/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please, save my son!

Oxana Vinter
02-07-2006, 03:50 AM
I am the mother of Kirill Vinter. We came to Moscow from Irkutsk for treatment. Little Kirill is only nine months old, and he is gravely ill. He is suffering from congenital combined immunodeficincy. Since birth, he spent a lot of time at hospitals, because he was always ill. The doctors could not diagnose his disease for a long time. He is still in poor condition and does not gain weight. At last we have found a hospital where the actual diagnosis was determined. Now we can hope. But Kirill needs an urgent operation of marrow transplantation from one of his parents. Special purification of cells is required for this purpose. This procedure is very expensive, and we just cannot pay for it ourselves.
Please respond to our grief and help us save our child!

http://kirillvinter.tripod.com/

Regards, Oxana Vinter

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Prawned
02-07-2006, 04:07 AM
Does the hospital have a web site which lists these Doctors who are treating your son as being members of their staff? I've searched and I can't seem to find one.

akulion
02-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Well they do seem to have a website: http://deti.msk.ru/en/

Oxana Vinter
02-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Unfortunatelly only few russian hospitals has a website - the most popular and expensive. We have no such money to visit it. Sorry...

Yep, really - it is a "global" website, and it doesn't enough help us, so I'm trying to find a money by myself, because there is not much time to sit and wait for something. Sorry for bad english, I'm a little nervous...

Regards, Oxana

Forgot to say - this organization (http://deti.msk.ru) is very good, and really helps the children, but all of the money, transfered to them is not "direct", but to the all children. I only want to save my son, and nothing more...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
02-07-2006, 09:49 AM
I think u should pray to Allah and i am sure He will help u

Prawned
02-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I also think you should pray to Allah instead of asking for members of this forum to send money to you in Russia.

Periwinkle18
02-07-2006, 10:07 AM
i agree with prawned

songinwind
02-07-2006, 10:16 AM
as u have found a hospital, can u give the name of it, and childs name, so we that may want to help, can check for reference...and I agree with my fellow members..Allah is the only way...

Snowflake
02-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi Oxana sis, I pray God grants your son good health and peace and patience in your heart-ameen.

Song sister, the child's name is Kirill Vinter.
You can read about him here:http://deti.msk.ru/en/index.html

He is currently a patient at The Russian Children’s Clinical Hospital is located at Leninskij prospekt, 117 in Moscow. It is a unique institution, one of its kind in the whole of Russia. Children from diverse parts of the country come here when they can't find help in their cities and towns. These children have the most horrific and some times incurable diseases: cancer, kidney decease, leukemia, immunity disorders. Children after the earthquake in Armenia were brought here, Chechen refugees and children of Chernobyl are receiving treatment here.

Irina Vadimovna Kondratenko, Ph.D. (Med.), Head of the Department of Clinical Immunology at the Russian Children's Clinical Hospital (RCCH).

Donations can be made stating the patients name, at the following address provided by the clinic's website:

CORRESPONDENT BANK:
Absolut Bank:
USD Acc. 301 09 840 9 0000 0000 246
Moscow, Russia
SWIFT Code: ABSL RUMM
(Correspondent bank: Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, NY, USA, SWIFT Code: BKTRUS33)

Absolut Bank:
EUR Acc. 301 09 978 5 0000 0000 246
GBP Acc. 301 09 826 5 0000 0000 246
CHF Acc. 301 09 756 9 0000 0000 246
Moscow, Russia

BENEFICIARY BANK: Joint-stock "Fora-bank" 25, Zubovsky bulvar, Moscow, 119021, Russia SWIFT: FOJS RUMM
BENEFICIARY: Regional public charitable fund of help for seriously ill and unfortunate children, Leninskii prospekt 117, Moscow, 117513 Russia
BENEFICIARY USD ACCOUNT: 40703840 0000 0100 0167
BENEFICIARY EUR ACCOUNT: 40703978 0000 0100 0021
The chart with all data on sponsorship money transferred to charity fund account for treatment of children

http://deti.msk.ru/en/obolnitse_en.htm

edil
02-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Pray for your son.

shorouk
02-08-2006, 12:54 AM
inshllah he will feel better

songinwind
02-08-2006, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
Hi Oxana sis, I pray God grants your son good health and peace and patience in your heart-ameen.

