about here began as the Bavarian Illuminati. A radical product of the Enlightenment and offshoot of the religion-based Freemasons, the Illuminati espoused secular freethinking and intellectualism and proved a threat to Europe’s old order. Although they were officially banned by the Bavarian government in 1784, some claim that they live on to this day in other guises (see "the Trilateral Commission"). So what’s the Illuminati’s goal? To establish a new world order of capitalism and authoritarianism, of course! They’ve been accused of manipulating currencies, world stock markets, elections, assassinations, and even of being aliens. One common myth is that the eye-and-pyramid image on the dollar bill is a symbol of the Illuminati watching over us. Nope. It’s a symbol of strength and durability (though unfinished, symbolizing growth and change), and the all-seeing eye represent the divine guidance of the American cause. Or so the government says.

3. Opus Dei

This organization has a $42 million, 17-story headquarters building on Lexington Avenue in New York City, claims 85,000 members in 60 countries, and was featured in Dan Brown’s bestseller The Da Vinci Code. Now that its existence has been significantly unsecretized, this ultraorthodox Catholic sect has definitely raised its share of eyebrows. Founded in 1928 by Saint Josemaría Escrivá (a Spanish priest who bore an uncanny resemblance to Karl Malden), Opus Dei is the short name for the Prelature for the Holy Cross and the Work of God. The sect (some would say cult) stresses a return to traditional Catholic orthodoxy and behavior, especially celibacy, with members falling into one of three levels. Numeraries live in Opus Dei facilities, devote their time and money to the prelature, attend mass daily, and engage in mortification of the flesh (wearing a spiked chain around the thigh called a cilice, taking cold showers, or flagellating themselves with a knotted rope called "the discipline").

Next come Associates (kind of Numeraries, but living "off campus"), then Supernumeraries (the rank-and-file members). The group did gain the praise of Pope John Paul II, and has engaged in a lot of charity work. yet, critics accuse the group of being linked to fascist organizations like Franco’s government in Spain, and of anti-Semitism and intolerance, even of other Catholics.

4. Skull and Bones

Top dog among all the collegiate secret societies, Yale’s Skull and Bones dates to 1832 and goes by other spooky names like Chapter 322 and the Brotherhood of Death. With a large number of Bonesmen who have attained positions of power, including the president and the head of the CIA, it’s no wonder that rumors abound that the society is hell-bent on obtaining power and influencing U.S. foreign policy. The fact that they meet in an imposing templelike building on the Yale campus called (what else?) the Tomb doesn’t really help. Bonesmen are selected, or "tapped," during their junior year and can reveal their membership only after they’ve graduated. But they can never talk about it. The Bones have been accused of all sorts of crazy rituals and conspiracies, including drug smuggling and the assassination of JFK (a hated Hahvahd man, after all). It’s even rumored that the skull of Geronimo resides in the Tomb, stolen from its resting place by Prescott Bush, Dubya’s granddad. In one of the more commonly known rituals, the initiate spends all night naked in an open coffin, confessing all his sexual experiences to the group. So, who’s lucky enough to have made such as confession? George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, John Kerry, William Howard Taft, McGeorge Bundy, William F. Buckley, and Henry Luce are just a few.

5. The Bohemian Club

This is a weird one. In the majestic forests of Sonoma County north of San Francisco lies the Bohemian Grove, the 2,700-acre wooded retreat of the Bohemian Club, the nation’s most exclusive men’s club. Every July since 1879, the "Bohos" have gathered at the Grove for a two-week encampment, where they’re divided into more than 100 residential camps with names like Owl’s Nest, Cave Man, and Lost Angels. Membership has included, well, just about everybody important: Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon (who once called it "faggy"), Gerald Ford, Colin Powell, Dick Cheney, and many CEOs and wealthy business leaders like Malcolm Forbes. Each encampment opens with a robed-and-hooded ceremony called the Cremation of Care, in which an effigy called "Dull Care" (symbolizing worldly concerns) is burned before a 40-foot concrete statue of an owl, symbol of wisdom and the club’s mascot. Throughout the week, plays are staged (called High Jinx and Low Jinx), there’s lots of eating and drinking (and, reportedly, urinating on trees), and members are treated to speeches called Lakeside Talks. Some opponents go so far as to accuse the group of Satanism, witchcraft, homosexuality, and prostitution, while more reasonable observers object to the Lakeside Talks as national policy discussions to which the public is not privy. But above all, it’s seen as a way that some of the elite meet others of the elite, thereby ensuring that they’ll all stay elite. All this makes the club’s seemingly anticonspiratorial slogan - "Weaving spiders, come not here" - that much more ironic.

