/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam to everyone from sunny ol' england..

hamzaa
02-07-2006, 12:55 AM
sunny? we'll be so lucky (reminds me of that old kylie minogue! "I should be so lucky".. I love that song!), end up with only few days a year :happy:

Moving on swiftly.. .............Basically was browsing the net as you do and stumbled upon this forum. I thought these look like a nice, friendly bunch of "terrorists".. oops I mean muslims:hiding: I would like to write a bit about myself but a) don't want to bore you B) It will only end up being the longest post in a forum and writing till the cows come home:uhwhat ;D

On a serious note, the old ticker has been dead far too long pursuing the path of ignorance. Insh'allah hope this will be a beneficial in reviving my faith, taking a step at a time in the right direction of life.

:w:

ps excuse the feeble attempts in lightening the mood

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
02-07-2006, 12:58 AM
welcome to the board bro

hope you enjoy your stay :)

well yea we are all seen as "terrorists" lol

nowadays having a beard is qualification enough it seem lool

looking forward to your posts..
bro aku :)

hamzaa
02-07-2006, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
welcome to the board bro

hope you enjoy your stay :)

well yea we are all seen as "terrorists" lol

nowadays having a beard is qualification enough it seem lool

looking forward to your posts..
bro aku :)

salaam aku, It seems everyone tarred with the same brush when having a beard. Personally reckon a well groomed beard looks beautiful on bros;D , I dont mean this in the sense of american love for men. I mean it in the islamic way, loving your bros:happy: .

hasib
02-07-2006, 06:58 AM
:sl:

welcome :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
02-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the forum.... :welcome:

Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here :inshallah:
I can smell forth coming good posts out of this post.... :D

Halima
02-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Moving on swiftly.. .............Basically was browsing the net as you do and stumbled upon this forum. I thought these look like a nice, friendly bunch of "terrorists".. oops I mean muslims:hiding: I would like to write a bit about myself but a) don't want to bore you B) It will only end up being the longest post in a forum and writing till the cows come home:uhwhat ;D

;D

Weclome to the forum
I hope you don't mind me asking this but I always thought Hamzaa was a female name?:? I never heard a male having that kind of name.

Or were u trying to register as a female to sneak in the sis's section? eh?..loool

DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 01:31 PM

Welcome to the forum brotha Insha'Allah you'll enjoy you stay and also it will benefit you hugely :)

funny intro ;D

hidaayah
02-07-2006, 02:16 PM
:sl: and welcum here..!!
have a nice and beneficial stay..
@ sis halima hamzaa is a male name ..remember it was the name of Muhammad"s (s) uncle..
wassalam

Ghazi
02-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm.

sapphire
02-07-2006, 02:34 PM
lool;D nice intro! welcome to the forum!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!

Halima
02-07-2006, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A sister
:sl: and welcum here..!!
have a nice and beneficial stay..
@ sis halima hamzaa is a male name ..remember it was the name of Muhammad"s (s) uncle..
wassalam

Then how come some females have that name? P.M me your reply I don't want to ruin this intro..loq

MetSudaisTwice
02-07-2006, 04:28 PM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Hajar
02-07-2006, 04:36 PM

Welcome to the Forum bro!!!

Yep got to agree .. nice intro :giggling:

The Ruler
02-07-2006, 09:04 PM

wow u v deffinitly got a weird intro i mean no1 in dis forum has eva rote an intro dat way :giggling: :giggling: :)

neways welcom to da forum hope u enjoy n benefit from thid forum...:thankyou:

lookin 4wrd to ur posts :)

hamzaa
02-07-2006, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
;D

Weclome to the forum
I hope you don't mind me asking this but I always thought Hamzaa was a female name?:? I never heard a male having that kind of name.

Or were u trying to register as a female to sneak in the sis's section? eh?..loool
Sis halima, what have I told you about thinkin??;D hamza is infact a males name meaning "lion", greatest example being Hamzah bin Abdul Muttalib (RA). Sis are thinkin about another name and getting mixed up?

:thankyou: to all the brothers and sisters

:salaam:

edil
02-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Well I hope you beneffit and I hope you learn something new each time you join.

Sanobar
02-08-2006, 07:04 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums! looking forward for ur posts! :)
ma'salamah

aljawaad
02-08-2006, 07:15 AM
:sl: :brother:
Welcome:w:

hamzaa
02-09-2006, 10:01 PM

:thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.