Song sister, the child's name is Kirill Vinter.
You can read about him here:http://deti.msk.ru/en/index.html

He is currently a patient at The Russian Children’s Clinical Hospital is located at Leninskij prospekt, 117 in Moscow. It is a unique institution, one of its kind in the whole of Russia. Children from diverse parts of the country come here when they can't find help in their cities and towns. These children have the most horrific and some times incurable diseases: cancer, kidney decease, leukemia, immunity disorders. Children after the earthquake in Armenia were brought here, Chechen refugees and children of Chernobyl are receiving treatment here.

Irina Vadimovna Kondratenko, Ph.D. (Med.), Head of the Department of Clinical Immunology at the Russian Children's Clinical Hospital (RCCH).

Donations can be made stating the patients name, at the following address provided by the clinic's website:

CORRESPONDENT BANK:
Absolut Bank:
USD Acc. 301 09 840 9 0000 0000 246
Moscow, Russia
(Correspondent bank: Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, NY, USA, SWIFT Code: BKTRUS33)

Absolut Bank:
EUR Acc. 301 09 978 5 0000 0000 246
GBP Acc. 301 09 826 5 0000 0000 246
CHF Acc. 301 09 756 9 0000 0000 246
Moscow, Russia

BENEFICIARY BANK: Joint-stock "Fora-bank" 25, Zubovsky bulvar, Moscow, 119021, Russia SWIFT: FOJS RUMM
BENEFICIARY: Regional public charitable fund of help for seriously ill and unfortunate children, Leninskii prospekt 117, Moscow, 117513 Russia
BENEFICIARY USD ACCOUNT: 40703840 0000 0100 0167
BENEFICIARY EUR ACCOUNT: 40703978 0000 0100 0021
The chart with all data on sponsorship money transferred to charity fund account for treatment of children

http://deti.msk.ru/en/obolnitse_en.htm
Oh thank you brother,,,and what any of us send, will go to this certin child??
If sent from USA...would u know how i do this?? Allah bless u for finding out for me, and the others that may wish to help this sweet child...Ameen

Oxana Vinter
02-08-2006, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by songinwind
If sent from USA...would u know how i do this?? Allah bless u for finding out for me, and the others that may wish to help this sweet child...Ameen
If you will send the money to this organization then it would be given to all children. Also, you can donate Kirill directly, using E-Gold.
Thank you. Oxana Vinter.

P.S.: Sorry for my english, may be sometimes I do not enough understand you messages.

Issa
02-08-2006, 05:37 AM
Salaam,

Thank you Nadia for finding this information! I am sorry to say that sometimes you just don't know what is for real and what is fake... Insha Allah, those who are able will sent something to this little boy.

songinwind
02-08-2006, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Oxana Vinter
If you will send the money to this organization then it would be given to all children. Also, you can donate Kirill directly, using E-Gold.
Thank you. Oxana Vinter.

P.S.: Sorry for my english, may be sometimes I do not enough understand you messages.

Sister Oxana Vinter.
((((((((((((((hugs to you)))))))))))))))

Snowflake
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Issa
Salaam,

Thank you Nadia for finding this information! I am sorry to say that sometimes you just don't know what is for real and what is fake... Insha Allah, those who are able will sent something to this little boy.
You're welcome bro. I know one has to be careful these days. InshaAllah.

You're welcome sis. Btw, I'm female. You can make donations using a credit card, I think there's an address too for sending cheques. But as the sis said, money sent to the clinic will go towards treating all children, for donating specifically to this little boy the sister provided a link in one of her posts.

Oxana Vinter
02-09-2006, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
But as the sis said, money sent to the clinic will go towards treating all children, for donating specifically to this little boy the sister provided a link in one of her posts.
It would be more fairly to send a money to the all children, but I beg you - please help to my son! If you send more money, that are needed, I'll give it to the other children, without any faking and cheating... Thank you!

