/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Newbie

morrissey
04-08-2005, 02:30 AM
Hi, as recommended, I am introducing myself...

I am Rebecca, a devoted mother of 3 sons under 5 - but more than that I have a huge obsession with my Creator, and developing a clearer connection to Him!

I am an ex-christian, who was unable to accept a man-god by the name of Jesus, so I walked away from a huge friends/family network and church in order to seek the Truth.

After my mother and brother converted to Judaism, I looked at it as a distant thing with no real connection to myself, but I continued to retain an undeniable belief in a Divine Architect of the Universe, and I set about traversing the roads of the world in order to find my way to Him, (or His way to me....).

After much searching and question (you know, beating at lifes biggest questions with a huge stick), I started reading the Torah in a translation of the original language as given to the entire Jewish nation at Sinai. Hey, 3 million people cant be wrong - especially 3 million Jews - I've seen 2 Jews trying to find agreement on certain things, and it is not a polite argument, but if they can agree on the Torah, that kinda says something to me (It must not have been they who wrote it) ;)

So, I find myself today as a Bas Noach, who maybe one day would like to convert to Judaism.

I have been invited to this site by Ansar Al-'Adl, who has been visiting the Jews for Judaism forum, at which I spend far too much time :D

I hope to learn something a bit more realistic about Muslims from Muslims, as opposed to the media representation of them that I have access to at present....

As the old addage goes....."why cant we all just get along?"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
04-08-2005, 03:57 AM
Welcome to the forum Morrissey, and I hope you have an excellent stay here with us. :)

BlissfullyJaded
04-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Welcome to LI Forums. :applaud:

InshaAllah you'll benefit and enjoy u'r time here.

morrissey
04-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Thank you for your extremely warm welcome :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
04-08-2005, 09:24 AM
enjoy your stay, i hope you benifit from it inshallah

Far7an
04-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

abdulkadir
04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Enjoy your stay and I hope you find what you are searching for in the web site

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur stay :):):)

S_87
04-09-2005, 01:57 PM
hi hope you like it here :)

Uthman
04-09-2005, 02:46 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums. May you find the truth you have always been searching for. :)

:w:

*charisma*
04-10-2005, 12:24 AM
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!

Great to have you join us!! hope ur stay is beneficial!!

great to meet u!!

take carez

Halima
04-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Assalaam wAlikum,

Yes, welcome to the forum!

*Somali-chick*
04-10-2005, 01:04 AM
:sl:

mashAllah :D

wlc 2 the forum :sister:

yoshiyahu
04-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Better watch out. She's dangerous.

lol j/k.

morrissey
04-10-2005, 02:17 AM
Thank you again, you guys seem really great :love:

Yoshiyahu, shh...you'll give away my secret .... i'm a dangerous housewife, you all be careful now when I wield my mop ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.