/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't everyone just relax?

Nothern Comfort
02-04-2006, 04:33 PM
I mean, yes, the Danish cartoons were insulting but there's no need for all this, people are dying because of it, I'm a muslim and I find that against muhammad's word if you ask me. I even had a chuckle at the cartoons, it's just fun, nothing sinister, I know it's not true they know it's not true, it's just a bit of fun, Arab news papers publish things like this about Christinaity regulary and you never see the west protesting like it.

Can't we all just clalm down a stop wasting lives because of this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nawal89
02-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Those people shouldnt have printed those cartoons,, and i didnt find them funny. But I also think the way the Muslims reacted is wrong. They shouldnt make such a big uproar. The people who printed those cartoons dont even know really how prophet muhammad peace be upon him looked. The only thing they wanted was to get a big reaction out of the muslims. and they got just that.
But brother, you shoudnt find any kind of mocking of your prophet funny.

Nothern Comfort
02-04-2006, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
Those people shouldnt have printed those cartoons,, and i didnt find them funny. But I also think the way the Muslims reacted is wrong. They shouldnt make such a big uproar. The people who printed those cartoons dont even know really how prophet muhammad peace be upon him looked. The only thing they wanted was to get a big reaction out of the muslims. and they got just that.
But brother, you shoudnt find any kind of mocking of your prophet funny.
Yes, it's obvious they wanted a reaction, but I'm 99% sure they didn't want it to cause this much trouble.

sonz
02-04-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nothern Comfort
I mean, yes, the Danish cartoons were insulting but there's no need for all this, people are dying because of it, I'm a muslim and I find that against muhammad's word if you ask me. I even had a chuckle at the cartoons, it's just fun, nothing sinister, I know it's not true they know it's not true, it's just a bit of fun, Arab news papers publish things like this about Christinaity regulary and you never see the west protesting like it.

Can't we all just clalm down a stop wasting lives because of this?
how on earth can u chuckle at the cartoons if ur muslim. when did the arab news paper publish such things about jesus (as). never. because jesus (as) was a prophet and no arabic news paper would publish that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nothern Comfort
02-04-2006, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
how on earth can u chuckle at the cartoons if ur muslim. when did the arab news paper publish such things about jesus (as). never. because jesus (as) was a prophet and no arabic news paper would publish that.
I wasn't directly finding what they said about muhammad in the cartoons amusing, I found the ignorence ammusing. Also, I meant some newspapers have joked about Christianity in the sense mostly followed in the west.

sonz
02-04-2006, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nothern Comfort
I wasn't directly finding what they said about muhammad in the cartoons amusing, I found the ignorence ammusing. Also, I meant some newspapers have joked about Christianity in the sense mostly followed in the west.
show me 1 example. did muslims demonstrate when the christians published books of lies about the prophet. did they demonstrate when they published news articles full of lies about islam. no

this is different and more serious and no news paper went ever this far

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.