Today I recieved 100USD from Anonymous user of E-gold! Thank you very-very much! It is a little step to the finish!

Oxana Vinter
02-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Big thanks to the following donators:
1. Anonymous sender - 100$
2. Imam Sajeev - 9,85$
3. Aboo Abhdurakhman (last name may be incorrect, sorry) - 15$
4. Ingrid - 50$
5. Iohann Katzman - 70$
6. Jakhar Mamedzadeh - 5$
7. Ibraghim Daraui - 5$
8. Moshe - 99.99$
And now we got more than 354.75USD

I dont now, who from that people are from this site, but thanks to all of them!!!!! I'm crying in happyness, because something is going, and after few days we collected such big money! I hope, that after less than month we can get full summ to my child.

Thank you again!

songinwind
02-10-2006, 12:42 PM
2. Imam Sajeev - 9,85$
4. Ingrid - 50$
5. Iohann Katzman - 70$
7. Ibraghim Daraui - 5$
8. Moshe - 99.99$

I dont now, who from that people are from this site, but thanks to all of them!!!!! I'm crying in happyness, because something is going, and after few days we collected such big money! I hope, that after less than month we can get full summ to my child.
Thank you again!

Thank you again![/QUOTE]

Allah Bless you dear sister..and Give to your child, good health, ameen:love:

papa_smurf
02-10-2006, 02:37 PM
2. Imam Sajeev - 9,85$
4. Ingrid - 50$
5. Iohann Katzman - 70$
7. Ibraghim Daraui - 5$
8. Moshe - 99.99$

Thank you again!
You're welcome, now lets pray for your child and hope he gets better.

mizan_aliashraf
02-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Salam
May Allah grant your son a speedy recovery. I will try to help inshallah. Please make du'a for all of us, as the du'a of a person in need is answered.
Wassalam

Oxana Vinter
02-10-2006, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
May Allah grant your son a speedy recovery. I will try to help inshallah. Please make du'a for all of us, as the du'a of a person in need is answered.
Wassalam
Sorry, I don't understand the word "du'a" :(

By the way, I'm a little bit disappeared by buddhists, my brothers and sisters in religion :( All of the donations was given by muslim people (sorry if I'm wrong - I don't know how to say it in english, in Russian it sounds like [musul'man]) and judes.

10 minutes ago I recieved one more donation:
Alan Jackson - 5,99$

songinwind
02-11-2006, 03:00 AM
Sorry, I don't understand the word "du'a" :(

By the way, I'm a little bit disappeared by buddhists, my brothers and sisters in religion :( All of the donations was given by muslim people (sorry if I'm wrong - I don't know how to say it in english, in Russian it sounds like [musul'man]) and judes.

10 minutes ago I recieved one more donation:
Alan Jackson - 5,99$

Dear Sister.....You have my prayers that all the money needed for your sweet son is reached, inshaAllah.....
Allah knows all.....and Alhamdolillah for all things, as i have found out, as a convert to Islam,,,That my life is a total 100% change....and there is no other, for me, but Allah....(((hugs to u and u son))).....songinwind

Oxana Vinter
02-13-2006, 01:26 AM
There is no more donations to my son for last days :(

If you want, you can transfer money to the e-gold from your credit card.
http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm
There are some links to the currency exchangers, for example VISA(MasterCard)<=>E-Gold

abdul Majid
02-13-2006, 01:43 AM
slama alakum, may allah help you....i was wondering how you are able to post on a computer?

songinwind
02-13-2006, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
slama alakum, may allah help you....i was wondering how you are able to post on a computer?
Salam Alaikum Brother..when you go to the site where the hospital and her sons picture is,,,it will direct you where to post..
http://deti.msk.ru/en/vinter_en.htm near the bottom of this site, is "donate on line"...click that..

Oxana Vinter
02-26-2006, 10:26 PM
My son was died. "deti.msk.ru" are cheaters, who get the money in they own cash. Now I know, that some children on the site are dead now about a month or longer, but they pics are in the site, and administration gets the money

Nobody else helped us, so it is a real world with no kindness and sympathy. Thanks for all, who tried to help us.