6. The Trilateral Commission

While not, on its face, as juicily sinister as some of the other societies on this list, the Trilateral Commission has been accused of all sorts of underhanded shenanigans by its critics. Formed in 1973 by David Rockefeller, the Commission includes over 300 prominent citizens from Europe, Asia, and North America in a forum for discussing the regions’ common interests. But conspiracy theorist hold that the Trilateral Commission, along with the Council on Foreign Relations and others, is really just a front for a larger, more sinister order called the Round Table Groups, founded in London over 100 years ago and bent on the creation of new world order, a global capitalist police state. Yikes! (For the record, some say that the Round Table Groups are themselves just fronts for another society, the Illuminati, so who knows?) American members of the Trilateral Commission have included Bill Clinton, Henry Kissinger, Jimmy Carter, Dick Cheney, and Dianne Feinstein.

Source

SirZubair
12-13-2006, 09:37 AM
I hope that is enough to keep the rumors/conspiries at bay.

wilberhum
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I hope that is enough to keep the rumors/conspiries at bay.
Won't help at all. Some other person will read some junk and it will start all over again.

Agnostic
06-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Yup its definite, these guys want to rule the world!!

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 02:39 PM
^ Aha! ;D

rozeena
06-19-2007, 03:57 PM
assalm alaikum, wat is a freemason?

06-19-2007, 04:05 PM
The Definitley Exist........But I aint really sure what they do.........There is one Freemason building near my area......
I'm 100% sure they exist but I Dunno.......if they are linked with devil worshipping and Illuminati..............I think its hierarchy of freemasons..........and The Upper Class Freemasons are the secret ones the evil ones..........and they also got the lower class ones.......

Curaezipirid
06-20-2007, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
The Definitley Exist........But I aint really sure what they do.........There is one Freemason building near my area......
I'm 100% sure they exist but I Dunno.......if they are linked with devil worshipping and Illuminati..............I think its hierarchy of freemasons..........and The Upper Class Freemasons are the secret ones the evil ones..........and they also got the lower class ones.......
The are Masons who are free of a lodge.

(not free like a flying buttress?)

And a Mason is a person whose worship of God in Jesus is attuned through Ka'bah if a true believer.

Unfortunately many who claim to be the Masons are more like to being only Rosicrucians and not believers.

The problem is that the shayteen, if having once been through any Masonic induction, (like an initiation through Ka'ba or New Grange in Ireland, and other Indigenous rituals), are less able to believe rather than more able like the rest of us. That is how the Masonic tradition had ever been able to be corrupted, because the shayteen just don't get any fear of Jehannam. They are more afraid of Ants than of Jahannam. That is why Indigenous cultures in which Animist belief instructs that a person can be turned into an Ant, will become powerful.

Salam

HBot 5000
06-20-2007, 06:39 PM
They exist and i suggest anyone that does not know of them read into them.

wilberhum
06-20-2007, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000
They exist and i suggest anyone that does not know of them read into them.
Yes, every one should read up on them. :thumbs_up
But not from hate and conspiracy theory sites. :?
You will find that they are as dangerous as the Boy Scouts.
:thumbs_up

Curaezipirid
06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
I agree, many are as dangerous as the boy scouts. (my son told me he had been infested after he was invested as a cub scout)

But read also about the many different forms of belief which are within the guise of freemasonry. I prefer the idea of lodges myself. But maybe there are real lodges identifying as Freemasons as though without a lodge.

Perhaps I might be in trouble here though because I fell asleep in front of the computer and in my mind an image of a plain clothes police man was leaping out of the computer screen and telling he'd rip the bloody lodge insignia off if he has to so as to get to the bottom of the accounting about the two forms of measuring qibla. They ought to know better than to pick on me since the police here have studiously prevented me marrying. Who ever "they" are that is, but it sure looked like the guy who had been tailing me. . . .

