/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this message?

Malsidabym
02-06-2006, 11:18 PM
What do you think when you view this image?
Attachment 845

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
02-06-2006, 11:19 PM
I say looks like some non muslim disguised as a muslim

loool jokin

well its probably someextremist dude - people get out of hand u know what i mean

DaSangarTalib
02-06-2006, 11:23 PM
wher did this happen? :?

TSpot
Irony

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
format_quote Originally Posted by malsidab
What do you think when you view this image?
Attachment 845
Salaam

I don't support any views like that, they have tarnished our image, we need to be uniting the ummah, and giving dawa to the kufar; but many people might start believing the steroytypes of a muslim and turn away. People need to go out study the deen their defending.

Malsidabym
02-06-2006, 11:27 PM
The message although disturbing, has an element of humour to it. I mean, the messenger is saying, "Islam is not violent", and then goes on to say, "if you don't believe me I will violently harm you".

Malsidabym
02-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh sorry fight&die4Allah, I missed your question. I believe it was at the protest in the UK.

Ghazi
02-06-2006, 11:33 PM
The message although disturbing, has an element of humour to it. I mean, the messenger is saying, "Islam is not violent", and then goes on to say, "if you don't believe me I will violently harm you".
Salaam

Theirs nothing funny about the image, their are people who have pure faith and follow the sunnah and the quran, All muslims have love for the prophet some more then others; but some are educated in matters of religion more then others, and therefore represent islam in it's true nature, theirs nothing funny about whats going on in the world, I don't see Denmarks govement laughing.

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-06-2006, 11:36 PM
The irony in the quote is so obvious, one would think it must be intentional.
:w:

anis_z24
02-06-2006, 11:37 PM
salam,
true.
I was going to put "what is ironic" but this shows that I should pay more attention. A lesson to learn.

Malsidabym
02-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Oh come on, lighten up. The image itself is not funny. The humour is that the message is an oxymoron. It contradicts itself. I certainly agree that there is nothing funny about the things that are going on. I am saying look at the contradiction in the message , that is what is funny. If we don't take time to appreciate the little things we will be consumed by worry, hate and fear. Relax islam-truth, take a chill pill.

Ghazi
02-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Oh come on, lighten up. The image itself is not funny. The humour is that the message is an oxymoron. It contradicts itself. I certainly agree that there is nothing funny about the things that are going on. I am saying look at the contradiction in the message , that is what is funny. If we don't take time to appreciate the little things we will be consumed by worry, hate and fear. Relax islam-truth, take a chill pill.
Salaam

Sorry I'f i seemed a bit :rant: But really I'm not it's so hard to tell what someones feeling from a few words.

Malsidabym
02-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Agreed. Sometimes just as difficult face to face.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.