/* */

PDA

View Full Version : good day one and all.

wesleyjfreeman
02-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Hello, my name is Wes i have just found this arena, i hope it may be able to help me in finding some answers to the questions that are presently spilling from my every pore. Hey and on a lighter note maybe make a few aquaintences along the way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey.

Welcome to the forum. :)

The Ruler
02-06-2006, 08:04 PM
salam bro....

welcom to da forum....hope u enjoy n benefit 4m dis forum :)

lookin 4wrd to ur posts :) n wow bro wot r u ? a writer ;D good english ;)

sumay28
02-06-2006, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wesleyjfreeman
Hello, my name is Wes i have just found this arena, i hope it may be able to help me in finding some answers to the questions that are presently spilling from my every pore. Hey and on a lighter note maybe make a few aquaintences along the way.
awesome. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
02-06-2006, 08:06 PM
salaam,

[BANANA]welcome to the LI forums![/BANANA]
feel free to ask away, all of us are happy to help inshAllah. :) there are people here who have mashAllah lots of knowledge!

wassalam

wesleyjfreeman
02-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Well i must say i am rather overwhelmed by the welcome, in the interests of manners alone i feel obliged to disclose a little about myself and what brings me here. I have come to somewhat of a crossroads in my life, wherein i have come to realise there seems to be at the very least something missing from my life and (forgive me if this makes me a tourist of some kind, for it is not the spirit in which i am here) having absolutely no religious background to speak of have decided in the spirit of open-mindedness to investigate all channels available to me.

- Qatada -
02-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Thats really good :) For once its not someone whos come on the forum to attack islam.

You may like this site as it gives a basic, yet at the same time an indepth view on islam.

www.beconvinced.com

Hope you enjoy it insha Allaah (God willing.) :)

Peace.

wesleyjfreeman
02-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the link i shall give it some attention, Tagrid thank you thats quite a compliment as i do in fact aim to become a writer.

hidaayah
02-07-2006, 09:49 AM
welcum here...hope u have a beneficial stay...

Tilmeez
02-07-2006, 09:51 AM
WEL COME TO THE FORUM.... :welcome:

HOPE UR

Tilmeez
02-07-2006, 09:52 AM

HOPE UR'LL LEARN ALOT HERE

Tilmeez
02-07-2006, 09:57 AM

HOPE UR'LL LEARN ALOT HERE :rose:

akulion
02-07-2006, 10:02 AM
welcome to the forum

hope you enjoy your stay here

aku

Tilmeez
02-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Sorry for some errer in my net connection or IE :D
I don't know how did it hapen??? [did any mod see it???] :(

hope u did not mind it.... yeah

aljawaad
02-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Welcome Bro

Halima
02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Welcome :thankyou:

If you have any questions ask one of us or visit or FAQ page

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

Ghazi
02-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm.

Rabi'ya
02-08-2006, 10:18 AM
welcome to the forum. I hope you will find answers here. I have learnt a lot since coming here. I discovered Islam when I was about 18 but its taken me about 4 years to fully understand and even now I still have many questions to answer. I hope(with the help of God) u will come to understand Islam better.

Feel free to ask any questions, most people on the site are pretty friendly so i dont think ull have any probs making some friends

Enjoy your stay!

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.