/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my little friends...

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 08:14 PM
I am new and looking forward to being a member of this place. I'm not Muslim nor do I wish to be, but I am interested in understanding the people of your faith, especially in these times. Thank you for accepting my membership.

Fyllbult

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nafy
02-04-2006, 08:15 PM
hey

welcome 2 da forum! :)

hope u benefit and learn alot

take care

Nafisa

akulion
02-04-2006, 08:23 PM
welcome to the forum

hope you enjoy your stay :)

peace be upon you

Muhammad
02-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and learn much about Islam, God-Willing.

Feel free to ask any questions and share your beliefs with us in the Comparitive Religion section.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ishkabab
02-04-2006, 08:35 PM
:welcome: Peace and good tidings to you .....!!!!!!!
have a great beneficial stay...

nurul3eyn
02-04-2006, 08:51 PM
welcome and i hope you enjoy ur stay :):sister:

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Thank you for your kind welcomes.

When I looked just now I noticed that this thread has a rating on it. There is one block there. On another forum I belong to, they use stars. you can get from one to 5, 5 being excellent and one being poor. does my introduction thread as poor? :? Just wondering.

Thanks

ishkabab
02-04-2006, 09:37 PM
ur intro is fine....

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 09:52 PM
thanks, Ishkabab, and thanks again to everyone who has made me welcome. But I see that someone took the time to do that and I Kind of don't appreciate it.

All the best.

nurul3eyn
02-04-2006, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fyllbult
But I see that someone took the time to do that and I Kind of don't appreciate it.

All the best.
:? what dont u appreciate?

Ghazi
02-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm.

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh, somebody rated my thread negatively. At least I think they did. It just makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. So far all the folks I have met around here have been very nice but that was like somebody snuck in under the radar and took a potshot at me.

I guess it is because I said in my intro that I am not Muslim nor am I looking to become one, but I want to be honest about my intentions. Well, I am probably making a mountain out of a molehill, but it is the only thread on the whole page that was rated.

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Oh, sorry...

I was replying to Nurul3eyn above. I went back to edit it and I don't have an edit button yet.

Sorry for any confusion

Hajar
02-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Holler....!!!!

Welcome to the Forum

Enjoy your stay

Take care,
Hajar

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 10:43 PM
The more I look at that rating, the madder I get. Even though so many of you have been very nice in welcoming me here, that says a lot for things around here. What is there some kind of underpinning of hate in here? Plus, not having an edit button.... I mean why?

Muezzin
02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
The more I look at that rating, the madder I get.
What rating? :? I'll see if I can make it higher if it'll make you feel better. I think you mean the star rating...

Even though so many of you have been very nice in welcoming me here, that says a lot for things around here. What is there some kind of underpinning of hate in here? Plus, not having an edit button.... I mean why?
You'll be able to edit when you're no longer a limited member - i.e. when you have made 50 posts or more :)

samina1
02-04-2006, 10:50 PM
well wht can i say..
like u have been told welc to da forum n have a wonderful time here
n yes afcrouse salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam n lov afcrouse hehehehe :)

samina1
02-04-2006, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
What rating? :? I'll see if I can make it higher if it'll make you feel better. I think you mean the star rating...

You'll be able to edit when you're no longer a limited member - i.e. when you have made 50 posts or more :)

funni defoooo... hehehe joka

Fyllbult
02-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Oh my...

I am very very sorry...

The green square underneath rating means that I am subscribed to the thread. I just dragged my cursor over it and learned this. I am the only one that can see it. I apologise for ranting about it and I realise that I have made a fool of myself. Oh well better then to laugh at myself while letting others do the same.

Best

samina1
02-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Oh my...

I am very very sorry...

The green square underneath rating means that I am subscribed to the thread. I just dragged my cursor over it and learned this. I am the only one that can see it. I apologise for ranting about it and I realise that I have made a fool of myself. Oh well better then to laugh at myself while letting others do the same.

Best
o cmon its oky.. dont worri,, pz make mistakes:happy:

sapphire
02-04-2006, 11:43 PM
welcome to the forum!!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!n dny wry we all make mistakes!

cldnite
02-04-2006, 11:49 PM
hey, welcome!

you mentioned that you wanted to understand our religion. do you have any questions that one of us could help you with or were you looking more for something in general?

Rabi'ya
02-05-2006, 04:01 PM
welcome to LI

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.