Oxana Vinter

P.S.: Gone to be hung up

songinwind
02-26-2006, 10:54 PM
This was a trick????? Allah forgive them, ameen....
I don't understand this letter...can someone explain it...

Malsidabym
02-27-2006, 01:19 AM
I think you people have been had. This was a scam. That bank account was just a regular russian account.

Mezier
02-27-2006, 01:53 AM
My son was died. "deti.msk.ru" are cheaters, who get the money in they own cash. Now I know, that some children on the site are dead now about a month or longer, but they pics are in the site, and administration gets the money

Nobody else helped us, so it is a real world with no kindness and sympathy. Thanks for all, who tried to help us.

Oxana Vinter

P.S.: Gone to be hung up
I understood about 60% of that, but its the most shocking thing ive read in a while.........

someone try to please explain what just happened?

songinwind
02-27-2006, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
I think you people have been had. This was a scam. That bank account was just a regular russian account.

and you may be totally correct,,,,,,BUT it could have been real, and until I hear back,,we don; know...I did for Allah.....so leave to him, inshaAllah

songinwind
02-27-2006, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mezier
I understood about 60% of that, but its the most shocking thing ive read in a while.........

someone try to please explain what just happened?

I have a address and did send e-mail.... deti@blago.ru anyone can also. as we who did help do deserve explanation from them..nice scam:rollseyes ....BUT---we have Allah....and they have a doom to face...

papa_smurf
02-27-2006, 02:18 AM
I have a address and did send e-mail.... deti@blago.ru anyone can also. as we who did help do deserve explanation from them..nice scam:rollseyes ....BUT---we have Allah....and they have a doom to face...
So annoying, i guess we learn from our mistakes, i had a shadow of doubt:? , it's all done and dusted.:)

Thnks for the E-mail add.

Malsidabym
02-27-2006, 02:39 AM
and you may be totally correct,,,,,,BUT it could have been real, and until I hear back,,we don; know...I did for Allah.....so leave to him, inshaAllah
It is refreshing to see someone with the generosity and caring you have shown. And as for you saying you did it for God, that is exactly right. Even if it was a scam God sees what you did and the good in it.
I have said to an old christian man before about giving money to a person on the street begging. I said that in that area that many young people beg but are only scamming people, they are not really in need, they are buying drugs. And he said, "perhaps, but what if that young man is in need?"

You are a good person Songinwind.

songinwind
02-27-2006, 03:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
It is refreshing to see someone with the generosity and caring you have shown. And as for you saying you did it for God, that is exactly right. Even if it was a scam God sees what you did and the good in it.
I have said to an old christian man before about giving money to a person on the street begging. I said that in that area that many young people beg but are only scamming people, they are not really in need, they are buying drugs. And he said, "perhaps, but what if that young man is in need?"

You are a good person Songinwind.

ty but no need, I do the same again...as we really thought we had checked this out...and its really on them now..They have answers to give, not us...:)

handhuvar
02-28-2006, 09:32 AM
I am the mother of Kirill Vinter. We came to Moscow from Irkutsk for treatment. Little Kirill is only nine months old, and he is gravely ill. He is suffering from congenital combined immunodeficincy. Since birth, he spent a lot of time at hospitals, because he was always ill. The doctors could not diagnose his disease for a long time. He is still in poor condition and does not gain weight. At last we have found a hospital where the actual diagnosis was determined. Now we can hope. But Kirill needs an urgent operation of marrow transplantation from one of his parents. Special purification of cells is required for this purpose. This procedure is very expensive, and we just cannot pay for it ourselves.
Please respond to our grief and help us save our child!

http://kirillvinter.tripod.com/

Regards, Oxana Vinter
:sl:

have patience Allah knows well that ur suffering and He wants to examine ur patience. be brave and pray
may Allah bless u

Mezier
03-01-2006, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by handhuvar

have patience Allah knows well that ur suffering and He wants to examine ur patience. be brave and pray
may Allah bless u
Her son passed away...should of read the other posts

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.