/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plot to create animosity between Christianity, Islam- Paper

sonz
02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Commenting on recent wave of sacrilege of Islamic sanctities in the West, 'Tehran Times' wrote on Saturday that such blasphemous acts were part of a wider plan aimed at creating a dangerous rift" between Islam and the West.

It argued that the U.S. neoconservatives and the Israeli lobby "have formulated a plot to influence public opinion in the West so as to foster animosity between Islam and Christianity, specially after the 9/11 attacks in the U.S."

The paper, moreover, stated that the propaganda campaign led by some biased Western media outlets, particularly those controlled by the Zionists, "inspired certain Christian fundamentalist groups to launch an ideological offensive against Islam, which led to a general rise in Islamophobia in the West".

Source: IRNA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Peace be with you sonz

In the spirit of seeking greater interfaith friendships.

God bless you all

Eric

north_malaysian
02-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Israeli Jews are not bad people, Zionists are bad.

Please acknowledge, 1% of Israeli Jew inside ISrael are Muslims (pls refer jews for Allah website). Plus some jews who supported Palestinian statehood (Naturei Kartei)

Eric H
02-06-2006, 03:55 AM
Greetings and peace sonz;

The paper, moreover, stated that the propaganda campaign led by some biased Western media outlets, particularly those controlled by the Zionists, "inspired certain Christian fundamentalist groups to launch an ideological offensive against Islam, which led to a general rise in Islamophobia in the West".
People of peace need to unite and speak out so they may overcome the people who thrive on conflict.

It needs good people of all persuasions to do nothing for evil to exist.

The arms industry is worth about one thousand billion dollars a year and that equates to about a $160 for every man, woman and child on this planet. America takes the lions share of this filthy industry.

They need an unstable world for this trade to grow.

It is so easy to incite fear and hatred and it spreads like a forest fire in the height of summer driven by high winds.

People of peace have to unite and it is not enough that Muslims should unite with other Muslims, and Christians should unite with other Christians.

People of peace need to build interfaith relations.

Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindu and all manor of people must start talking about striving for peace and joining together.

God bless us all,

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ArchAngel
02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Building interfaith relations is easier said then done.

Many Islamic leaders are totally unwilling to do such things. As are many muslims. They have deep hatred towards Jews.
Hindu's i sense, seem to hate Muslims, mainly for the Genocide commited by the Muslim occupiers of India for a 1000 years, where 80 million supposed hindu's were massarcred.

I pray all the time that there may be peace one day soon.
There are so many out there, that are out to destroy Islam and will stop such things from happenning.
They would sooner see it dead, then make peace with us Muslims.

Eric H
02-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Greetings and peace ArchAngel, welcome to the forum;

Building interfaith relations is easier said then done.
I understand the problems facing interfaith relations, each of us has a justifiable reason to hate and fear some other group of people.

Relations start with one person and that is me, am I prepared to forgive and seek friendships with my perceived enemy?
I pray all the time that there may be peace one day soon.
Our prayers are needed, nothing will happen without our prayers for peace.

In the spirit of striving for justice for all people

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.