. . . so you see, it can be very dangerous to begin to even contemplate the world of Freemasons. (whereas the AFP are only distressed about a poem I wrote for the dalai lama - they seem to have wanted to be able to charge me for sedition to prove that they have not been wasting policing resources on taking sides against me in a family court case - but the poem I wrote is hardly seditious and the context of sending it to the dalai lama web site is hardly every likely to want them engaging in the matter)

However there is a portion of how the definition of a Mason works, in which Ka'ba takes on a significance of distinguishing us each from the other in our general mental capablities and tolerances as well as strengths. Any Lodge or individual Mason, who identifies those differences accurately, has a character strength of real worth. But many who identify as Freemasons are not in that category, but only like the idea of having a mental agility which freemasonry might seem to enable, but really no more than any esoteric sort of lesson.

MuhammadRizan
06-21-2007, 10:38 AM

Hmm..i dont know how to start.

This secret society thing is really exist, and the theory that their controlled the world like a shadow government also too obvious to deny.

i suggest this website.

100777.com
northenresistance.com

smile
06-21-2007, 01:57 PM
they definitely exist

http://johnw.host.sk/articles/freemasons/index.htm

Amadeus85
02-06-2008, 05:36 PM
I am not expert in masons,I just can say that in Portugal in early XX century they were much involved in anti catholic activity.The murderer who killed last king of Portugal was mason and it was plotted by them.

MaiCarInMtl
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
They have a building here in Montreal, so yes they do exist. I also know someone who was asked to join the Freemasons order in Lebanon.

What they do exactly, I am not too sure and I don't give too much credence to what some people say (some theories are really out there!).

Güven
10-27-2008, 03:56 PM

uhmm there is some strange things going on....

Abdul Qayum
10-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Assalamualaikum

Abdul Qayum
10-27-2008, 07:26 PM
can any one her to talk with me

Güven
10-27-2008, 07:28 PM
^lol Wa aleykum salam bro

Abdul Qayum
10-27-2008, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

uhmm there is some strange things going on....

Güven
10-27-2008, 07:35 PM
so do you want to know something bro ? :?

The Khan
10-27-2008, 07:42 PM
My Dad was a freemason for almost a decade. My great-grandfather was too, for all his adult life, in fact, he was the grand master of St Johns Lodge in Secundrabad, India. He was also part of the Jung nawab nobility and was the chief excise comissioner of the Nizam Kingdom of Hyderabad.

Now, what they do... I'll let you remain curious. :P

Maybe I'll join them after I finish college. They do a lot of charity work *hint* *hint*. :)

Leyla73
10-27-2008, 11:01 PM
This is the best link that explains A LOT or maybe even EVERYTHING about freemasons!

It really freeked me out, but.. it's the truth...

Everyone should watch it! It's worth it

Güven
10-27-2008, 11:21 PM
^ WHat tha ? that realy did creap me out , they are everywhere!!

...the End is near?

Güven
10-27-2008, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Leyla73
This is the best link that explains A LOT or maybe even EVERYTHING about freemasons!

Now that video was just impressive ,
uhmm the first minute was just shocking , The driver ?? omg :ooh:
And that cross upside down ? omg :ooh:
and the 11/9 ? omg :ooh:

SubhanAllah! :ooh:

doorster
10-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Freemasonry

Article Outline
Introduction; Functions; Freemasons in America; Major Systems; Opposition

I
Introduction

Print this section
Freemasonry, largest and most widely established fraternal order in the world. The masons’ guilds were originally restricted to stonecutters, but with the completion of the building of the cathedrals in the 17th century, and especially in England during the Reformation, they admitted as members men of wealth or social status. The guilds thus became societies devoted to general ideals, such as fraternity, equality, and peace, and their meetings became social rather than business occasions. Four or more such guilds, called lodges, united in London on June 24, 1717, to form a grand lodge for London and Westminster, which, within six years, became the Grand Lodge of England. This body is the “mother” grand lodge of Freemasons in the world, and from it all recognized grand lodges have been derived. The Grand Lodge of All England was formed at York in 1725, that of Ireland at least by June of the same year, and of Scotland in 1736. The York body came under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge at London later in the century.

