/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Private Brothers section

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-04-2005, 07:40 PM
i chose the first one but i do want to say that we need a PRIVATE brothers only room. Inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
04-04-2005, 07:43 PM
yea and put fawhan in charge of it........... or khuldun

Khaldun
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM
:sl:

in charge of what? and brother_mujhaid its Khaldun not khuldun lol

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Members have suggested on more than one occasion now that we have a private brothers' forum as well.

What's your opinion?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
04-05-2005, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Members have suggested on more than one occasion now that we have a private brothers' forum as well.

What's your opinion?
I think its an excellent idea, there are many things which I wish to discuss but I refrain from doing so as we are in the presence of sisters.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Thread split.

Poll added.

Far7an
04-06-2005, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Thread split.

Poll added.
:shade: Ansar is a cool Mod MashaAllah..

Seems like he is doing all the work her....WOJ! wake up

lol, only joking ;D

solid_snake
04-07-2005, 12:01 AM
this private brothers section will inlclude a BABE thread, right? :D :p

Far7an
04-07-2005, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
this private brothers section will inlclude a BABE thread, right? :D :p
Dude, how old are you? and no it will not include a "babe" thread. Whatever we discuss we will abide by the laws of Islam, and we will try our utmost best not to displease Allah.

At times there are certain issues which we would feel more comfortable discussing when we are alone with brothers. This is the main reason for us voting for an only brothers section.

Barakallahu feekum

Wasalamu alaikum

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-07-2005, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
Dude, how old are you? and no it will not include a "babe" thread. Whatever we discuss we will abide by the laws of Islam, and we will try our utmost best not to displease Allah.

At times there are certain issues which we would feel more comfortable discussing when we are alone with brothers. This is the main reason for us voting for an only brothers section.

Barakallahu feekum

Wasalamu alaikum
Nicely Put bro Farhan :thumbs_up

solid_snake
04-07-2005, 12:42 AM
I was just joking .... everyone is so serious in here. :omg: :p

Far7an
04-07-2005, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
I was just joking .... everyone is so serious in here. :omg: :p
No harm done InshaAllah, but its always good to remind ourselves of our intentions inshaAllah.

Brother_Mujahid
04-08-2005, 01:22 PM
No harm done InshaAllah, but its always good to remind ourselves of our intentions inshaAllah.
that was cooly dealt with :shade:

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh come on Brothers! What difference does it make! Stick to the forums! loq

Far7an
04-08-2005, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
Oh come on Brothers! What difference does it make! Stick to the forums! loq
Orite for u, you have ur sisters section

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Orite for u, you have ur sisters section
Yes cuz it's right for us to have sister's room! We are females. We don't ever run of things to talk about...we are talkaive creates see...plus most of us sisters are shy....it's our right to have our own room Alhmdulilaah we do!

Why do u require it? I don't see what use it would be :p

Far7an
04-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes cuz it's right for us to have sister's room! We are females. We don't ever run of things to talk about...we are talkaive creates see...plus most of us sisters are shy....it's our right to have our own room Alhmdulilaah we do!

Why do u require it? I don't see what use it would be :p
Similar to your reason we would feel shy discussing some matter infront of sisters, as you are aware Shame is part of Imaan. In case you have not noticed there are alot of talktive brothers on this forum, four of the top 5 posters are brothers :p .

Do i need to give any more reasons??

I rest my case :)

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Now come on brother your dealing here with a talkaive sister.

Those reason's are good ones....but if you have your own room then there will hardly be anyone posting in the forums! You'll just hide in your own little room.

Far7an
04-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Now come on brother your dealing here with a talkaive sister.

Those reason's are good ones....but if you have your own room then there will hardly be anyone posting in the forums! You'll just hide in your own little room.
I beg to differ, this maybe what happens in your sisters section. But InshaAllah us brothers will be active in all parts of this forum :)

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Brother indeed thats not the case with us sister Alhmdulilaah. But you brother you should really forget this idea it's not ideal!

Far7an
04-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Brother indeed thats not the case with us sister Alhmdulilaah. But you brother you should really forget this idea it's not ideal!
Alhamdulillah this section has been implemented in many forums that I part of, and it has been successful. because we have our admins, and I understand the point you are trying to make. We have to realise that we have to fear Allah at all times, nothing innappropriate will be posted on this section, and as mentioned before we will try our utmost best not to displease Allah.

Barakallahu feekum

Wasalamau alaiakum

:)

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Alhamdulillah this section has been implemented in many forums that I part of, and it has been successful. because we have our admins, and I understand the point you are trying to make. We have to realise that we have to fear Allah at all times, nothing innappropriate will be posted on this section, and as mentioned before we will try our utmost best not to displease Allah.

Barakallahu feekum

Wasalamau alaiakum

:)

Alright, aright I rest my case! I'll stop being stubborn :p Insha Allah all the best :D :D :D

BlissfullyJaded
04-09-2005, 08:24 PM

Wait...why are you discouraging them sis Jannah?! :omg: Ya know they know what they need, and if they need it, they need it.. Sheesh woman. Chrashing a brother's thread. Tskkkk..

^^ No I wasn't kidding... -_-

Umm Yoosuf
04-09-2005, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

Wait...why are you discouraging them sis Jannah?! :omg: Ya know they know what they need, and if they need it, they need it.. Sheesh woman. Chrashing a brother's thread. Tskkkk..

^^ No I wasn't kidding... -_-

You better be kidding :p .....how for a start i thought you was in support of this (which i hope u aint!)......otherwise i'll set all the sisters in the site to eat u alive in the sister's room! :p :p :p

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:43 AM
loq sis jannah very fummy

Far7an
04-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Brother section created, no need for further discussion :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.