/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello To Everyone My Brothers

The_Skan
02-04-2006, 05:54 PM
This Is How I Will Be Introducing Myself. I Can Not Be Saying That I Am In Agreement With All Of You But I Want To Say Hi And Will Be Enjoying Talking With My Borthers And Enjoying Taling With Sisters Too. I Am Not Really Being An Islam, But I Am Kind Od Consider To Convert.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
02-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Greetings The_Skan!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

abs
02-04-2006, 06:03 PM
:sl: brother

welcome to da forum Brother

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:w:

The_Skan
02-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I Am Thanking For The Replies So Far. I Am Having Some Questions And Now I Am Hoping I Can Be Makeing Somefriends Who Will Answer. Ok?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
02-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Salaam brother,

welcome to LI, i hope your stay here is benfitial and enjoyable.

and ask away, we are all here to happily help inshAllah.

wassalam

The Ruler
02-04-2006, 07:30 PM
^^ wecome to the forum...hope you enjoy here.
anyways i dont think any1 in dis forum minda answerin questions ...so u cud ask any1 ere :)

lookin 4ward to urposts :happy:

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.