/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Makkah Tahhajud Prayers

Sajid
02-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Salams

If anyone has heard Sheikh Shuraims recitation during tajajjud prayers, I'm sure you will all agree it is simply beautiful.

Does anyone know where you can download makkah tahajjud prayers? I can't seem to find a site which has audio(mp3) files.

Jazakallah

Sajid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
02-05-2006, 06:07 PM
go to quran.mangga.com

You can download by either Shuraim, Sudais, Huzaify and sheikh Salaah.

Sajid
02-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Jazakallah. I will take a look.

iqbal_ibn_adam
02-05-2006, 06:10 PM
you can't get shaykh salaah on there, do u know anywhere else

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sajid
02-05-2006, 06:16 PM
brother iqbal is right. You can't get archived prayers on their. I know that
http://muslimtents.com/iharam/index.html has makkah prayers but not tahajjud prayers.

If anyone does know any other sites, then I would be most greatfull.

MetSudaisTwice
02-06-2006, 12:05 PM
salam
tahajjud prayers are rare on the internet, however there are two videos from 1423
http://www.islamchannel.tv/multiMedi...5&isVideo=True#
http://www.islamchannel.tv/multiMedi...5&isVideo=True#
wasalam

S_87
02-06-2006, 12:11 PM
:sl:

this site is real player, its got taraweeh tahajjud and khutbahs..

http://www.liveislam.net/archive.php?sid=&tid=439

dunno any mp3 sites :(

MetSudaisTwice
02-06-2006, 12:14 PM
salam
sis can you find for me the tahajjud of last year where SS did surah taubah and it was really emotional? jazakllah so much sis
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Salam
Have you been downloading the taraweeh for 1426? I just done about 40 tracks. MashaAllah, they are all very good quality
Wassalam

aakhirah
02-06-2006, 12:48 PM

I recorded ash-Shaykh ash-Shuraym's tahajjud on the last night of Ramadhan 1426AH, alHamdulillah, as I've been doing for the last 7-odd years. Yes, I love him - and everything about him - to bits. In recent years, there has been no-one like him (in my opinion) in terms of recitation and emotion and the ability to change tunes.

Simply beautiful, masha-Allah!

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
02-06-2006, 02:03 PM
salam
so has anyonegot video recording of SS tahajjud prayer? in which he recited surah taubah so emotionally?
jazakallah if you can help
wasalam

iqbal_ibn_adam
02-06-2006, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
so has anyonegot video recording of SS tahajjud prayer? in which he recited surah taubah so emotionally?
jazakallah if you can help
wasalam

I didn't know you got dvd for when Shaykh Sudais came to croydon? Can you send me a copy?

Sajid
02-06-2006, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aakhirah

I recorded ash-Shaykh ash-Shuraym's tahajjud on the last night of Ramadhan 1426AH, alHamdulillah, as I've been doing for the last 7-odd years. Yes, I love him - and everything about him - to bits. In recent years, there has been no-one like him (in my opinion) in terms of recitation and emotion and the ability to change tunes.

Simply beautiful, masha-Allah!

:w:
Salam
Have you got a link where we can download this prayer?
Jazakallah

BlissfullyJaded
02-06-2006, 10:16 PM

iHaram will have the Tahajjud in audio soon inshaAllah...

I'll look for the Surah Taubah Tahajjud for you just now bro mst. :)

Sajid
02-06-2006, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

iHaram will have the Tahajjud in audio soon inshaAllah...

I'll look for the Surah Taubah Tahajjud for you just now bro mst. :)
Salam

Jazakallah. Do you happen to know why iharam has not been updated with the latest prayers? Last update was 26 January 2006.

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.