As a result of the patronage of the order by members of the nobility, the rising British mercantile class looked upon Freemasonry as an adjunct to social success, and the order became popular. The Masonic ideals of religious toleration and the basic equality of all people were in keeping with the growing spirit of liberalism during the 18th century. One of the basic tenets of the Masonic orders throughout the English-speaking world has been that religion is the concern solely of the individual. Opposition on the part of the Roman Catholic church has been chiefly on the grounds that Freemasonry, with its binding principles and religious nature, has usurped the prerogatives of the church. As a result, the Freemasons have never been permitted in some strictly Roman Catholic countries, such as Spain. In France, however, following the atheistic and Protestant trend of the French Revolution, the order flourished.

II
Functions

Print this section
In most English-speaking countries, the charitable and protective features of the fraternity have been responsible for the establishment of Masonic homes for the care of dependent aged Masons and their widows and orphanages and schools for the children of members. The Mason is instructed that his fraternal obligations involving aid to members are to be subordinated to the duty he owes to God, his country, and his family, with full recognition of the duty he owes to humanity. The Masonic fraternity differs radically from the other private benevolent societies, and from the Independent Order of Odd Fellows, the next largest private, international, fraternal association, in that the relief or charity extended among members is purely voluntary, dependent on the need in each individual case. It is in no way part of a contract or other understanding that the distress of a brother shall call for specific financial recognition or care. Freemasonry is essentially an educational society, attempting to teach its members a moral philosophy of life.

III
Freemasons in America

Print this section
The earliest lodges in the United States, founded by authority of the Grand Lodge of England, were the First Lodge of Boston—established in 1733—and one in Philadelphia, established about the same time. By the time of the American Revolution, about 150 lodges existed in colonial America.

IV
Major Systems

Print this section
Scores of Masonic rites have sprung up since the 17th century, but only five of any great consequence survive today. Two Masonic systems are called the York Rite and the Scottish Rite. Neither has any connection, historically or otherwise, with York, England, or Scotland. The York Rite was formed in the late 18th century. Its first step is called Capitular and the members Royal Arch Masons (4 degrees); the next step is Cryptic and the members Royal and Select Masons (3 degrees); and the final step is Chivalric and the members Knights Templar (3 orders). The Scottish Rite was formed in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1801 (33 degrees including three Symbolic Lodge Degrees).

In many other groups, loosely attached in some way to the York Rite, members are usually selected but sometimes are elected. They are interested in special aspects of Masonry, including Masonic research. One might say they are offshoots of the main stem. Among them are the Royal Order of Scotland, the Allied Masonic Degrees, the Red Cross of Constantine, the Masonic Rosicrucian Society (SRICF), the Rite of Strict Observance (CBCS), the Grand College of Rites, Knight Masons, Order of Corks, the York Cross of Honour, the Blue Friars, and the Holy Royal Arch Knights Templar Priests. There are also what might be called “fun degrees,” such as the Shrine, the Grotto, and the Tall Cedars of Lebanon, many of which are of considerable size. In addition some very small groups cater to students of special aspects of the Craft.
For other Mason-affiliated organizations, see Eastern Star, Order of the.

V
Opposition

Print this section
Anti-Masonic sentiment occurred chiefly in two ways since the founding of the order. The first, religious, is the opposition of the Roman Catholic Church, although Freemasonry does not bar Catholics and a great many belong to lodges in Latin America and the Philippines. The second is political. For about a decade following the abduction from Batavia, New York, in 1826, of William Morgan, a Freemason who had threatened to publish Masonic secrets and who was commonly thought to have been kidnapped by the Masons, membership in the Masons dropped considerably, with several lodges being abandoned. In the northern states the Anti-Masonic Party was formed; for a few years it was practically the only opponent to the Democratic Party. In 1832 the Anti-Masonic Party nominated a lawyer, William Wirt, as its candidate for the presidency, but he was defeated by Andrew Jackson, who supported Masonry. Ironically, Wirt himself was a Mason. After that date the Freemasons encountered little political opposition in the U.S. or elsewhere, until the rise to power of the National Socialists in Germany in 1933. In that year Hitler charged the Masons with responsibility for various subversive activities, including all the incidents leading to World War I (1914-1918), and decreed the dissolution of all Masonic bodies in Germany.

