/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A terrible path to go down

Ghazi
02-06-2006, 11:49 PM
dmvprof

Chill out bro, No one here supports any of that, hey you might have a few bombs but guess what we out number you, 1 billion muslims and counting plus we got allah, btw I'm joking with you :giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
02-06-2006, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dmvprof
This post is to those on the forum that are supportive of terrorism and violence.
There is no one on this forum who supports terrorism and violence. As Muslims we condemn all such crimes against humanity.

Regards

Jeness18
02-07-2006, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
There is no one on this forum who supports terrorism and violence. As Muslims we condemn all such crimes against humanity.

Regards
Could you answer my interview questions about Islam? I was informed that you have great knowledge of Islam...and I would really appreciate hearing from you.
1. What is your age?*
2. What is your political party affiliation? *
3. Are you a practicing Muslim?*
4. Do you practice a religion? If so what religion is it?*
5. How familiar are you with Islam on a scale from 1-10(10 is an expert)?
6. What is the first word that comes to your mind when you hear the word "Islam"?
7. Do you feel that Islam preaches violence?
8. What do you feel the core differences are between Islam and Christianity?
9. Why do you think there has been hatred of the West along with Christianity and Judaism in much of the Islamic world?
10. What do you feel is the cause for this hatred?
11. Do you feel that Islam's core beliefs were responsible for the terrorist attacks?
12. Why do you feel that many terrorist activities are carried out by Islamic groups?
13. Do you feel as if more Muslims were to move to your community, it would be less safe? Would you feel the same as you do now?
14. Do you feel as if more Muslims were to move to your community they would be accepted in the community?

The first four questions are personal so you don't have to answer them.

Thank you!!!!

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi Jeness18,
If I haven't welcomed you already then let me take the opprtunity now to welcome you to Load-Islam forums. :)
format_quote Originally Posted by Jeness18
Could you answer my interview questions about Islam? I was informed that you have great knowledge of Islam
Not at all; I'm just a Muslim struggling to learn more about his religion; a student of knowledge.
This question is subjective since I'm not sure what you consider an expert. You can read my posts and be the judge yourself, but let me just say that I'm very comfortable explaining, dialoguing or debating about Islam with others.
6. What is the first word that comes to your mind when you hear the word "Islam"?
The first word that comes to my mind is probably submission, as Islam is defined as peace achieved through submission to God. The first image that comes to my mind is someone prostrating to God in a place of tranquility.
Absolutely not. Violence is the unjustified use of force and Islam only advocates force in situations when it is necessary for the establishment of justice and with strict conditions to ensure it is controlled and does not cause harm to the innocent. Please see the following links:
http://thetruereligion.org/modules/w...p?articleid=64
http://www.load-islam.com/c/Islam/JihadExplanation
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503546394
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545840

Views on salvation, views on God and views on Prophet Jesus.

9. Why do you think there has been hatred of the West along with Christianity and Judaism in much of the Islamic world?
12. Why do you feel that many terrorist activities are carried out by Islamic groups?
The explanation to this is identical to what I have explained here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/176321-post27.html

11. Do you feel that Islam's core beliefs were responsible for the terrorist attacks?
Absolutely not.
13. Do you feel as if more Muslims were to move to your community, it would be less safe? Would you feel the same as you do now?
If practicing Muslims moved into my community, I am sure it would be a safe place.
14. Do you feel as if more Muslims were to move to your community they would be accepted in the community?
In my community, yes, but given the increasing anomisity that is arising from the hatred being directed towards Islam from various elements within the media, this may quickly change the tolerance community members have towards Muslims.

If you feel I have not answered any questions sufficiently, please let me know and I will try to clarify the issues for you.

Regards

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jeness18
02-07-2006, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Hi Jeness18,
If I haven't welcomed you already then let me take the opprtunity now to welcome you to Load-Islam forums. :)
Regards
Thank you for answering my questions and thank you for welcoming me...I enjoy talking to everyone here...It is fun to learn about something outside of the classroom...

Thank you again!
:happy:

akulion
02-07-2006, 12:50 AM
This post is to those on the forum that are supportive of terrorism and violence.

I don't think you all realize that the US is fighting with padded gloves on.

Our efforts in Iraq are not indicative of the real power that our military posesses. We use smartbombs now instead of carpetbombing an entire city. We use conventional weapons instead of the vast arsenal of nuclear weapons that could turn every Islamic nation on the planet into a parking lot. We avoid civilian casualties in battles when possible because of humanitarian ideals. We are holding back for the sake of not killing people that aren't directly fighting us.

This won't always be the case.

If we continue down this path, the padded gloves will be removed.

If we feel that our way of life is truly threatened by muslims, we will begin to destroy entire cities with carpet bombing and firestorms and even nuclear weapons. We will no longer care that mothers and sons and old people get killed.

