/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaikum im New and Better then Ever!!

Imam786
02-05-2006, 03:22 AM
ok ok dearly brothers and sisters i havent posted for a few days.....yes this may be wierd as to why im writing from the intro again but im happy to say i had just become a muslim on Feb.1st here in NY.....my friend had been at me for quite a while as to becoming a muslim but i guess my time has come and i did what i thought was right...as for family..i didn't really care bout them cause they didn't really care for me as much .....but just pray for this brother of urs... thanx guys!!!
so soon i'll be learnin how to pray... i need some time to learn everything but my friend :brother: will surely help out...........thanx hope u guys will help me out as well !~!!!!!! peace out everybody!!!!!!!!!
:brother: :okay: :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sonz
02-05-2006, 09:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam786
ok ok dearly brothers and sisters i havent posted for a few days.....yes this may be wierd as to why im writing from the intro again but im happy to say i had just become a muslim on Feb.1st here in NY.....my friend had been at me for quite a while as to becoming a muslim but i guess my time has come and i did what i thought was right...as for family..i didn't really care bout them cause they didn't really care for me as much .....but just pray for this brother of urs... thanx guys!!!
so soon i'll be learnin how to pray... i need some time to learn everything but my friend :brother: will surely help out...........thanx hope u guys will help me out as well !~!!!!!! peace out everybody!!!!!!!!!
:brother: :okay: :thankyou:
wow mashallah

u were the jewish guy. congrats on ur reversion. may allah azwajjal bless you

masalama

hidaayah
02-05-2006, 10:55 AM
:sl:
Masha'allah..!! and welcum back to Islam..!!

Salaam
02-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Salaam,

Thats great news that you reverted to islam, may Allah grant you and your friend Paradise...

Ameen...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umu 'Isa
02-05-2006, 01:40 PM
mashaAllah thats great news!
congratulations brother :)

sapphire
02-05-2006, 01:43 PM
mashallah !congratulations ! n welcome back !

afriend2
02-05-2006, 01:46 PM
salaam,

aw thats great news bro! welcome back and congratulations!
SubhanAllah! :)

wassalam

Rabi'ya
02-05-2006, 04:43 PM

welcome to Islam

welcoem back to the forum

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Imam786
02-05-2006, 08:07 PM
[S]awww..thanx guys...[/S]

- Qatada -
02-05-2006, 08:10 PM
:salamext:

subhan Allaah! wow masha Allaah! welcome again :) if u got any questionz to ask about islam, u know where 2 ask :p its like u been a muslim brother here all along masha Allaah :) & i waz kinda shocked when i saw ur way of life as 'muslim' after bein jewish alhamdulilah..

take care bro insha Allaah..

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

afriend
02-05-2006, 08:14 PM
The first/second LI reversion.

Alhamdulillah, i was like "when didi he become Muslim?"

Well I knew that you would come back to the true path one day, you sounded like you were really interested in Islam, so from start I had a feeling you will revert sooner or later.

But Alhamdulillah.

Imam786
02-05-2006, 08:15 PM
well i guess when the time is right the blessings of Allah hit u right to the heart....and my time came...it was a real strong feeling for a very long time... but my family are pretty shocked ...i guess when a jew becomes muslim there is NEVER any space for him home!!! REALLY....oh well iguess thats all part of sacrifice

- Qatada -
02-05-2006, 08:18 PM
:salamext:

masha Allaah, i luv the way that blue star turned into the blue 'bismillahi Rahmaanir-Raheem' :)

:wasalamex

*charisma*
02-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

subhanallah, kinda expected you to become a muslim, u have that quality mashallah!

CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ ON YOUR CONVERSION EKHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

May Allah continue to guide you on the path of righteousness ameen

:)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Imam786
02-05-2006, 08:27 PM
JazakAllah bro's n sisters ....i hope i get my MashAllah's and sabhanAllah's and Alhamdulilah's all in right sentences....lol

afriend2
02-05-2006, 08:31 PM
salaam,

lol dont worry about the sentence structures that much :), mashAllah bro, it is really good to see that you are a muslim, and i hope Allah grants you the highest status of Jannah.

also your parents will inshAllah come round to you being a muslim, just keep on making du'a and maybe they can also accept Islam too. :)

wassalam

Mohsin
02-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Brother :sl:
I can't tell you how happy i am u've reverted. I was on the freemasons post and read ur post bout it being creepy thn noticed and it said way of life:muslim!!! Brother it's just fantastic news, inshallah we'll all do du'a 4 u 2 make it easy wit ur family, it will be hard with thm but remember Allah is testing you, just do du'a to allah and pray to him to give guidance also to your family

Mohsin
02-05-2006, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
The first/second LI reversion.

Alhamdulillah, i was like "when didi he become Muslim?"

Well I knew that you would come back to the true path one day, you sounded like you were really interested in Islam, so from start I had a feeling you will revert sooner or later.

But Alhamdulillah.

Who's the other revert on here?

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-05-2006, 08:42 PM
:sl: br. Imam786!!
May Allah swt forever bless you and guide you closer to Him! Ameen and congratulations on your reversion to Islam!

If you need any help in learning the religion please feel free to ask and check out the list of resources here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...resources.html

Silver Pearl
02-05-2006, 08:56 PM
:wasalamex

Subhanallah, Welcome to Islam brother!:)

May Allah (swt) bestow you and your family happiness and that which is good for you in this world and the hereafter.

basitisnumberone
02-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Allahu'Akbar!
Subhan:Allah, i'm so happy for you brother. may Allah (SWT) increase your iman everyday for the rest of your life. make dua for me and everyone else on this forum brother, because your dua will insh'Allah be accepted.

Muhammad
02-07-2006, 10:58 PM

Wow I just found out about this! Masha'Allaah this is really excellent news: to have an old member come back as a Muslim SubhanAllaah - may Allaah bless you and strengthen your faith with each day that passes, Aameen!

Congratulations!

:w: :brother:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.