Reviewed by: General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons

truemuslim
10-28-2008, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Leyla73

i feel like i jus been insanified! :'(

seeker-of-light
10-28-2008, 10:19 PM
i heard something about freemasons on the discovery channel...the evidence seems to point to the fact that they do exist.

truemuslim
10-29-2008, 04:31 PM
lol so wat, cripz exist all over america, nd bludz, why not freemasons :p

Güven
10-29-2008, 04:59 PM
^They probably control both of them :skeleton:

truemuslim
10-29-2008, 05:01 PM
ok well then that makes freemasons straight up gangstaaa!
lets make a freemuslims :/
nah seriously tho , wat do they do to us anyway?

Güven
10-29-2008, 05:05 PM
they conspire :?

truemuslim
10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
so wat?

The Khan
10-29-2008, 05:08 PM
And do a lot of good + 1000000x more not so good things.

truemuslim
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
like wat?

doorster
10-29-2008, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
And do a lot of good + 1000000x more not so good things.
I thought your daddy was once a Mason and left due to boredom, am I correct?
+ 1000000x more not so good things
did he tell you that or a conspiracy website?

Amadeus85
10-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Its a pity that mods closed the thread "Nazism a religion?", because there is much to be said about the ezotheric sources of nazism. Nazis were fascinated by gnosis, christian heresies(they called themselves as the continuation of the movement of german witches), they had contact with lodge Golden Dawn and Alesteir Crowley. Someone who wanan seacrh more in this can check names like Guido von List, the Neo Templar monastery, Thule lodge from Munchen.

doorster
10-29-2008, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Its a pity that mods closed the thread "Nazism a religion?", because there is much to be said about the ezotheric sources of nazism. Nazis were fascinated by gnosis, christian heresies(they called themselves as the continuation of the movement of german witches), they had contact with lodge Golden Dawn and Alesteir Crowley. Someone who wanan seacrh more in this can check names like Guido von List, the Neo Templar monastery, Thule lodge from Munchen.
can you comment on the following?

• The Mason is instructed that his fraternal obligations involving aid to members are to be subordinated to the duty he owes to God, his country, and his family, with full recognition of the duty he owes to humanity....
  • Freemasonry is essentially an educational society, attempting to teach its members a moral philosophy of life.

So there were Masons in Nazi party, were there No Catholics in it? did no Pole (yeah I know about "Muslims" from Balkans already) ever collaborate with Nazis?

Amadeus85
10-29-2008, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
can you comment on the following?
So there were masons in Nazi party, were there No catholics in it? did no pole (yeah I know about "Muslims" from Balkans already) ever collaborate with Nazis?
I see it in bit another way maybe. Last week I have read an essay, "The esotheric sources of nazism". Highly interesting. The author shows nazism as the counter culture movement. The movement that continues the traditions of gnostic heresies, the Rosenkreunz, the Dragon Monastery. The Wiemar Republic was often called by the foreigners as the republic of astronomes and wizards. Liebenfels and von List created a ideological ground from nazism in 20's and 30's of XX century. The ideology, that lets say it straight, has no sense. Where influences of medival alchemy mixes with pre german gods, hindu tantric meditations and masonic rituals.
I dont know about the average german soldier of that time, but the nazi elite was radically anti catholic. SS convent played in the influences that I wrote above. Rudolf Hess and many like him thought that 3 forces want to destroy the 3 rd reich - the jesuits, masons and jews.(which contradicts itself i think).
Were there some Poles in nazi army? Yes, those forced to join the german army after they conquered Poland in september 1939. Especially from Silesia and Mazovia areas. With the gun to their heads, very few dared to refuse. But I rather suppose that there were no volunteers.
The muslims in nazi army? They were so insighnificant numbers that its not worth to mention, just like hindus who joined the germans in order to fight the brittons from India.

doorster
10-29-2008, 06:33 PM
so we are agreed that anyone can become anything for reasons far too numerous to count.

Thankyou!
Peace!

The Khan
10-29-2008, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
I thought your daddy was once a Mason and left due to boredom, am I correct?
did he tell you that or a conspiracy website?
He doesn't talk about it. At all. Very secretive. Told me that all he'll do is get me admitted into the society at the most.

All he talks about is the charity work they do. Nothing else. So I imagine a lot of things went on that caused him to leave. He was a devoted mason, and his position was next to that of the grand master.

truemuslim
10-30-2008, 01:12 PM
lol freemasons are so kwl man! nah im serious!
tey all sneaky nd badddd showin da world how the real world lives !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.