In short, you will awaken the last superpower on the planet. And you will face a threat that you have never known. When your holy sites and your holy cities lie in rubbly, you will wish you chose another path.

didnt know you were the president of the usa to be giving such ultimatums

tsk tsk

get real - your govt threatens other peoples way of lives and then come give other people ultimatums

as for ur nuclear arsnal - get a brain - if you dare to use nuclear arsenal in the middle east all the people in the USA wil be riding tricycles...cos the oil feilds will get contaminated and that means the oil prices will shoot up by 100's of dollars over night

and if ur gona tell me there are other nations with oil too - yea there are but the oil prices are regulated by each and everyone providing a share so if someone took away a large chunk of the cake - adios amigo

so keep your nuclear ass-nal in ur pants - no nuclear farting allowed from the mouth either

*Hana*
02-07-2006, 01:23 AM
dmvprof:

Our efforts in Iraq are not indicative of the real power that our military posesses. We use smartbombs now instead of carpetbombing an entire city. We use conventional weapons instead of the vast arsenal of nuclear weapons that could turn every Islamic nation on the planet into a parking lot. We avoid civilian casualties in battles when possible because of humanitarian ideals. We are holding back for the sake of not killing people that aren't directly fighting us.
Hmmm, smartbombs or a bomb by any name still kills civilians. Unless you think death by a smartbomb is better than by carpet bombing? Avoid civilian casualities?? Why don't you make the effort to research how many civilians have been slaughtered at the hands of the USA? Don't forget to include the hundreds of thousands of children that died prior to the illegal occupation due to USA imposed sanctions. The FACT is, you have no right to be there and you are illegally occupying this country and Muslims have every right to respond to your aggression. LOOOL padded gloves? As akulion pointed out, the last thing the USA wants to do is destroy the precious oil. Something they value far more than human life and that includes the lives of the young American soldiers coming home in body bags.

The whole world knows Iraq was no threat to the USA and they are in Iraq illegally. But, that's ok, right?? Gimme a break.

Hana

Mu'maneen
02-07-2006, 05:18 AM
:sl:

1. What is your age?*
2. What is your political party affiliation? *
I have no idea.
3. Are you a practicing Muslim?*
Inshah'Allah. (God-Willing).
4. Do you practice a religion? If so what religion is it?*
I try my best to practice my religion Islam, though I can do better Inshah'Allah.
1? Islam is too vast and large a subject to learn everything.
Monotheism.
100% no.
Islam leads you to the worship of one God alone, to praise Him alone without partners. Christianity leads you to the worship of a creation and tries to belittle God through such corrupted thoughts and sayings.
As Allah tells us, "They surely hate the truth". People turn a pebble into a mountain. If a Muslim shouts on the street by accident, then almost everyone assumes that Islam teaches that.
Ignorance and the hatred towards a religion that teaches Monotheism.
100% no.
I do not judge who is a terrorist and I do not follow the words of the media. I continue my life trying to please Allah and to seek His forgiveness. Me thinking or calling certain people terrorist is not going to get me any closer to Paradise.
Whether or not Muslims are around me, I feel always safe. Whatever happens is decreed by Allah, so I do not allow any human on the street scare me.
Everyone is welcome with open arms.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

WIN A PRIZE NOW!
http://www.islamic-faith.net/111.html

aamirsaab
02-07-2006, 11:20 AM
If america launches a nuke, what makes you think other countries won't? Should america launch nukes the world will probably be destroyed within 2 days. I seriously doubt america would launch any kind of attack like that - too much to lose. Like the whole world. :)

Your right dmvprof, the worse IS yet to come.

aamirsaab
02-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Afghanistan - most likely, well that is if OBL does have WMD :)
Iran - Heck, America is always complaining about them having WMD
Pakistan - maybe not, but they do have Nukes.

*Hana*
02-07-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't think you unerstand America very much.

What country will use nukes against us? What muslim country CAN use nukes against us?
You know, just on a personal note....it's that kind of arrogance that got the USA in trouble in the first place. They always assumed they were untouchable...Didn't help much for 9/11, and if you really think about it...as horrible an act as that was, it was also very simplistic.

The USA thinks they are invinsible, yet for all their self-proclaimed superior knowledge, they're not fairing out so well in Iraq. They never anticipated the Iraqis would stand and defend their country...they kinda got caught with their pants down, (a normal state of affairs for many American gov't officials these days. :statisfie ). The big ole', untouchable super power cannot maintain order and control in a country filled with virtually defenseless citiizens. So, in frustration, what do they resort to? Torture and humiliation of the Muslim people, slaughtering civilians and so much paranoia and fear running through veins they are willing to fire on anything that moves. Makes me wonder how well they will interact when they get back on American soil and realize it was all for nothing. :rollseyes

What do you suppose would happen if your government used your mentality and opted to use nukes? You think the world will stand by and pat them on the back? The USA is already plummeting and heading for economical disaster and when it falls, (and it will fall, as history has proven over and over), it will be real interesting to see who comes to their aid. Maybe Israel will return the favours you've given them over the years??? :)

Anyway, I personally believe the arrogance and superiority complex constantly displayed by the USA gov't, will play a huge factor in the fall of America as a superpower. They need to get themselves off the cross....someone else could use the wood. :)

Ok, that is my humble opinion and rant for the day. :rant:

Wasalam
Hana

kososhahab
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
anyway, if the US r tryinto help the iraqis whhy not?? but y don the US retreat still when the iraqis don want them(US) to be on their land???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.