/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Murderer and the Murdered

nafy
02-05-2006, 02:47 PM
salaamz :)

im a little confused bro's n sistaz....i read sumwhere...i cant rememba where:? ....but n e wayz.....

it said sumfin lyk,....both the murderer and the one who is murdered will go to hell....

i was wondering if this was true??? :? and is der any evidence for this? and if its true then why? cus i really dont understand! :(

dont worry....am not about 2 murder n e 1 lol...was jus sumfin i was unclear about ;) :giggling:

hope u can help me out inshallah :)

take care
w/salaamz :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
02-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Salaam,

If the person who was murdered had the intension to kill the Murderer, then he also will go to hell...

So it's to do with the Intension...

(correct me if im Wrong)

Smok
02-05-2006, 09:03 PM
But if murdered person was just trying to defend himself will he go to hell?

afriend2
02-05-2006, 09:05 PM
salaam,

never heard of that before, now im all confused :? must find evidence for this, anyone....?

wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nafy
02-05-2006, 09:19 PM
salaamz :)

yeh evidence.......das wat i was lukin 4 lol ;) any1? bro Fi_sabilillah usually is gud wiv dis kinda stuff.......but hes in hiding lolz ;)

if anybody knows....plz help :)

take care
w/salaamz

basitisnumberone
02-05-2006, 09:54 PM
:sl:
“If two Muslims meet with their swords (attacking each other) then (both) the killer and the killed one are in the (Hell) Fire.' I (Al-Ahnaf Ibn Qays) said, 'O Allah's Messenger! It is all right for the killer, but what about the killed one?' He said, 'The killed one was eager to kill his opponent.’” (Reported by Al-Bukhari)
:w:

Salaam
02-05-2006, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Smok
But if murdered person was just trying to defend himself will he go to hell?
Salaam, (peace)

No, if the person was just defending them selves, they will not go to hell, unless for other reasons...

Ahmad ibn Saleh
02-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Assalamu 'Alaikum

The referrence to this Hadith is: Sahih Al Bukhari, Book 2, Hadith 30.

Wa Assalam

Ahmad ibn Saleh
02-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Assalamu 'Alaikum

This Hadith must be kept in context. It implies that when two believers go out with the intention to kill one another with no valid reason and they actually engage in battle, then both are destined for the Hell Fire.

Wa Assalam

nafy
02-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Salaamz

jazakallah khayr!

i fink i get it now.....so if the murdered just gets murdered....n he didnt wanna kill da murderer.....for example it happened all of a sudden....den they dont go 2 hell?......yeh i fink i get it ;)

thnk u
take care

Ahmad ibn Saleh
02-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Assalamu 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi

Yes, you have got it!

ALHAMDULILLAH!

Wa Assalam

nafy
02-08-2006, 05:59 PM
salaamz

jazakallah khayr brother! :)

take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.