Premium White Bread (medium slice) 800g
Premium White Bread (thick slice) 800g
Premium Wholemeal Bread (medium slice) 800g
Small Premium White Bread ( medium slice ) 400g

2. All “DANONE” Products:

3. CRAVENDALE - HINT OF Vanilla/ Wild Strawberry

4. CRAVENDALE – PurFiltre – Whole Milk/ Semi-Skimmed Milk/ Skimmed Milk

5. All “DISCOVER” Branded Cheese

6. All “ANCHOR” Branded Products i.e. Anchor Butter, Anchor Spreadable, Anchor Cream, Anchor Cheddar etc

7. All “CAFÉ MET®” Products

8. All “ROSENBORG DANISH BLUE” Cheese

Bouillabaisse Soup 12 x 400g
Clam Chowder Soup 12 x 400g
Seafood Gumbo Soup 12 x 400g
Lobster Bisque

Salmon Fillet in Brine with Lemon 10 x 200g
Salmon Fillet in Brine with Dill 10 x 200g

Spinnaker Cockles in Vinegar 6 x 200g
Spinnaker Mussels in Vinegar 6 x 200g
Spinnaker Mussels in Garlic Butter 12 x 115g
Spinnaker Smoked Mussels 12 x 115g

Rollmops 6 x 500g
Rollmops 4 x 1.0kg
Rollmops 2 x 2.8kg

Seafood Cocktail 4 x 1.05kg

RETAIL RANGE Case Size
Rollmops 6 x 245g
Marinated Herring Pieces 6 x 275g
Herring Pieces in Dill Marinade 6 x 275g
Herring Pieces in Mustard & Dill Sauce 6 x 260g
Herring Pieces in Sour Cream 6 x 250g
Herring Pieces in Sweet & Spicy Marinade 6 x 275g

Mussels in Brine (Tins)12 x 250g
Mussels in Brine (Jars) 12 x 340g
Mussels in Vinegar 12 x 340g
Mussels Catalane (Tomato Sauce) 12 x 340g
Mussel Salad 12 x 340g
Mussels in Seafood Sauce 12 x 340g

Lumpfish Caviar Black 6 x 50g
Lumpfish Caviar Red 6 x 50g
Lumpfish Caviar Black 6 x 100g
Lumpfish Caviar Black 12 x 100g
Lumpfish Caviar Red 6 x 100g
Lumpfish Caviar Black 6 x 340g
Salmon Caviar (Keep refrigerated 0 -+ 5°C) 6 x 50g

Smoked Salmon Paté 2 x 6 x 100g
Tuna Paté 2 x 6 x 100g
Smoked Mackerel Paté 2 x 6 x 100g

Mackerel Fillets in Tomato Sauce 10 x 125g
Mackerel Fillets in Oil 10 x 125g
Mackerel Fillets in Brine 10 x 125g

All “ ” Group Sweets i.e. Kinder Surprise, Kinder Bars etc

All Group Products

"So those who believe in him (Muhammad Peace be Upon Him), Honour him, Support him, and follow the light (the Qur'ân) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful." (Al-A'raf 7:157)

PLEASE INFORM OTHERS AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAAH AND HIS MESSENGER (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Prawned
02-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to Islam, but has it occurred to you that many Danish companies have Islamic employees and Muslims who enjoy living in Denmark and being a part of Danish society? Woudn't these people also be hurt by this boycott? I wouldn't know. I just like Michael Jackson and the only boycott I'm aware of for Michael Jackson is a cott in his bedroom. I'm also not Danish, but I'm pretty sure most Danes don't have anything against Islam. And if a cartoon of Jesus were printed in their paper I don't think Catholics or the Vatican would start a boycott. And if they did, do you think it would be right for them to do so? I'm just curious.

aamirsaab
02-05-2006, 10:41 AM
:sl:
I doint think we should boycott the whole country because of one right-winged newspaper. Yes, that paper did print offensive materialbut it doesnt mean the whole country is like that. Besides, do you know the knock-on effects of boycotting these goods? Let me show you:
1) boyott danish goods
2) danish stores go bust - no one is buying
3) danish stores may then have to lower prices to try and increase sales - and thus have to reduce wages (in order for profit to be made) which would affect employees who would leave due to lack of pay.
4) Those unemployed danish people would have STRONG resentment for muslims (you know, the guys who did the boycotting!)
5) Islam would get more flack from the media etc
6) Due to danish companies going bust, other companies withing and near denmark would suffer - no income to purchase other goods so other businesses suffer similar fate of bust up.
7) Islam's reputation again suffers - not looking good for us muslims is it?

I don't disagree with the fact that that ONE danish newspaper printed offensive pics, but boycotting the whole country (as well as comitting violent acts to the whole country) will not change a thing. In fact, it will only increase the hatred between the right-wingers and the muslims. Additionally, there are muslims in Denmark - (I have relatives there). So when you do act negatively to this country, it is most likely that you are affecting those muslims who live there.

P.s I'm studying A2 Business.

hathathat
02-05-2006, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

2. All “DANONE” Products:

All “ ” Group Sweets i.e. Kinder Surprise, Kinder Bars etc
As a dane (and a non-muslim, so sue me) I find it quite funny that Danone and Kinder are included in the above list. It does not take many seconds of research to learn that these brands are french and german respectively.

