/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TSpot
02-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Hello. I found this site during some other research I was doing and, after lurking for a while, decided to join.

I work for an investment company that makes Shari’ah-compliant investments around the world. Also, while not me, my father converted to Islam in prison. I did not know him other than short visits but recently came into possession of his diary and am trying to learn more--both for business and personal reasons.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
02-06-2006, 08:42 PM
salam alaikum

welcome to the forum

I hope you will enjoy it here :)

Looking forward to your posts.

Bro Aku

sapphire
02-06-2006, 09:40 PM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!

TSpot
02-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
02-07-2006, 09:42 AM
:welcome:

welcome to the forum...
hope u will learn alot here :inshallah:

have a nice stay here...

:w:

hidaayah
02-07-2006, 09:49 AM
welcum here...!! hope u have a beneficial stay...

M H Kahn
02-17-2006, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TSpot
Hello. I found this site during some other research I was doing and, after lurking for a while, decided to join.
I work for an investment company that makes Shari’ah-compliant investments around the world. Also, while not me, my father converted to Islam in prison. I did not know him other than short visits but recently came into possession of his diary and am trying to learn more--both for business and personal reasons.
You are warmly welcome to the forum !
The Muslims call the new entrants to religion of "Submission to God" meaning 'Islam' in Arabic, reverts, because every human is born as a Submitter to God; but subsequently (s)he moves away and when again becomes a Subitter to God, (s)he actually reverts to the origin. Allah says inthe Quran:
Mankind was one nation having one religion. Later when people invented other religions, Allah appointed Prophets as bearers of good news and warnings; and revealed to them the Book with the True Guidance to settle the matters of dispute between mankind. But the very people to whom it was given, started disputes after the clear arguments had come to them, because of rivalry between one another. Allah has guided the believers by His will to the truth in those matters in which they had differences. Allah guides whom He pleases towards the Right Way.[2:213]

The Ruler
02-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Salam...

welcum to LI...:)

:sister:

Rabi'ya
02-18-2006, 12:39 PM
greetings,

welcome to the foru. i hope you find answers to your questions. feel free to check out the Basics Of Islam section and the Comparative Religion section.

I hope they are of help to you

peace!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!