As seriously you seem to be taking this whole cartoon-issue, you might want to do a little better research. Right now you just seem silly.

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
02-05-2006, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hathathat
As a dane (and a non-muslim, so sue me) I find it quite funny that Danone and Kinder are included in the above list. It does not take many seconds of research to learn that these brands are french and german respectively.

As seriously you seem to be taking this whole cartoon-issue, you might want to do a little better research. Right now you just seem silly.

Peace.
Salaam

The boycott will continue till danmarks government realise they need to stop this from ever happing again, plus lets keep this cival and not throw cheap insults at people.

Duhaa
02-06-2006, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hathathat

Peace.

If you notice there are loads more products Brother sonz has written and out of them there are only two he got wrong.
So basically my point is stop nit picking and address the real issue.

pegcityone
02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
If you notice there are loads more products Brother sonz has written and out of them there are only two he got wrong.
So basically my point is stop nit picking and address the real issue.
Well, the real issue is that you are boycotting Danish products and punishing Danes who have nothing to do with the publishing of these cartoons.

I myself found the cartoons very insensitive and disagreed with their re-publication (at least when it was done on the grounds of provoking Muslims, not when it was done for people to understand the argument).

But the ISSUE you say we should be discussing is that your banning Danish goods, as though the media were a state entity - and not a private entity. And while I can understand this notion in Arabic countries where there is no independent media and the idea is completely foreign to them, I can't understand how you - persons with access to the internet - can support this boycott. The government has already come out and condemned the cartoons, what more do you want from them? They don't control the media, nor should the be allowed to.

By asking Western governments to "control" their media, you are imposing YOUR views on us. Naturally, you can understand how I - as an agnostic Westerner - am completely opposed to this idea.

There's no basis for this boycott and many of the protests are baseless as well. Why are American bases being attacked over publications made in Europe? There's no logic to it. It's simply extremists using this as an excuse to carry out attacks on Western entities - an action that belittles the reasons behind the logical protests.

I don't mean to target YOU in particular, more the proponents of the boycott. I just find it bothersome that you would criticize someone else for not addressing the issue, when you yourself have no addressed the issue (in this thread at least).

- Qatada -
02-06-2006, 10:27 PM
:salamext:

:wasalamex

TSpot
02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Well, I can honestly say that I am boycotting danish products--and have been since my legos went to Goodwill at about age 12.

MuslimUSA
02-13-2006, 04:55 AM
All Danish product UPC start with 57 see picture below
Attachment 883

yaseen
02-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Dear muslims
kindly put you hands together with other muslims and boycott Denmark, Italy and Norway's products 1.6bn Muslims can really slap the economy of them.
Among the products Lurpak Butter,Dano Milk, Puck Chez, TELENOR,Nestle Nido. forward this message to as many muslims as you can. remember our beloved prophet (PBUH) might ask you one day
''OH BROTHERS WHAT DID YOU
DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME ''

afriend
02-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Well, i got to hand it to ya.......

Well done for finding old information as a refreshment of our brains....but this is ancient history now.....We are all boycotting their products because it's like 5-10 products, and most of them, we don't even use anyways.

Helena
02-26-2006, 09:59 PM
:sl:

jazaks for that brother, am working on dat inshalah!! but y is this thread on this section?? arent u introducing urself??

:w:

yaseen
02-27-2006, 04:57 PM
bt on juma they handed little slips saying that im off reading magrib namaz in mosque now zarakulla

yaseen
02-27-2006, 04:58 PM
ok bt i dnt no how 2 controol this forum im confused

muslim sister
02-27-2006, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yaseen
Dear muslims
kindly put you hands together with other muslims and boycott Denmark, Italy and Norway's products 1.6bn Muslims can really slap the economy of them.
Among the products Lurpak Butter,Dano Milk, Puck Chez, TELENOR,Nestle Nido. forward this message to as many muslims as you can. remember our beloved prophet (PBUH) might ask you one day
''OH BROTHERS WHAT DID YOU
DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME ''
assalamualikum.i hope youre in the best of health?jazakallah for posting your view actually it was good for me to read it and best for all others we all hope that we tellother mulim brothers and sisters to boycott these products. inshallah.and once again jazakallah hope allah does best for every one.
wasalam.
muslim sister.

Andaraawus
02-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Imam Zaid Shakir speaks on the issue of the cartoons
The double standards and the blatant intention to demonise the muslims by the danish media
Does the primary sources of Islam promote terrorism?

SuperJatt
03-01-2006, 01:30 PM

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28653908/?offset=10

yaseen
03-03-2006, 05:45 PM
look this western civilisation has accused immas with beards are terrorists but that is not the truth at all, so wat if uk have aplogised,us muslims have put on this earth for one purpose to serve allah in all aspercts of our lives and if some one alinates the phophet muhammed ( PBUH ) they shuld pay for what they have caused us.

muslims were just geeting the life together after the july bombing and the kuffers have put us in the dugout again but muslims are refusing to hide if someone mocks about the phopet we have to sticjk up for them

sorry about the spelling mistakes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.